Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lghtning speaks as it flashes conveys message

Sevenwolves714

I was at my boarding house that time. I laid on my bed. I heard a dog barking from our neighbor. I concentrated and tried to know what the dog said because for me there is something  the dog want to tell. Sooner later the voice is clearer in my own dialect saying that "I should go home" Then I was afraid after what I heard what the dog said. Then I was restless lying in my bed. I thought I was going to be insane. Minutes after my heart pumped fast and I cant control my mind. My mind started recalling all the foolish things i have done and someone speaks in my mind through telepathy why did i do all these things? Then the conversation began clearer. I started hearing a child strong voice saying in my dialect "why did you do it?" Then my mind recalled the abortion that I and my partner did last 13 years ago. I replied to the non physical child but whenever I tried to reason out the dark cloud began to appear and flash its lightning and so I just tell all the truth why. I repented so much with all my life for what happened. Since that day I Can understand what the Thunder and Lightning would say. When the lightning flashes it conveys a message to my mind and when the thunder speaks i can hear it clearly the message.the message is the same as the message conveyed by the flash of lightning. Sometimes I heard them saying: who are you? In my dialect.  I just tell them my real name. There are things happened to me after that. Strange things. I know that God is real and he is different from us as we all know. "We are so tiny among his heavenly creations"

Welcome to UM @Sevenwolves714,

It sounds like you have some psychological impact of the abortion weighing on you.

What you’ve posted seems to be your subconscious speaking to you, rather than anything else. 

Thunder and lightning are just a natural occurrence. Amazing, but natural. Also, animals do not speak. I’m sure that you know that. 

For curiosities sake, what is your dialect? 

Have you sought professional help for this. It does sound like you need a bit of help. 

I’m a skeptic, not a medium. I replied as it seems quite obvious that you have some psychological issues which need to be addressed. 

• Like 1