Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

Account settings

3 posts in this topic

OverSword

Hi Saru,

sorry for my ineptness here but I was looking at my account and noticed my email is way out of date. I need to change that but am not sure of my password and it says if I change that in my info I will have to sign back in. How do I handle this? Can you pm my password to me or is there some other protocol here?

• Like 1

seanjo
5 hours ago, OverSword said:

Hi Saru,

sorry for my ineptness here but I was looking at my account and noticed my email is way out of date. I need to change that but am not sure of my password and it says if I change that in my info I will have to sign back in. How do I handle this? Can you pm my password to me or is there some other protocol here?

Resetting your password is the norm, but it will use that old email address to send a link, do you still have access to the old email account? 

Sorry...didn't see the question was meant for Saru.

Edited by seanjo

Saru
7 hours ago, OverSword said:

Hi Saru,

I can get this sorted for you, I'll send you a PM.