Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Tiggs

National Enquirer Immunity Deal

206 posts in this topic

Tiggs
2 hours ago, OverSword said:

I can’t wait to hear how the trump campaign gave the national enquirer campaign money to give to women trump had sex with.

They didn't use campaign money, so it'll be a long wait.

Perhaps you missed it, but the Trump legal team has already admitted that the catch and kill agreement happened.

• Like 2

Farmer77
7 hours ago, Michelle said:

It makes one wonder. National Inquirer has been mocked and laughed at, even on TV, for the majority of my life. In what kind of world would they now be taken seriously?

LOL Are you trolling here?

Their reporting isnt being taken seriously. The fact that they bought stories specifically for the purpose of not publishing them in an unreported effort to help Trump win the election is what is being taken seriously.

• Thanks 1

Farmer77
6 hours ago, Michelle said:

Once a liar always a liar is our court system. People make Trump out to be a liar and nothing he says is to believed. NI has had a horrible reputation since 1926 focusing on gossip.

I don't know what the current standards in honesty are anymore. 

Thats some Giulianian spin if ive ever heard it.

The court isnt taking anyones word for anything. If they are accepting a plea deal or offering immunity it is because they have independently corroborated the story they are being told by AMI and Cohen.

skliss
On 12/16/2018 at 11:37 PM, Tiggs said:

Perhaps you'd care to name them, then? I suspect you won't find any who hadn't either given testimony -- or invoked their fifth amendment rights -- publicly, to Congress, prior.

It was a while ago but I remember one Clinton lawyer was given immunity and then invoked attorney-client privilege so no info there, I believe your tech guy got immunity and then pled the 5th so no info there and 2 more associates got immunity if they agreed to hand over their laptops....why not just get a search warrant.....and since both laptops had already been scrubbed of Clinton mails, no info there. Those last 2 should have been prosecuted for destroying evidence at the very least. 

Tiggs
16 minutes ago, skliss said:

It was a while ago but I remember one Clinton lawyer was given immunity and then invoked attorney-client privilege so no info there, I believe your tech guy got immunity and then pled the 5th so no info there and 2 more associates got immunity if they agreed to hand over their laptops....why not just get a search warrant.....and since both laptops had already been scrubbed of Clinton mails, no info there. Those last 2 should have been prosecuted for destroying evidence at the very least. 

Believe that the two laptop searches were for Clinton's lawyers -- who were granted limited immunity for any classified documents found on there -- and nothing else.

Also -- the tech guy plead the 5th, got immunity, and then the deletion info came out. Bleachbit ring any bells?

ExpandMyMind
6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL Are you trolling here?

Their reporting isnt being taken seriously. The fact that they bought stories specifically for the purpose of not publishing them in an unreported effort to help Trump win the election is what is being taken seriously.

It's almost as if she didn't even bother to read past the headline. 

• Like 1