Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Presidential Carpet

RavenHawk

Ya okay, you go with that. Lol. The bungee cord company couldn't compete with the stretch you're posting. 

Hank 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

It was classic Trump and great TV.  Schumer and Pelosi thought they would be attending a closed-door meeting and at the last second, Trump invited the press, and their cameras, in to watch.

Both Pelosi and Schumer were caught off-guard and looked quite uncomfortable.  All Trump wanted was to start an 'argument' and then let Pelosi and Schumer stammer their way into admitting they will vote against it.  This gives Trump the justification he needs to go ahead with using the military to finish the border wall.  And it leaves the public with the negative perception of Pelosi and Schumer as being against border security.

Trump wins.

Very vintage “apprentice” showmanship. He certainly knows a lot about drama. I think it’s safe to say that Trump ambushed Pelosi and Schumer. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Very vintage “apprentice” showmanship. He certainly knows a lot about drama. I think it’s safe to say that Trump ambushed Pelosi and Schumer. 

He had no intention of holding a civilized discussion. It was all me me me. And dammit, when is the man going to learn to sit in a chair? It's not a toilet. Could it be...roids? ROID RAGE! It would explain a lot.

Hank

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

He had no intention of holding a civilized discussion. It was all me me me

You're starting to catch on.

Next you'll be explaining that he made Pelosi and Schumer look like idiots...on purpose.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1

Just now, hacktorp said:

Next you'll be explaining that he made Pelosy and Schumer look like idiots...on purpose.

No.... it looked to me like two adults trying to deal with someone elses entitled snowflake. Twas nothing more than a televised temper tantrum and two adults looking askance at each other shaking their heads.

Hank

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

He had no intention of holding a civilized discussion. It was all me me me. And dammit, when is the man going to learn to sit in a chair? It's not a toilet. Could it be...roids? ROID RAGE! It would explain a lot.

Hank

Pelosi and Schumer will know better in the future. any politicians or public officials must be dreading any invite to the White House. The dude is unprofessional and unpredictable.  Trump is fast running outta friends and respect. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Next you'll be explaining that he made Pelosi and Schumer look like idiots...on purpose.

Pelosi and Schumer have nothing to be embarrassed about.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

No.... it looked to me like two adults trying to deal with someone elses entitled snowflake.

Well, Nancy sputtered to the point where she needed her chin wiped and Chuck appeared to have literally pi$$ed himself.

I mean, how "adult" is that?

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Well, Nancy sputtered to the point where she needed her chin wiped and Chuck appeared to have literally pi$$ed himself.

I mean, how "adult" is that?

I think you might want to read this before you crow anymore. Seems theTantrum in Chief isn't too happy about about the meeting and is blaming Pence. Calls meeting a set up, when in fact he set the meeting up. :rofl:

https://mobile.twitter.com/funder/status/1072630052746129408

I cant stop laughing while typing this. Especially after watching this. :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PaulLeeTicks/status/1072596513417781249

Hank

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I'm sure Trump's public tantrum went over well with his base. For the rest though it was absolutely fascinating to watch Trump act like a three year old with zero understanding of the topic at hand while Schumer and Pelosi held back their mocking laughter.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Are you saying that Trump skims the money from the defence budget to build his wall?

I doubt it. After last week moaning about how the US spends too much on "defence", he upped the defence budget by tens of billions of dollars.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Hank;)

Now Hank... "Can we talk"???   Pelosi calls Trump's manhood into question and talks about what's between his legs, and you question who is being civilized?

Hank, what would have happened if Trump talked about what's between Pelosi's legs and questioned her womanhood?  Are you shifting me...? :huh:

Can you say "bias", Hank? ;)

11 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Now Hank... "Can we talk"???   Pelosi calls Trump's manhood into question and talks about what's between his legs, and you question who is being civilized?

Hank, what would have happened if Trump talked about what's between Pelosi's legs and questioned her womanhood?  Are you shifting me...? :huh:

Are we talking about the guy that was involved in the "Horse Face" and "Tiny Mushroom" tweet exchange with his ex-mistress on twitter for the whole world to see?

There is definitely a parallel-  The people who like him will stop if he can't, "get it up".  (The wall that is)

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I wonder whether the American people will give Trump another 4 years if he cripples the country. ;)

And how is he going to do that?  He’s been repairing 8 years of crippling effects that occurred before him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

And how is he going to do that?  He’s been repairing 8 years of crippling effects that occurred before him.

With the exception of stopping ObamaCare (without proposing anything to replace it) I can’t think of anything positive that Trump has repaired?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Forget about talking... Pelosi reaching over and grabbing the Presidential “jewels” would have made excellent TV. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I'm sure Trump's public tantrum went over well with his base. For the rest though it was absolutely fascinating to watch Trump act like a three year old with zero understanding of the topic at hand while Schumer and Pelosi held back their mocking laughter.

Hey mate, I thought Pence stole the show with his impersonation of a Christmas tree ornament. I can just imagine Trump giving it to Pence afterwards... What the **** are you... a silent partner...

• Haha 3

Has a sod even been turned for this wall? I've seen a few concrete "swatches" not much else.

And, why does this matter if Mexico is paying? 

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Has a sod even been turned for this wall? I've seen a few concrete "swatches" not much else.

It matters deeply to the American Cabals that would watch a great source of their income be sharply reduced. Of course they scream. The dealers, the peds, all of them.

14 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Well, we started way back in 2006: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

A report in May 2008 by the Congressional Research Service found "strong indication" that illegal border-crossers had simply found new routes.[13] A 2017 Government Accountability Office (GAO) report, citing U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data, found that from fiscal year 2010 through fiscal year 2015, the U.S.-Mexico border fence had been breached 9,287 times, at an average cost of $784 per breach to repair.[14] The same GAO report concluded that "CBP cannot measure the contribution of fencing to border security operations along the southwest border because it has not developed metrics for this assessment."[12] GAO noted that because the government lacked such data, it was unable to assess the effectiveness of border fencing, and therefore could not "identify the cost effectiveness of border fencing compared to other assets the agency deploys, including Border Patrol agents and various surveillance technologies."[15]

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

With the exception of stopping ObamaCare (without proposing anything to replace it) I can’t think of anything positive that Trump has repaired?

Oh, nothing major, just the economy.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Oh my god....

Now, now.  In Ravenhawk's defense, Trump did boost defense spending and since he works in the military/industrial complex as a contractor he is going to receive a positive economic benefit.  So from his view point the economy is great.  It's not like he works for GM or is a farmer or something.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Now, now.  In Ravenhawk's defense, Trump did boost defense spending and since he works in the military/industrial complex as a contractor he is going to receive a positive economic benefit.  So from his view point the economy is great.  It's not like he works for GM or is a farmer or something.

Sounds like you are not aware of what has been going on with the economy??