Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Santa protester arrested in Texas

Eldorado

Police in Texas say they arrested a 31-year-old protester who told children that Santa Claus was not real.

Aaron Urbanski was arrested for trespass after officers were called to a church in Cleburne, North Texas, which was hosting breakfast with Father Christmas.

Heather Johnson, a mother of four young children, said two men confronted her as she made her way into the church with her family and said, "Do you let your kids believe in a fake Santa or do they know who Jesus is?”

Full short report: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/09/police-arrest-protester-told-children-santa-wasnt-real/

"Scott Cain, the mayor of Cleburne, said he would increase security for Sunday's Christmas parade through the town of 30,000 people." 

"Security" needed for a small town Christmas parade.  What a wonderful world, eh. :( 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Aaron Urbanski 

Wonder what religion he is.

Ofcourse they should be arrested the idiots.

If it had been people protesting outside a mosque or synagogue, they would be arrested and they would either have  a fatwa on them or  the whole world would be made to feel guilty.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Aaron Urbanski 

Wonder what religion he is.

Ofcourse they should be arrested the idiots.

If it had been people protesting outside a mosque or synagogue, they would be arrested and they would either have  a fatwa on them or  the whole world would be made to feel guilty.

Ditto, it would be a hate crime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry i could not resist Wouldn't it be funny if they would dress him up as Santa and set him on fire infront of the kids during the x-mas parade...:-D 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Ditto, it would be a hate crime.

That Westboro baptist church mob would yell abuse at funeral mourners and never get huckled by the police.  So this Santa arrest confuses me, unless they were all squaring up to one another so the cops had to get serious.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Eldorado said:

That Westboro baptist church mob would yell abuse at funeral mourners and never get huckled by the police.  So this Santa arrest confuses me, unless they were all squaring up to one another so the cops had to get serious.

Very good point. I have no idea

• Like 1