Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Tiggs

National Enquirer Immunity Deal

206 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Earl.Of.Trumps
5 hours ago, skliss said:

Hillary's entire staff got "Get out of Jail Free" cards...just sayin'.  

LOL, their WHOLE Lives they got them. And still are.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I noticed the right wing media machine went into overdrive with that narrative right after the Cohen and Manafort memos went public.

Overdrive?  I don’t think so.  The Conservative media had reported that from the beginning along with all the other pertinent facts that the MSM ignores (influence).  It’s just that this info is approaching your radar but because of your anti-Trump hatred, you are just not aware of the actual facts.  And then when it is before your nose, you go into denial and call it overdrive.  When what Hilary and others in the prior Administration have done gets out, and you can’t hide what they’ve done for long.  It eventually gets out.  You’ll be totally lost.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk

This National Enquirer deal is called ‘catch & kill’.  The press does it all the time, i.e. what the MSM tries to do with Hilary et. al.  They are just having a hard time killing it.  The issue is not that monies are being used to silence someone or settle compromising situations.  It’s about using public money to do it.  It is not illegal for anyone to spend their own money to influence an election.  If I had a billion dollars and spent it on someone’s campaign, do I have to report that to someone?  Trump is using his own money, not money raised for the campaign.  What the Progs are trying to pull over on the people is that these such situations are rare.  In reality, anyone with money has to deal with this all the time.  It’s cheaper to settle out of court than fight it, even though there is usually no evidence.  It is a legal form of blackmail.  This is why malpractice is used by doctors, but even that is running them out of the practice.  You do realize that Congress has a fund (paid for by the taxpayer) to cover Congressmen’s indiscretions?  Many times that is used to influence elections.  And that is kept quiet.  The Progs are trying to create knee-jerk reactions over nothing in order to cover their own missteps.  This is just TDS in high gear.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
33 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Overdrive?  I don’t think so.  The Conservative media had reported that from the beginning along with all the other pertinent facts that the MSM ignores (influence).  It’s just that this info is approaching your radar but because of your anti-Trump hatred, you are just not aware of the actual facts.  And then when it is before your nose, you go into denial and call it overdrive.  When what Hilary and others in the prior Administration have done gets out, and you can’t hide what they’ve done for long.  It eventually gets out.  You’ll be totally lost.

Sigh......so much wrongness in a single post.

Lets start with the term overdrive. Does overdrive indicate they STARTED driving the content at that point? No no of course it really doesnt now does it? No it means they started pushing that content even harder.

As for it approaching my radar. Dude its a little tough to report on what a media source is doing if you're not reading said source. I mean I could just start making stuff up like the Trumpster but thats not really my style.

As for whatever it is Hillary and others in the prior administration have done, when the grown ups say it actually happened then ill care and cheer on the adults prosecuting the cases. Until then ill toss that into the seemingly never ending pile of falsehoods and propaganda that the faithful eat up.

 

(sorry mods)

Edited by Farmer77
Keep it PG please.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Sigh......so much wrongness in a single post.

That’s all I seem to do anymore and that is sighing.  Yes, there is much wrong, but I’m not the one wrong.

 

 

 

Quote

Lets start with the term overdrive. Does overdrive indicated they STARTED driving the content at that point? No no of course it really doesnt now does it? No it means they started pushing that content even harder.

Let’s…  No, they didn’t drive the content any harder than they ever had from the beginning.  It’s more like that the MSM is attacking it because it hits too close.  They don’t want the truth out.

 

 

 

Quote

As for it approaching my radar. Dude its a little tough to report on what a media source is doing if you're not reading said source. I mean I could just start making stuff up like the Trumpster but thats not really my style.

Why worry now?  You basically parrot what the MSM tells you.  They make things up all the time and you fall for it.  That is your style.

