Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finally a Persuasive Case of Election Fraud

ExpandMyMind

The first public indication that all was not right in Bladen County came two weeks ago, when the North Carolina State Board of Elections decided not to certify the results of the closely watched Ninth Congressional District race, in which Republican Mark Harris defeated Democrat Dan McCready by just 905 votes. (Harris beat the incumbent, Robert Pittenger, a fellow Republican, in the primary.)

Documents released by the NCSBE on Tuesday indicate that Dowless—who was a contractor for Harris’s campaign, hired through a political-consulting firm—requested almost 600 absentee ballots in Bladen County. According to accounts given to reporters and in sworn affidavits, Dowless had a team of workers going around collecting absentee ballots from voters, which is a violation of state law. In some cases, the affidavits allege, these workers completed ballots for voters—also a violation of the law. Both Bladen and Robeson Counties also had an unusually high number of unreturned absentee ballots, which could indicate they were collected by someone but never turned in. It’s unclear the extent to which these workers were aware they were breaking the law. Harris’s campaign says he was unaware of any illegal activity. Both his campaign and the consulting firm, Red Dome, have received NCSBE subpoenas.

Atlantic

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

Cue the "only doing it because you do it!" and "Fakes news!" crowd....

They don't care if "their guys" do it. Look what just happened in Wisconsin. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

They don't care if "their guys" do it. Look what just happened in Wisconsin. 

That deserves a thread of its own. Shocking.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

That deserves a thread of its own. Shocking.

Could you imagine the aneurysm fox news would be having if an outgoing democrat did the same?  

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Could you imagine the aneurysm fox news would be having if an outgoing democrat did the same?  

Really, if we're being honest, it's a form of coup. And it's happening in other states. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

To be fair, they have done stories on Democrat voting fraud but you haven't seen anything yet. The finger pointing and willful ignorance is going to increase 10 fold when the next President takes over from Trump. 

We are so divided across so many lines right now that any new exposures of the "other team" is just preaching to the choir. It's been happening here at UM for months. Pro-Trump/Repub/Conservative threads are populated with the usual right-leaning personalities just as threads like this one are going to be an echo-chamber for left-leaning members. Politics has become a "Choose Your Own Adventure" story: just pick the reality you want and follow the stories coming from that side.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

To be fair, they have done stories on Democrat voting fraud but you haven't seen anything yet. The finger pointing and willful ignorance is going to increase 10 fold when the next President takes over from Trump. 

We are so divided across so many lines right now that any new exposures of the "other team" is just preaching to the choir. It's been happening here at UM for months. Pro-Trump/Repub/Conservative threads are populated with the usual right-leaning personalities just as threads like this one are going to be an echo-chamber for left-leaning members. Politics has become a "Choose Your Own Adventure" story: just pick the reality you want and follow the stories coming from that side.

Yup

Time to burn it all down

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

you saying it as if it was a bad thing, we see true colors now,   there is nothing wrong with division, people can still  coexist. staying out of each other faces.

@ExpandMyMind    Ohhhh, a PERSUASIVE case of election fraud is finally detected!!   I see...

So I guess that means that millions of illegal aliens voting in every election all over America is NOT persuasive!?

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".   so is "bullship".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@ExpandMyMind    Ohhhh, a PERSUASIVE case of election fraud is finally detected!!   I see...

So I guess that means that millions of illegal aliens voting in every election all over America is NOT persuasive!?

Feel free to provide evidence of these millions of illegal voters. Trump created a whole investigation to look into the claim. They found nothing and the committee disbanded as a result, but I'm sure you have the real info.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You do understand that this has never occurred, right? 

I'm sure you must realize this....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".   so is "bullship".

This. Does. Not. Happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Feel free to provide evidence of these millions of illegal voters. Trump created a whole investigation to look into the claim. They found nothing and the committee disbanded as a result, but I'm sure you have the real info.

For YOU, expanmymind, I'll never do a "go fetch" ever again.

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

For YOU, expanmymind, I'll never do a "go fetch" ever again.

If a poster makes a claim the onus is on them to evidence in support of that claim.

It's why I can't just create a post that claims all Dogs are Cats. People will want justification of that claim. It would be my responsibility to justify it. 

• Like 3

Just now, Kismit said:

If a poster makes a claim the onus is on them to evidence in support of that claim.

It's why I can't just create a post that claims all Dogs are Cats. People will want justification of that claim. It would be my responsibility to justify it. 

or people just ignore your claims, i'm not aware that this forum rules make it mandatory to answer everyone questions.

It does happen. To what extent we'll probably never know.

Federal authorities announced Friday that 19 illegal immigrants in North Carolina illegally voted during the 2016 election.

The United States Attorney for the Eastern District of North Carolina says several of those charged voted in more than one election.

The indictments were made by a federal grand jury in Wilmington and included illegal voting in Wake, Johnston, Cumberland and Wilson counties.

https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/news/local/19-illegal-immigrants-in-nc-voted-in-2016-election-feds/83-587333046

• Like 2

Just now, Michelle said:

we know how liberals cover those cases up, and 96% of media is on their side, doing exactly the same, and spreading lies that it does not happen.  i'm sure these 19 are just tip of the iceberg, absolutely no reason to doubt.

• Like 2

Then there is this...

Illegal immigrants—along with other noncitizens without the right to vote—may pick the 2016 presidential winner. Thanks to the unique math undergirding the Electoral College, the mere presence of 11-12 million illegal immigrants and other noncitizens here legally may enable them to swing the election from Republicans to Democrats.

The right to vote is intended to be a singular privilege of citizenship. But the 1787 Constitutional Convention rejected allowing the people to directly elect their President. The delegates chose instead our Electoral College system, under which 538 electoral votes distributed amongst the states determine the presidential victor. The Electoral College awards one elector for each U.S. Senator, thus 100 of the total, and D.C. gets three electors pursuant to the 23rd Amendment. Those electoral numbers are unaffected by the size of the noncitizen population. The same cannot be said for the remaining 435, more than 80 percent of the total, which represent the members elected to the House.

cont...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/illegal-immigrants-could-elect-hillary-clinton-213216

https://www.judicialview.com/Court-Cases/Civil-Procedure/Democratic-National-Committee-v-Republican-National-Committee/10/201975

In 1982, the Republican National Committee (“RNC”) and the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”) entered into a consent decree (the “Decree” or “Consent Decree”), which is national in scope, limiting the RNC’s ability to engage or assist in voter fraud prevention unless the RNC obtains the court’s approval in advance.

(e) refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial or ethnic composition of such districts is a factor in the decision to conduct, or the actual conduct of, such activities there and where a purpose or significant effect of such activities is to deter qualified voters from voting; and the conduct of such activities disproportionately in or directed toward districts that have a substantial proportion of racial or ethnic populations shall be considered relevant evidence of the existence of such a factor and purpose;

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

or people just ignore your claims, i'm not aware that this forum rules make it mandatory to answer everyone questions.

Not rules aztek.  Posting etiquette. 

If a poster ignores your evidenced claim that makes them a fool but if you neglect to evidence a claim that essentially makes you the fool.

It's a necessary standard on a website where people try to claim  things like I am Bigfoot.

• Like 4

Just now, Kismit said:

Not rules aztek.  Posting etiquette. 

If a poster ignores your evidenced claim that makes them a fool but if you neglect to evidence a claim that essentially makes you the fool.

It's a necessary standard on a website where people try to claim  things like I am Bigfoot.

ignoring someone who always finds something wrong no matter what proof you show, makes you absolutely right and smart too, for not wasting time on those who do not deserve it,,  keep providing proof that will be dismissed before even read, that is  what makes you a fool

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 2:02 PM, Michelle said:

Federal authorities announced Friday that 19 illegal immigrants in North Carolina illegally voted during the 2016 election.

The United States Attorney for the Eastern District of North Carolina says several of those charged voted in more than one election.

The indictments were made by a federal grand jury in Wilmington and included illegal voting in Wake, Johnston, Cumberland and Wilson counties.

https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/news/local/19-illegal-immigrants-in-nc-voted-in-2016-election-feds/83-587333046

Illegal immigrants from Japan, Poland, Germany, Korea, Haiti, Italy, and the Philippines?  Are they sure they are really illegal immigrants or just resident aliens voting illegally? 

Ah, nevermind, I looked into it: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/24/us/north-carolina-illegal-voters.html

Seems the North Carolina news were just getting lazy and labeled them all illegal immigrants even though they weren't. 

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/7/2018 at 2:46 PM, Kismit said:

Fine, Kismit. I don't want to ruffle feathers here. It just gets tiresome to get links and see them go ignored. Promise you'll peruse them?

3 million illegals voted in 2016 election election    https://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/   

California DMV registers illegal aliens to vote

Illinois illeagals charged in voting scam

https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/commentary/new-report-exposes-thousands-illegal-votes-2016-election  

And man many more links backing it up. My connection is so so today or I'd have loaded this page with links

Now, let me say this about that... :-)  We all  know that democrats have cheated for ages in elections. They invented the "dead person" vote in Chicago. And we all know that nobody has to supply identification at the polls. Why....? because democrats WANT it that way so they can continue to cheat on a large scale.  And with 40 million illegals in this country, all it takes is one in ten to make a 4 million voter difference.

How many illegals do you suspect voted for Donald Trump in 2016? Please.

Maybe now democrats will support thing's like voter I.D's lol.

I am not surprised about this, politics is a dirty place. If this firm is shown to of done something illegal then I hope they get punished. 

If the election was won by 905 votes, and they collected 600 absentee ballots, and did not turn a chunk of them in. Then this did not change the results of the election.