Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crashing symbols and electrical tricks

macqdor

Crashing symbols

Indeed. von Franz, a Christian, who wrote books about alchemy, symbolism and the psyche, was devoted to Jung and his understanding of synchronicity, or the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related and yet have no discernible causal connection.

The Buddha sagely said so long ago that “just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.” Now, he did not say it would be easy.

Joseph L. Henderson, who was also a American Jungian psychologist (and who lived to the ripe old age of 103, passing away in 2007) also contributed to Man and His Symbolsand wrote of Hermes that the Greek god “is a Trickster, in a different role as a messenger, a god of the cross-roads, and finally the leader of souls to and from the underworld. His phallus therefore penetrates from the known into the unknown world, seeking a spiritual message of deliverance and healing.” In the ancient world, a “stone herm” would be placed at the “crossroads” acting as "soul-guide" to the next world.

Hermes, in Egyptian mythology, was known as the ibis-headed god Thoth, with his bird form giving him a “transcendent” quality. George P. Hansen has much, much more information on the subject of the Trickster in his remarkable 2001 book The Trickster and the Paranormal,

http://www.reddirtreport.com/dust-devil-dreams/crashing-symbols

References:

They are puzzled as to what's causing electrical plugs to blow up without being connected, a sweeper to go on an aimless course through the house, and various household articles to start hopping around.

https://newsok.com/article/5613010/the-archivist-grandpas-spirit-blamed-for-electrical-tricks

So.......whats this about? i can see your relating something to the Poltergeist film as the links mention it. Other than that im missing your intention i suppose.

Synchronicity gentlemen and ladies. Synchronicity.    All things regardless of size is connected to something. has a connection to something.   The poltergeist is no exception.    I'm so glad I stumbled upon this article.  It supports a lot of what I believe about the poltergeist. About the individuals who encounter them and the peoples reaction around them

I'm still researching this article and the contents therein.   There's so much to take it. I thought I'd post for sharing and easy access purposes.  

•  refrigerator motor to blow up repeatedly,
  • a vacuum cleaner aimlessly going around the house
  • and a clock being knocked from its perch on a shelf six times.
  • Their $1,300 electric organ was also damaged in the process.

Nothing in life can prepare you for witnessing such things with your own naked eye.  But when you do see it.  There's only two things you can do.  Go insane or "crack up" like the house occupant said or dig deeper in trying to understand the Universe around you.  Remarkable article!

3 hours ago, macqdor said:

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this article.  It supports a lot of what I believe about the poltergeist.

So why dont you elaborate on your beliefs rather than dropping these tidbits of snippets on us? Is this a guessing game?  

59 minutes ago, jamesjr191 said:

So why dont you elaborate on your beliefs rather than dropping these tidbits of snippets on us? Is this a guessing game?  

Prepare for some snarky reply...

• Haha 1

@jamesjr191

........ the Trickster follows the person and appears in the form that is most familiar to the culture

not only does it appear in the form familiar with that culture but also carries out certain activities that guarantees recognition i.e. fear, angst, vexation, hysteria.    For the past year I've been posting "geist" related articles from all over the world.

I've noticed through my posting that the activity known as "stone throwing" primarily reside in 3rd countries.  Remove the place of origin and what are you left with?  An identical story pretty much.

Same thing with pyro poltergeist.  Individuals who couldn't afford so much to as to lose a toothbrush or a pair of shoes are being driven out of homes(huts) due to inexplicable "geist" attacks.   Both family response and town response are almost identical.   More supportive. Less accusatory of hoaxing/fakery.  Even the local law enforcement after deducting common sense comes to the conclusion the affliction is spiritual/supernatural.

You'll notice if you hop over to 1st world countries the activity and response is some what different.   99% of the activity takes place inside the home. 99% of the activity involves unexplained activity dealing with electrical items:

• TV
  • Vacuum 
  • Radio
  • Outlets
  • Lights
  • Etc

The report of stones being thrown doesn't even make it into the news report.   Why?  because the poltergeist is not throwing stones in US and EMEA not for the most part.  Stone throwing incidents took a steep decline mid-20th century in place like the US and Europe - IMO due to the advent of the electrical home appliance.  In short "geist" have more toys to play with.   I believe the attacks people witness and experience (the world over) is region based.    It would be very difficult to hear rocks hitting my house i.e. roof, and walls based on the fact we have multiple appliances running inside.   A house made out of clay, brick or straw is whole different story.     The people in my neighborhood didn't know we had a so-called ghost problem till after Ghost Adventures left. That was 2014. Our hell started 2012.    We're talking two years.   Thats how long it took for our claims to go public.     That would never happen in a 3rd world country.  

Pivoting over the phenomena known as wall-writings.

The "geist" in my home did something very interesting when it wrote 666 and other markings on my office wall Summer, Fall, Winter - 2014.   It thought it could invoke fear by writing 666.  It was wrong.    Tina and I were never terrorized by the appearance of 666.  Fire?  Yes.  666? No.   But the "geist" did something more intelligent than that.    It started using substances that were hard to erase.

1st wall writing ingredient - sage ash. That was easy to clean up.  Length of time to get rid of that?  5 mins

2nd and 3rd wall writing - black paint substance.  Impossible to clean up. You have to paint over it. 1 coats will do.  Length of time to get rid of that? 1 Hour. $

4th and 5th wall writing - different black substance. Impossible to clean up. You have to paint over it. 2 coats will do. Length of time to get rid of that? 1 1/2 Hours $

6th wall writing - different black substance. Impossible to clean up. You have to paint over it. 3 coats will do. Plus primer. Substance bleeds through the paint unless primer is used.  Length of time to get rid of that? 2 1/2 Hours $$$

7th wall writing - different black substance. OILY. Impossible to clean up. You have to paint over it. 3 coats will do. Plus A THICKER primer.  Length of time to get rid of that? Half a day $$$$

• Substance bleeds through the paint unless primer is used.

Later found out the 6th wall-substance was Bone Char/Bone Black.  The only substance to be tested - regrettably.

Edited by macqdor

Just gotta beat that dead horse one more time. Maybe there's money left in it, or new fools to con.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had hoped for some serious type discussion, I should have expected another he/she and my cousins sister/aunt remarked......... BS posting.:mellow: