Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shootings in Strasbourg, France

zep73

17 hours ago, Avalanche said:

They want to kill almost any one who is not coincidered a real muslim in their eyes and i was also referring to the attacks in Europe which they have clamed now of course they would like to clame most of the attacks to strike fear in people.

So, 90% of muslims are not "real" muslims. Happy not to be one according to IS.

The point is that IS a terrorist organisation. Muslims are not.

The point is that whenever a terrorist act happens ALL muslims are being accused.

The point is that some on UM - you know who you are - just wait that something happen, pray to God that there will be another bombing by a terrorist so that they can spread their hate from the other side.

The point is that us, 90% of muslims, pray that NOTHING happens. That there is no bombing by a terrorist with a muslim name.

The point is that stupid people, extremists, uneducated world leaders, warmongers, haters, anti semits, anti muslims, anti christians, anti humans have risen and speak and do things of which a normal person would be ashamed to do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, odas said:

The point is that us, 90% of muslims, pray that NOTHING happens. That there is no bombing by a terrorist with a muslim name.

"Crying won't help ya, praying won't do you no good." - A line from a Led Zeppelin song called 'When the Levee Breaks'.

But there is another thing that might help. Something that would really hurt IS.

If millions of muslims would renounce Islam, for every time there is a terror attack.

Then the terrorists would soon realize, that the ultimate victim of terror is their own faith.

Of course the renouncement would be a symbolic (mock) action, not a personal one. It would be done to fool the enemy, IS.

I am sure your god would understand and condone it.

On 12/12/2018 at 10:55 PM, RabidMongoose said:

The IRA weren't beaten, we signed the Good Friday agreement in which we acknowledged Irelands claim on Northern Ireland. In military history their isn't a single example.

The IRA chucked the towel in when the American funding stopped, right wing rich 'Irish Americans' didn't like it when they felt terrorism on their own soil, finding out about the close friendship with Gaddafi was the last straw, what was the point of carrying on without being able to buy big farmhouses or fancy cars.

3 hours ago, odas said:

The point is that whenever a terrorist act happens ALL muslims are being accused.

The point is that some on UM - you know who you are - just wait that something happen, pray to God that there will be another bombing by a terrorist so that they can spread their hate from the other side.

The point is that stupid people, extremists, uneducated world leaders, warmongers, haters, anti semits, anti muslims, anti christians, anti humans have risen and speak and do things of which a normal person would be ashamed to do.

10% is about 100,000.000 or more? Muslims aren't the problem it's Islam, founded by a warlord, if you followed the religion as intended by Mohammed you'd be a terrorist.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, odas said:

Exactly and the right wing boots is infact once again marching in Europe.

1 hour ago, hetrodoxly said:

10% is about 100,000.000 or more? Muslims aren't the problem it's Islam, founded by a warlord, if you followed the religion as intended by Mohammed you'd be a terrorist.

It's how you interpret the religion or infact any religion the Muslim religion does not advocate violence. It's the religious fanatics who takes the religion and makes their own twisted version of it that can make it dangerous and it is the same with any religion. 

• Thanks 2

The IRA chucked the towel in when the American funding stopped, right wing rich 'Irish Americans' didn't like it when they felt terrorism on their own soil, finding out about the close friendship with Gaddafi was the last straw, what was the point of carrying on without being able to buy big farmhouses or fancy cars.

The funny thing is that the Americans found it romantic....

16 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

It's how you interpret the religion or infact any religion the Muslim religion does not advocate violence. It's the religious fanatics who takes the religion and makes their own twisted version of it that can make it dangerous and it is the same with any religion. 

How do you interpret this.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Tell me the other religions where the founder pillaged, rapped and killed.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

The funny thing is that the Americans found it romantic....

