Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams

Prodigyskillz

so last night, i'll try to remember all I know so I was in my living room and I couldn't tell who was with me but I was with some people and I went to my room and I hear my cousin screaming and being held by something picking his legs up but couldnt see who it was he didnt look scared he was like shocked i ask him what was it he looks at the top corner of my room and then looks at my cross that i have held in my room and said it was him but how could it be jesus gods son i couldnt tell if it was jesus all ik is that hes in the same spot in my room cause i was more interested in his broken arm yes jesus the one that died in the cross had the the piece that makes the cross broken . so back to my dream then i go out my room and i see something from the ground rise but couldnt see nothing on the ground and it looked like a demon and i grabbed its head yes i did and got my knee and kneed him in the head like i wasnt scared to do so and broke his head and then all of a sudden everything turned black and a satan looking creature appears out of nowhere and is siting in a chair and looks up not at me though i was facing to the right he faced front and opened his eyes like he knew i killed a demon and then i woke up can i get answers to what might be happening to me ive need experienced anything like! ☹️concerned

Umm, bad dreams aren't uncommon. I have them often myself, what is your concern, why would you be concerned?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jamesjr191 said:

Umm, bad dreams aren't uncommon. I have them often myself, what is your concern, why would you be concerned?

becuase it happened in my house with my cousin, demons and the devil appeared and the cross was broken 

On 12/10/2018 at 4:18 AM, Prodigyskillz said:

opened his eyes like he knew i killed a demon and then i woke up can i get answers to what might be happening to me ive need experienced anything like! ☹️concerned

Your last statement is you woke up, it was only a dream. No matter how terrifying they may be at times its truly harmless. Unless it gets to be a common troublesome thing try your best to move on and live without concerning yourself about it.

well the first day its not that i was scared i was terrified to why i had to dream such a thing and so i didnt sleep at all that day the next day i still stayed in my mind and had to bring my dog with me cause dogs can hear and see things i cant and slept a little better the third day it was all ok i prayed to god and everything was fine.

I have experienced sleep paralysis along with creepy visitors on some nights, i realize its not real but still sometimes the fright of it follows me for a day or so. As to whether animals can sense these 'entities' is debatable, :unsure:it is not proven ghostly things really even exist but if the dog makes you more at ease great. Prayer can be a real comfort to some also, if it helps you sleep at night its right for you. Hope you get plenty of 'demon' free nights now!:D

Edited by jamesjr191