 

 

 

Quote

As for whatever it is Hillary and others in the prior administration have done, when the grown ups say it actually happened then ill care and cheer on the adults prosecuting the cases. Until then ill toss that into the seemingly never ending pile of falsehoods and propaganda Trump throws out for his eagerly kneeling faithful

The adults have spoken.  The evidence is clear.  But that’s ok, because despite how hard the MSM tries to cover for Hilary, they won’t be able to bury it for much longer.  I suspect that the House will proceed with impeachment and that will be interlaced with the Senate’s prosecution of Hilary.  Impeachment will die in the Senate, but the evidence again Hilary will finally be out there in the mainstream.  Then we’ll see what the public opinion is…

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

Hillary will be prosecuted  as much as trump will be impeached, it is not even in his best interests to put her in jail.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, RavenHawk said:

Why worry now?  You basically parrot what the MSM tells you.  They make things up all the time and you fall for it.  That is your style.

Suuuuuuure I mean I clearly remember ALL those posts of mine that you have posted verified links to discredit . You sir are a veritable fact checker and I have been proven wrong innumerable times :lol:

 

3 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Let’s…  No, they didn’t drive the content any harder than they ever had from the beginning.  It’s more like that the MSM is attacking it because it hits too close.  They don’t want the truth out.

Because the MSM somehow has an ability to influence what Fox posts on their website.....i suppose? LOL is it so incomprehensible to you that someone can take in the same information as you and still come to a different conclusion?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
7 hours ago, Tiggs said:

So -- what are you claiming? That the NYSD is giving people immunity deals to cover up for Trump?

 

Obviously not. There are 2 different standards of behaviour depending on your political party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
1 hour ago, skliss said:

Obviously not. There are 2 different standards of behaviour depending on your political party.

And what standard of behaviour do you think that is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

On one side immunity is given before knowing what the ones given immunity might say and then there is no backlash for them refusing to testify,  in fact, they are never heard about again. On the other, associates are grilled endlessly, lives are or are practically ruined with investigators delving into issues not even related to the original investigation. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
4 hours ago, skliss said:

On one side immunity is given before knowing what the ones given immunity might say

And that's exactly why it's different.

In this case, the investigators knew what the crime committed was that they were giving immunity for -- because they already had evidence that the crime had been committed.

Here, immunity is offered for that crime because they want testimony to build further evidence against someone higher up the chain of responsibility.

In the Clinton case, they couldn't show that a crime had been committed by the people they offered immunity to.

There, immunity was offered in order to reveal information the investigators wouldn't have been able to otherwise obtain.

Nothing to do with politics. Everything to do with what the investigation is able to evidence.
 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
11 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

This National Enquirer deal is called ‘catch & kill’.  The press does it all the time, i.e. what the MSM tries to do with Hilary et. al.  They are just having a hard time killing it.  The issue is not that monies are being used to silence someone or settle compromising situations.  It’s about using public money to do it.  It is not illegal for anyone to spend their own money to influence an election.  If I had a billion dollars and spent it on someone’s campaign, do I have to report that to someone?  Trump is using his own money, not money raised for the campaign.  What the Progs are trying to pull over on the people is that these such situations are rare.  In reality, anyone with money has to deal with this all the time.  It’s cheaper to settle out of court than fight it, even though there is usually no evidence.  It is a legal form of blackmail.  This is why malpractice is used by doctors, but even that is running them out of the practice.  You do realize that Congress has a fund (paid for by the taxpayer) to cover Congressmen’s indiscretions?  Many times that is used to influence elections.  And that is kept quiet.  The Progs are trying to create knee-jerk reactions over nothing in order to cover their own missteps.  This is just TDS in high gear.

Hmmm. Maybe you'd change your mind, if you heard it come from a Conservative source.

Say, Judge Napolitano, on Fox News?
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
On 12/12/2018 at 4:45 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

. and you want to talk about Trump and his sexploits...?

Trump and his sexploits are a personal matter, between him and his family and his doctor..  The deal is,  t the prosecution is saying the national enquirer owner, Mr. Pecker got in way to deep and got caught coordinating payments with the Trump election committee.   That then becomes a crime IF it is true. Depends on who is willing to testify to what.  Until and If he gets this behind him, he as effectively become a lame duck leader.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

 Depends on who is willing to testify to what.

Apparently -- this:

Donald Trump was the third person in the room in August 2015 when his lawyer Michael Cohen and National Enquirer publisher David Pecker discussed ways Pecker could help counter negative stories about Trump's relationships with women, NBC News has confirmed.