It's very strange, which bits did they like the shaving tarring and feathering the young girls who'd just talked to young British soldiers, kneecaping poor Irish men, murdering a mother of 10 and not even giving her body back to be buried, living on the front line where you weren't allowed to leave with every wrecked house having an hole in the wall the whole length of the street where terrorists could come and go as they pleased, very romantic.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

What i ment is the quran does not advocate Terrorism And where did you find this on the net?  On national fronts home page ? ;-) did you check who is behind the source?.And if it's was true? is the text part taken in it's whole context? The answer lies in how you interpret things the Bible also contains creepy violent messed up parts. The christian religion have also killed in it's name take for example perhaps the more famous spanish inquisition who was also done in the name of the christ who killed thousands.

Edited by Avalanche
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

What i ment is the quran does not advocate Terrorism And where did you find this on the net?  On national fronts home page ? ;-) did you check who is behind the source?.And if it's was true? is the text part taken in it's whole context? The answer lies in how you interpret things the Bible also contains creepy violent messed up parts. The christian religion have also killed in it's name take for example perhaps the more famous spanish inquisition who was also done in the name of the christ who killed thousands.

I know it because i've read the Quran more than once, i suggest you do the same.

.Quran 8:12 – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”.

Edited by hetrodoxly
  • Thanks 1

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Moses? But  I would not go to compare religions and leaders although according to recent independed studies the OT and the NT are together as well as seperate more violent then Q.

As Avalanche pointed out it is the people that make or brake. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

I know it because i've read the Quran more than once, i suggest you do the same.

.Quran 8:12 – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”.

Wrong. The correct translation is "fear" not terror.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

This is infact one of our most common little white lies we do tend to lie about which books we have read. We live in a century which everything has been said the challange today is to learn which statements to deny or avoid

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

Similarities with "the loaves and the fishes".

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, odas said:

Moses? But  I would not go to compare religions and leaders although according to recent independed studies the OT and the NT are together as well as seperate more violent then Q.

As Avalanche pointed out it is the people that make or brake. 

Who's being instructed by the OT/NT to commit atrocities, the OT is just as much Islamic as it is Christian if not more so, the coming of Jesus fulfilling the prophecy started a new covenant.

6 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

This is infact one of our most common little white lies we do tend to lie about which books we have read. We live in a century which everything has been said the challange today is to learn which statements to deny or avoid

I've studied Islam for over 30 years, your post is that of someone arguing over something they know nothing about.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, odas said:

Wrong. The correct translation is "fear" not terror.

https://quran.com/8/12

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Edited by hetrodoxly
  • Thanks 1

The funniest thing here is that in Strasbourg , a criminal on the run , who happened to be from a Muslim family , who is most probably not even a practicing Muslim any longer , is now the poster boy for Terrorism here on UM

~

• Like 3

I've studied Islam for over 30 years, your post is that of someone arguing over something they know nothing about.

Fill in a complaint form. 

• Haha 2

Isn't it funny how much controversy religion still causes. This is why i dont like religion at all and if i would ever become religious i would choose Budism.

• Like 2

Just now, Avalanche said:

Isn't it funny how much controversy religion still causes. This is why i dont like religion at all and if i would ever become religious i would choose Budism.

Buddhism has their own brand of fanatics too ... I would highly recommend Zen Buddhism ... unless there is a desperate need for some godlike divine entity to talk to for some revelation tips on how to survive an apocalypse

~

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Buddhism has their own brand of fanatics too ... I would highly recommend Zen Buddhism ... unless there is a desperate need for some godlike divine entity to talk to for some revelation tips on how to survive an apocalypse

~

The thing i like about UM even if the tone can sometimes be hard is that you always learn something new. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

The thing i like about UM even if the tone can sometimes be hard is that you always learn something new. 

Believe you me, there are some heavy weights swinging it in every direction here on UM too :yes:

~

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Believe you me, there are some heavy weights swinging it in every direction here on UM too :yes:

~

Yes i can imagine that too some are typical 99 someone who is not completely 100. 

• Haha 1