Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump talked outta violating the law

Unusual Tournament

On 12/8/2018 at 9:19 PM, and then said:

Most people seem unaware or unconcerned that there are so many laws on the books that the average citizen breaks one or more nearly every day.  That's why Herr Mueller's inquisition was guaranteed to hit paydirt eventually.  What he's doing should itself be criminal and in a just society, it would be.  I have a feeling that Trump is going to crush him, eventually.  I can't wait to see him crash, burn and be forgotten.

HOLY ****

If you want an example of "white privilidge" this is it in black and white pixelated print for you.

The argument you're making here is one that has been made for DECADES when it comes to law enforcement, crime statistics and racial inequality. Hell theres a really good interview out there with a former Baltimore PD officer explaining how they use that very fact and those very tactics to target the poor who they know cant afford a decent attorney.

But now that a rich white guy with mouth breathing followers can use that as an excuse its all of a sudden a travesty. SMDH

Freaking hilarious, sad and scary all at the same time..

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

HOLY ****

If you want an example of "white privilidge" this is it in black and white pixelated print for you.

The argument you're making here is one that has been made for DECADES when it comes to law enforcement, crime statistics and racial inequality. Hell theres a really good interview out there with a former Baltimore PD officer explaining how they use that very fact and those very tactics to target the poor who they know cant afford a decent attorney.

But now that a rich white guy with mouth breathing followers can use that as an excuse its all of a sudden a travesty. SMDH

Freaking hilarious, sad and scary all at the same time..

No. 

That is not "white privlidge"

That is Police Corruption, and it is based on money, not race. 

Just now, RoofGardener said:

No. 

That is not "white privlidge"

That is Police Corruption, and it is based on money, not race. 

Sigh.....yes the event itself is police corruption. It being wholly ignored and even mocked by half the nation as not being real until it possibly happened to a rich white guy is the example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Sigh.....yes the event itself is police corruption. It being wholly ignored and even mocked by half the nation as not being real until it possibly happened to a rich white guy is the example.

Yeeess... and he was a biped. 

But we don't talk about "Biped Privilege"

This whole "White Privlidge" meme is beginning to get my goat ! 

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

This whole "White Privlidge" meme is beginning to get my goat ! 

I understand that , kinda. I think if you havent witnessed it yourself its a hard concept to accept.

I think whether one accepts the entire concept really depends on the individuals ability to be honest with themselves. Try thinking about it without involving race and see if that changes your reactions.

When viewed without race the conversation goes :

Group A is a majority by a large percentage, that majority holds the majority of positions of power and has since the nations founding, those holding power help their friends. Since Group A has generational wealth and power laws get passed to help their friends and their friends fill job openings.

Group B is a minority by a large percentage, that minority has only had the ability to affect power through voting for roughly one generation, doesnt have the decades or even centuries' worth of connections established in the halls of power, and doesnt have generational wealth to promote their issues.

To me white privilege isnt necessarily about racism its mostly about statistical analysis.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I understand that , kinda. I think if you havent witnessed it yourself its a hard concept to accept.

I think whether one accepts the entire concept really depends on the individuals ability to be honest with themselves. Try thinking about it without involving race and see if that changes your reactions.

When viewed without race the conversation goes :

Group A is a majority by a large percentage, that majority holds the majority of positions of power and has since the nations founding, those holding power help their friends. Since Group A has generational wealth and power laws get passed to help their friends and their friends fill job openings.

Group B is a minority by a large percentage, that minority has only had the ability to affect power through voting for roughly one generation, doesnt have the decades or even centuries' worth of connections established in the halls of power, and doesnt have generational wealth to promote their issues.

To me white privilege isnt necessarily about racism its mostly about statistical analysis.

The majority Is the majority because there are more people in that group. Yes. That is true, well observed. The majority have the power to make laws.... because in a democracy the majority rules.