Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Go Back in Time

ParanormalKris

This is Kind of out there. But what if You can Find A Fix Point in Time, Some Time in Your Past where You Know that Everything  for you went Wrong, And You can Go Back In Your Minds Eye And Fix whatever went Wrong,

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ParanormalKris said:

This is Kind of out there. But what if You can Find A Fix Point in Time, Some Time in Your Past where You Know that Everything  for you went Wrong, And You can Go Back In Your Minds Eye And Fix whatever went Wrong,

Doing so on a mental level will only change the memories of the event that you have. It will not change the past or the memories others have of the event in question. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, ParanormalKris said:

You may wish to consult the moderators in regards to which forum heading your topic would be best suited. This particular one may not be ideal.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ParanormalKris said:

As it is not possible to physically go back and change an event, you only options are

A :  learn from your past errors, move on and do not do it again.

B : as Xeno said,  you can only change your memory, but in the sense of how you want to feel about it. 

It depends what it is that went wrong, was it your fault, was it someone elses, was it no ones? 

Memories bring back feelings, it is the feeling you have which you need to address.

• Like 1

Any other concepts from noted children's science-fantasy programme Doctor Who that we should take as real now?

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Any other concepts from noted children's science-fantasy programme Doctor Who that we should take as real now?

--Jaylemurph

Misunderstood concept as well, as you cannot change fixed points in time, that’s why they’re fixed.

How Do you Know you Can't? Just because Science Say We Can't, Doesn't Mean we Can't. Science Told Us that we Can't Manifest. But More and More People are Seeing that we can by Trying it. 

4 minutes ago, ParanormalKris said:

How Do you Know you Can't? Just because Science Say We Can't, Doesn't Mean we Can't. Science Told Us that we Can't Manifest. But More and More People are Seeing that we can by Trying it. 

Because the Dcotor says so, that’s why. And evidentially speaking, when people DO try and change fixed points in time Reapers turn up to sterilise the wound in time that trying to change things caused.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ParanormalKris said:

Do you have any idea of the chain of events you cause every single day? Let's say that on Path A you're nice to the waitress. This kindness might be the only thing that kept him/her from committing suicide. Path B you were rude to them over a simple mistake, the accumulated stress of everything including your actions causes them to end their life. Both A and B let loose a series of events that affect people. By changing either A or B you create different events, which further create different events. Which inadvertently lead you to do something else. 

You can not change the past. Only learn from it. 

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:45 PM, ParanormalKris said:

Manifest what, exactly? And what does that mean to you?

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:15 PM, ParanormalKris said:

How many people have time traveled?

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

We all have. Except it only forwards and at the speed of one second per second.

On December 9, 2018 at 12:05 PM, Rlyeh said:

Those with good relations with Our Past Basset Masters, from time to time, using sacred and arcane ham-based rituals, can travel briefly through time.

But only to one midsummer evening in 1974.

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2018 at 12:54 AM, XenoFish said:

Do you have any idea of the chain of events you cause every single day? Let's say that on Path A you're nice to the waitress. This kindness might be the only thing that kept him/her from committing suicide. Path B you were rude to them over a simple mistake, the accumulated stress of everything including your actions causes them to end their life. Both A and B let loose a series of events that affect people. By changing either A or B you create different events, which further create different events. Which inadvertently lead you to do something else. 

You can not change the past. Only learn from it. 

Ha. Shows what you know. I can't even learn from the past!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Ha. Shows what you know. I can't even learn from the past!

Then you are doomed to repeat it. Humanity is doomed to such a cycle of ignorance. Same story, different characters.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Then you are doomed to repeat it. Humanity is doomed to such a cycle of ignorance. Same story, different characters.

You have a terrific sense of humor.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 11:05 AM, Jodie.Lynne said:

Manifest what, exactly? And what does that mean to you?

We can Manifest our Reality the why we went it.

Just now, ParanormalKris said:

We can Manifest our Reality the why we went it.

Is that so.

Then I would presume that you are financially comfortable, have a lavish home, good health & prosperity all round, yes?

• Like 1

Yes i am Financially Comfortable. And I,m Still Living With my Mom and Dad. I Am Still Manifesting my Nice House. Don't Have Good Health because The Energy's Around me.  

4 minutes ago, ParanormalKris said:

Yes i am Financially Comfortable. And I,m Still Living With my Mom and Dad. I Am Still Manifesting my Nice House. Don't Have Good Health because The Energy's Around me.  

Why haven't you gone back and fixed it?