Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A hellping hand

Kimm

Hi

I'm now opening a UFO/Alien/Paranormal firm so if any one has got a very big problem that you nead help whith you can contact me (that doesnt mean that you chouldent use this site for even more help). I work for free so you dont have to worry about a fee of any kind! You can contact me at this e-mail address:

Kimm_lindsgren@hotmail.com

or by using this topic! If you contact me by using this topic you can also get help from other people.

I hope that I can help you whith your problem!!!!!

Kim Lindgren UFO/Alien/Paranormal investigator wavey.gif

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimm

• Loonboy

• Kira

• Althalus

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Now you can also test your selfe to see if you have been abducted (you fill in some question and send me the awnsers so that I can go through them) Its werry simple actualy. here is the link to that test:

http://members.fortunecity.se/alieninvesti...or/have_you.htm

if you have a pop-upp stoper (I dont realy know the real name) you might have difficulies of geting to that site. If you have one of those you can send me an e-mail:

alieninvestigator@hotmail.com

so that I can send you the questions by mail insted.

Have you had any experianses of telephaty?

No my phone is at it's optimal weight.

Have you ever been paralyzed in bed whith a bein in your room?

Was that meant to say 'being?' Oh, in that case yes - she was tall, brunette and had handcuffs. I couldn't move for a while.

Have you ever had a strange burning feling while you where slepeng and have felt that you cant wake

upp?

Yes - I accidentally set myself on fire after taking a bottle of sleeping pills.

Have you ever woke upp whith strange stains in your bed?

I am not going there (very tempted though).

Have youever woke upp whith strange wounds that you cant explain?

Yes - it always happens to me after a big night at the pub.

Thanks for the pop-ups too.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

laugh.gif Very Funny Sageghost . However I was a little worried when you said yes to experiencing that burning sensation . Thank God you only set yourself on fire huh.gif

I'm now opening a UFO/Alien/Paranormal firm so if any one has got a very big problem that you nead help whith you can contact me

A firm? What do you do? What do you mean by help? Shoot the aliens and vaporize the ghosts?

Hmmmmm........20 years old, Swedish and doesn't know who Eric von Daniken is. Yes, all the requirements and experience needed to credibly investigate and thouroghly analyze paranormal activity, if you ask me. He'd fit right in with the other 95% currently claiming to be 'experts'. tongue.gif

laugh.gif - loved your responses, Sageghost laugh.gif

Ohh sageghost go there, go on.... i know you want to. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

thats to much, u guys crack me up. very funny though. i would go there but the stains cant come off, thats MY problem. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Lol @ SageGhost

cool.gif

laugh.gif@ Sageghost too

Have you ever been paralyzed in bed whith a bein in your room?

Was that meant to say 'being?' Oh, in that case yes - she was tall, brunette and had handcuffs. I couldn't move for a while.

Do I know you? cool.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif @ Sageghost, Good one old Son biggrin.gif

A firm?  What do you do?  What do you mean by help?  Shoot the aliens and vaporize the ghosts?

yes actually I do!!!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

No I dont, I help people to overcome their fears of aliens and ghosts and teach them to accept that they are not alone in the universe tongue.gif

No I teach them to accept their experianses and embrase them instead of hiding them in the psychic attic tongue.gif (I mean it I just made it a little more funny)