Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shootings in Strasbourg, France

zep73

On 12/17/2018 at 1:35 PM, odas said:

I've been done with organised religion long ago. I am a spiritual muslim. Between God and me there is noone therefore I will stand trial only for my deeds, me and me alone. No imams, no priests, noone to force me. Just the two of us, tatata, just the two of us...everyone singing...just the two of us...

I have to ask...

. Beer?

. Bacon?

;)

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

~

[00.01:44]

~

~

Axis of Evil Comedy Tour .... Google LINKs

~

7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Size 10. 

Thats some fishy feet those kippers must rank :-P

8 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

I have to ask...

. Beer?

. Bacon?

;)

Beer, wine, vodka, whiskey...you name it. Hey, I am a Bosnian in the first place.

Bacon? Not really. Not even turkey bacon or any fatty foods. Verry picky with food. Always been. A good Texas Steak oh yeahhhh.

But if you really want to know the best bacon is in Croatia :). Sorry Canada.

Edited by odas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, odas said:

Beer, wine, vodka, whiskey...you name it. Hey, I am a Bosnian in the first place.

Bacon? Not really. Not even turkey bacon or any fatty foods. Verry picky with food. Always been. A good Texas Steak oh yeahhhh.

But if you really want to know the best bacon is in Croatia :). Sorry Canada.

Moj odas. *hugs*

But if they want an example of Bosnian Muslim who likes bacon, I know one. My co-worker's husband, guy really appreciates good bacon. 

Christians should understand that, because Matthew 15:11  What makes someone unclean isn’t what goes into the mouth. It’s what comes out of the mouth that makes someone unclean

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 12/13/2018 at 1:45 PM, toast said:

I find it kind of interesting that the fellow was shot and it appears, at least online, that there has been zero follow up. No articles on what happened to his friends and family that were arrested. No articles on him being radicalized by so and so. No articles on what he posted on Facebook, or otherwise online.... Story just seemed to have stopped... He was shot, and so it was over. No learning needed here. Move along.... Humm....

After some googling, I did find one update from a couple days after he was killed in a shootout with police.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cherif-chekatt-strasbourg-christmas-market-shooting-attack-isis-abdelkrim-chekatt-a8685706.html

Parents and family were apparently released, and Dad is saying he was radicalized and (basically) a meathead. And officially a 5th victim died.

Very sad... 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1