Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Go Back in Time

ParanormalKris

40 minutes ago, ParanormalKris said:

Yes i am Financially Comfortable. And I,m Still Living With my Mom and Dad. I Am Still Manifesting my Nice House. Don't Have Good Health because The Energy's Around me.  

Not to pry, but how old are you?

On 12/5/2018 at 9:45 PM, ParanormalKris said:

How Do you Know you Can't? Just because Science Say We Can't, Doesn't Mean we Can't. Science Told Us that we Can't Manifest. But More and More People are Seeing that we can by Trying it. 

Don't let your dreams be dashed. Science was born in wonder. In its infancy is but a child, helpless and confused, but then it began to grow and grow and grow. The greatest adult minds have pondered on time. Einstein was one, and it's not just a bunch of worm holes, as there is lots of speculative scientific work on the possibility of time travel, as it is not a warped idea to have. You probably may already be aware of, but here is one link that discusses the universe, in a nutshell. It also contains sections addressing scientific possibilities for time travel.

This other one is an interesting sci-fi work by Robert Heinlein, and oddly enough, it covers your ideas on going back to fix the past.  It's in the magazine, Astounding.

https://archive.org/details/Astounding_v28n02_1941-10 

• Like 1

I think the past does not exist,  so I don't think it can be affected in any way or visited or anything else.  Only remembered and recorded in some way or other.    The future does not exist either.      So , what are we left with ?   It's a complete mystery really.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 3:00 PM, ParanormalKris said:

This is Kind of out there. But what if You can Find A Fix Point in Time, Some Time in Your Past where You Know that Everything  for you went Wrong, And You can Go Back In Your Minds Eye And Fix whatever went Wrong,

If it is something that happened to you like being struck by a car  or wounded in combat, you might now be physically impaired or disfigured.  Certainly not the perfect life, but you cannot be sure that if you avoided that you might have less strength of character, or compassion or joy than you do today.

If it is something you did, that one act you regret more than anything else, you might save yourself from that day only to find you did something equally stupid two weeks later because you had learned nothing.  Every day we wake up knowing the  less-than-perfect actions we took yesterday and vow not to make the same mistakes today.  Tonight we will go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning with the same realization.  

Consider the Bill Murray movie Groundhogs Day. He perfects a single day by living it over and over and knowing exactly what will happen next.  When he gets unstuck from the loop, he faces the same dilemma as the rest of us, he has to take every day as it comes and sometimes screw up.

For all of that ParanormalKris, I admit, it might be fun to try.   I don't have a single day when everything went wrong though.  I just have a lifetime of mistakes and less than perfect choices. Where to start?  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

Yes i am Financially Comfortable. And I,m Still Living With my Mom and Dad. I Am Still Manifesting my Nice House. Don't Have Good Health because The Energy's Around me.  

Millennials

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-05%20at%203.05.1

Here you go champ.. 

I travelled back in time last night, but I was already there telling me to not travel back in time.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

If it is something that happened to you like being struck by a car  or wounded in combat, you might now be physically impaired or disfigured.  Certainly not the perfect life, but you cannot be sure that if you avoided that you might have less strength of character, or compassion or joy than you do today.

If it is something you did, that one act you regret more than anything else, you might save yourself from that day only to find you did something equally stupid two weeks later because you had learned nothing.  Every day we wake up knowing the  less-than-perfect actions we took yesterday and vow not to make the same mistakes today.  Tonight we will go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning with the same realization.  

Consider the Bill Murray movie Groundhogs Day. He perfects a single day by living it over and over and knowing exactly what will happen next.  When he gets unstuck from the loop, he faces the same dilemma as the rest of us, he has to take every day as it comes and sometimes screw up.

For all of that ParanormalKris, I admit, it might be fun to try.   I don't have a single day when everything went wrong though.  I just have a lifetime of mistakes and less than perfect choices. Where to start?  

Thanks for Your Thoughts About This. You Are Right. And Thank You for Not Putting me Down.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ParanormalKris said:

Thanks for Your Thoughts About This. You Are Right. And Thank You for Not Putting me Down.

Thanks for the topic.  You wouldn't have gotten 32 responses if people were not interested enough to comment one way or the other.  Be awesome, don't worry about energy around you, just generate more of your own.   Some might assume you are not being independent if you are living with your parents, but I have 2 friends in their 40's  living with their parents and taking care of them.  One has a mom with advanced Alzheimers that her dad can't handle alone.  I'm not saying that is your situation, but we judge before we know sometimes.  Cheers.  Post some more and find some topics that interest you.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

Don't let your dreams be dashed. Science was born in wonder. In its infancy is but a child, helpless and confused, but then it began to grow and grow and grow. The greatest adult minds have pondered on time. Einstein was one, and it's not just a bunch of worm holes, as there is lots of speculative scientific work on the possibility of time travel, as it is not a warped idea to have. You probably may already be aware of, but here is one link that discusses the universe, in a nutshell. It also contains sections addressing scientific possibilities for time travel.

This other one is an interesting sci-fi work by Robert Heinlein, and oddly enough, it covers your ideas on going back to fix the past.  It's in the magazine, Astounding.

https://archive.org/details/Astounding_v28n02_1941-10 

Yes! You Get want I was Talking About and Don't Think That I am just Some Nut. When We Close Our Mind, We Die An Little.

On 17.12.2018 at 3:56 AM, lightly said:

I think the past does not exist,  so I don't think it can be affected in any way or visited or anything else.  Only remembered and recorded in some way or other.    The future does not exist either.    

Why, it exists, we exist in the present and therefore we exist in the future and existed in the past. Only the present moment is available to us because of a limited mind. If the future did not exist, there would be no predictions at all but they are there, which means the future is already written. But since we do not know our future, we can act freely in our choice.

Do you know what being is, life? It is a continuous existence in the body or without a body, in the universe or outside the universe, in time or beyond time. The eternal, continuous existence of I.

If you go far enough out into space with a not yet invented telescope with no limitations, you could see into the past, even watch the pyramids being built. Maybe one day.

On 12/16/2018 at 10:55 PM, ParanormalKris said:

Yes! You Get want I was Talking About and Don't Think That I am just Some Nut. When We Close Our Mind, We Die An Little.

Open your mind too much and your brain falls out.

42 minutes ago, John n b said:

If you go far enough out into space with a not yet invented telescope with no limitations, you could see into the past, even watch the pyramids being built. Maybe one day.

No you can't. Not unless your telescope can travel faster than light. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2018 at 5:00 PM, ParanormalKris said:

This is Kind of out there. But what if You can Find A Fix Point in Time, Some Time in Your Past where You Know that Everything  for you went Wrong, And You can Go Back In Your Minds Eye And Fix whatever went Wrong,

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/time-travelling-apollo/201703/tweaking-the-past-prepare-the-future

On 12/19/2018 at 6:42 AM, XenoFish said:

Open your mind too much and your brain falls out.

The universal mind will give us the share as it decides.....including affecting physical reasons....for spirit is foundation of flesh & matter.