Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shootings in Strasbourg, France

zep73

2 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

https://quran.com/8/12

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Still wrong.

1 hour ago, Avalanche said:

Isn't it funny how much controversy religion still causes. This is why i dont like religion at all and if i would ever become religious i would choose Budism.

I've been done with organised religion long ago. I am a spiritual muslim. Between God and me there is noone therefore I will stand trial only for my deeds, me and me alone. No imams, no priests, noone to force me. Just the two of us, tatata, just the two of us...everyone singing...just the two of us...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, odas said:

I've been done with organised religion long ago. I am a spiritual muslim. Between God and me there is noone therefore I will stand trial only for my deeds, me and me alone. No imams, no priests, noone to force me. Just the two of us, tatata, just the two of us...everyone singing...just the two of us...

If only more people of faith took it this direction. I might not detest religion so much. In all honesty I think your approach is the way it's supposed to be.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, odas said:

Moses? But  I would not go to compare religions and leaders although according to recent independed studies the OT and the NT are together as well as seperate more violent then Q.

As Avalanche pointed out it is the people that make or brake. 

Does that assessment include the Hadiths? From what I've read the Quran is relatively neutral in demands, but the Hadiths are full of reasons to kill. And some 90%+ of practicing Muslims follow the Hadiths.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, odas said:

True Quranists who only follow the Quran are estimated at less then 1% of the Muslim population worldwide. And are mostly in Europe and the USA.

I say, good for you. Don't practice hate if you do not have to.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

True Quranists who only follow the Quran are estimated at less then 1% of the Muslim population worldwide. And are mostly in Europe and the USA.

Without the hadith they don't know how to follow the religion, how to pray etc, Quranists can do it their way but why would you follow the Mohammadan God in that case? you could have your own merciful God.

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Does that assessment include the Hadiths? From what I've read the Quran is relatively neutral in demands, but the Hadiths are full of reasons to kill. And some 90%+ of practicing Muslims follow the Hadiths.

Very good question. The Quran is the only book, guide, thet muslims are supposed to follow. The Quran tells us that. Unfortunately, as you said, many many muslims are guided falsly by imams to follow also the hadithts in a way that it is now above the quran itself. There is the problem. You are correct in your post.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Vast majority of bosniaks follow only the quran but do not disregard completely the hadiths. That is why we are also not considered true muslims. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

Do you speak Arabic?

No. But I ask and research. Fear is the right translation. The translation you are using is not approved by the Islamic councel.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, odas said:

Vast majority of bosniaks follow only the quran but do not disregard completely the hadiths. That is why we are also not considered true muslims. 

7 hours ago, odas said:

No. But I ask and research. Fear is the right translation. The translation you are using is not approved by the Islamic councel.

I found it funny that someone here thinks that a religion with over 1.5 billion (2011)  adherents only exist of homicidal maniacs just waiting to strike with knifes in their pockes and bombs in their hands they'll burn down your cities and your disneylands......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

I found it funny that someone here thinks that a religion with over 1.5 billion (2011)  adherents only exist of homicidal maniacs just waiting to strike with knifes in their pockes and bombs in their hands they'll burn down your cities and your disneylands......

I found it funny that someone here (who studied the Quran for 30 years in fact) thinks that a religion ...

Such a genius of the highest degree ... :yes: ... way off every charts in fact :lol:

~

• Like 2

8 hours ago, odas said:

What 'Islamic councel'?

45 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I found it funny that someone here (who studied the Quran for 30 years in fact) thinks that a religion ...

Such a genius of the highest degree ... :yes: ... way off every charts in fact :lol:

~

Name them.

3 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

Name them.

Merry Christmas to you too ...

~ :yes:

Just now, hetrodoxly said:

I'm always eager to learn and not to proud to be educated, go ahead.

Oh come now, you are already such a genius , I doubt I have anything educational that is comparable to that which can compare with your 30 years of studies

I gotta go to work, have a nice day now

~

3 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Oh come now, you are already such a genius , I doubt I have anything educational that is comparable to that which can compare with your 30 years of studies

I gotta go to work, have a nice day now

~

Just as i thought.

Just as i thought.

But of course, such a genius, absolutely genius ... that's your only thought :yes:

~

Fish feet.

Four inches short of a twelve according to scale :yes:

~

4 hours ago, Avalanche said:

Who stated that opinion?  What I see of this religion is that it's just like others for most people.  Some adherents are devout.  Some have lapsed and some are extremists that take the words of Muhammad as the ONLY way to live.  The polls that I've seen of Muslim communities in the M.E. and Asia tend to support the idea that while only about 10%-30% openly desire Sharia for all, the great majority will not speak against that idea.  IMO, that makes them complicit in the crimes on some level.  Islamist FUNDAMENTALISTS are open in their desire to leave this world with only ONE religion.  They are committed to achieving this reality through force and terror.  Most of the governments of Europe have already surrendered.  The inroads here in the U.S. will be made very slowly and only in major, left-leaning cities, initially.  That madness will be fought here.  In defense of our European cousins, I will say that enough of them may rally to cause a civil war.  If they do, I hope they attack the real problem.  Muslims are only a symptom.  Their governments have sold them out and need to be removed by force until they work for the people again and not the globalists.  One final point.  If you are a Swedish man, you should be ashamed of the way the women in your country are being abused by these immigrants.  Governments, Federal or local are designed for one ultimate purpose.  They are supposed to protect the citizens.  When they fail in that duty it's up to the men to fight to protect their women.  You're hardly alone in that group.  Germans, French, and even Brits seem to be looking the other way.  I guess it's in fear of their government jailing them.  It's still a disgrace.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

What 'Islamic councel'?

There is a islamic world council and there are islamic councils by state. Most state/country councils deal with the aproval of a translation of the quran. While the "terror" translation does apear in a number of english translation there are translation with the word "fear" instead. Khawf is the word for fear in arabic and as such is translated in the bosnian version of the quran.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, odas said:

There is a islamic world council and there are islamic councils by state. Most state/country councils deal with the aproval of a translation of the quran. While the "terror" translation does apear in a number of english translation there are translation with the word "fear" instead. Khawf is the word for fear in arabic and as such is translated in the bosnian version of the quran.

That's a bit unfair to him, after all he has only 30 years to study, how can he be expected to have learned of that ....

~