Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happened to Phil Schnieders fingers?

Amerix

I know he says they were blown off by some alien shooting lasers out of its chest, but what really happened?  Has anyone done any kind of actual digging into it?  He worked with explosives a lot, so I'm guessing he blew a few off in an accidental detonation, and made up the cover story about aliens to hide his embarrassing work related mistake. 

• Like 1

You are probably right.

It reminds me of this cop who was messing with his gun inside his patrol car and it went off and ricocheted and hit him. He added to the stoopid by claiming someone shot him from outside the car. 

He's not a cop anymore, of course.

• Like 1

He played with himself too much and his fingers fell off.

Edited by Rlyeh

50 minutes ago, Amerix said:

I know he says they were blown off by some alien shooting lasers out of its chest, but what really happened?  Has anyone done any kind of actual digging into it?  He worked with explosives a lot, so I'm guessing he blew a few off in an accidental detonation, and made up the cover story about aliens to hide his embarrassing work related mistake. 

I read someone had done some research into his photos he presented and they had next to nothing to do with his claims.

Another person pointed out some of the materials he showed don't fit the properties he claimed, one was supposedly unbendable or something and when Phil Schneider either picked it up or dropped it down it bent or broke.

I think it was something like AboveTopSecret I read these.

Phil Schneider was also a supporter of the hoaxer Billy Meier, that's all it took for me to reject his claims.

Edited by Rlyeh