Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Caspian Hare

Man rammed cars while fleeing "zombies"

5 posts in this topic

The Caspian Hare

Gulfport

Shaun Michael Stroud, 32, of Kiln will spend 15 years in prison for ramming vehicles with a front-end loader in the parking lot of the Walmart Supercenter on U.S. 49 in Gulfport.

Circuit Court Judge Christopher Schmidt sentenced Stroud after he pleaded guilty this week to aggravated assault, grand larceny and malicious mischief. Stroud also must pay $41,000 in restitution and serve five years on post-release supervision.

Stroud said he thought the world was ending the morning of April 8, when he stole the John Deer front-end loader from Gulf Recycling and drove it to Walmart, where he first rammed into a trailer by the garden center.

Customers and employees fled indoors as he crashed into two occupied vehicles. He hit two more vehicles while Gulfport police were trying to stop him

• Thanks 1

DebDandelion

I reserve comment... But wow

acute

He thought zombies were chasing him?!?  Their top speed is... shuffling along at 5mpd.

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2

DebDandelion
2 minutes ago, acute said:

He thought zombies were chasing him?!?  Their top speed is... shuffling along at 5mpd.

Because we did first hand research on their top speed? Oh you made me laugh. Thanks

• Haha 1

Princess Serenity

Fake or real zombies. I would out run them too. 

But yeah, they don't run very fast. He probably used "zombies" as an excuse as to why he was speeding.