Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do I love fighting monsters so much?

Ares_Zeusson

All of my most pleasant dreams are bloody, maniacal, chaotic monster slaughterfests. I usually wind up getting ripped limb from limb but not always but in any case I always wake up in the greatest mood.

Am I simply deranged & watch too many zombie movies or is there a deeper meaning to these dreams? I'm almost always frantically looking for a weapon but never find one & have to resort to using my bare hands if that means anything.

They probably represent fears and frustrations you have. So in your dreams you go on a power trip. Taking out all your repressed feelings on these "monsters". 

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

They probably represent fears and frustrations you have. So in your dreams you go on a power trip. Taking out all your repressed feelings on these "monsters". 

Makes sense. Being on the autism spectrum I find myself getting frustrated constantly.All paranoid & full of angst.

53 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Because of the dreams?

No I just haven't owned a system or a decent computer in 14 years.

Edited by Kid_Marx

On 12/8/2018 at 9:01 PM, Kid_Marx said:

All of my most pleasant dreams are bloody, maniacal, chaotic monster slaughterfests. I usually wind up getting ripped limb from limb but not always but in any case I always wake up in the greatest mood.

Am I simply deranged & watch too many zombie movies or is there a deeper meaning to these dreams? I'm almost always frantically looking for a weapon but never find one & have to resort to using my bare hands if that means anything.

Dreams are also training grounds for things you are interested in. Have you every thought about studying martial arts. I bet you would be a able to start to win some of those battles. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, White Crane Feather said:

Dreams are also training grounds for things you are interested in. Have you every thought about studying martial arts. I bet you would be a able to start to win some of those battles. 

I've been fanatical about martial arts my whole life. I've been practicing it ever since I could walk & specialize in the use of a 20 foot logging chain, my weapon of choice ever since I was 5.

16 hours ago, Kid_Marx said:

I've been fanatical about martial arts my whole life. I've been practicing it ever since I could walk & specialize in the use of a 20 foot logging chain, my weapon of choice ever since I was 5.

Nice. Part of the evolution of your mind is combat. Part of the evolution of your mind are these battles. Sleep with your chain and let me know how it turns out. 

Edited by White Crane Feather