As part of a nonprosecution agreement disclosed Wednesday by federal prosecutors, American Media Inc., the Enquirer's parent company, admitted that "Pecker offered to help deal with negative stories about that presidential candidate's relationships with women by, among other things, assisting the campaign in identifying such stories so they could be purchased and their publication avoided."

The "statement of admitted facts" says that AMI admitted making a $150,000 payment "in concert with the campaign," and says that Pecker, Cohen and "at least one other member of the campaign" were in the meeting. According to a person familiar with the matter, the "other member" was Trump.

Source: NBC

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind

It was also reported last year I think that AMI had a safe full of stories they had bought for Donald Trump in order to keep out of the media, in exactly the same way as these campaign finance crimes. If this is true, then I assume prosecutors now have all of the contents as part of their deal.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:13 PM, Gromdor said:

You're talking about someone you think deserves to be in jail, though, right?  Isn't comparing Trump with someone that deserves to be in jail tantamount to saying Trump deserves to be in jail as well?

If you take out the word rape, I guess. With the word, no, it isn't even close to comparable.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
19 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

This National Enquirer deal is called ‘catch & kill’.  The press does it all the time, i.e. what the MSM tries to do with Hilary et. al.  They are just having a hard time killing it.  The issue is not that monies are being used to silence someone or settle compromising situations.  It’s about using public money to do it.  It is not illegal for anyone to spend their own money to influence an election.  If I had a billion dollars and spent it on someone’s campaign, do I have to report that to someone?  Trump is using his own money, not money raised for the campaign.  What the Progs are trying to pull over on the people is that these such situations are rare.  In reality, anyone with money has to deal with this all the time.  It’s cheaper to settle out of court than fight it, even though there is usually no evidence.  It is a legal form of blackmail.  This is why malpractice is used by doctors, but even that is running them out of the practice.  You do realize that Congress has a fund (paid for by the taxpayer) to cover Congressmen’s indiscretions?  Many times that is used to influence elections.  And that is kept quiet.  The Progs are trying to create knee-jerk reactions over nothing in order to cover their own missteps.  This is just TDS in high gear.

 

This is what's amazing to me. Where the hell has all these left wing rags been in covering this?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

This is what's amazing to me. Where the hell has all these left wing rags been in covering this?

The college here in town has a similar fund.  It's pretty shameless that it exists, but it does.  All the media can really do is report that it exists.  A propaganda outlet could work on building public outrage over it, I suppose.  It would take a bit of time and quite a bit of people swaying before anything is done.  It is one of the few bi-partisan supported things out there and I don't see congress giving up what amounts to another one of their privileges.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Einsteinium
On 12/12/2018 at 6:13 PM, aztek said:

the company will admit to anything, liberals still got power. and company by the balls.

he paid off a hooker so his wife wont find out, that i believe, but campaign influence b.s. lol  nope

Interesting then, if he did this only so that his wife would not find out, that he waited a decade before deciding to do it and it just so happened to be right before the election in which he was running for president. Yeah, nothing at all suspicious about that explanation given the timing. This was just so obviously done to keep a lid on it so as not to lose votes given the timing. You have to be willfully ignorant not to connect those dots.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Einsteinium
4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

This is what's amazing to me. Where the hell has all these left wing rags been in covering this?

What is amazing to me is that the left wing media covers these things, and you claim they don't.

This has been covered extensively on CNN, MSNBC... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
5 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Interesting then, if he did this only so that his wife would not find out, that he waited a decade before deciding to do it and it just so happened to be right before the election in which he was running for president. Yeah, nothing at all suspicious about that explanation given the timing. This was just so obviously done to keep a lid on it so as not to lose votes given the timing. You have to be willfully ignorant not to connect those dots.

Well, there is also the fact that two other people in the room (Cohen and Pecker) are saying that it was for the election.  But eh, details.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
17 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Interesting then, if he did this only so that his wife would not find out, that he waited a decade before deciding to do it and it just so happened to be right before the election in which he was running for president. Yeah, nothing at all suspicious about that explanation given the timing. This was just so obviously done to keep a lid on it so as not to lose votes given the timing. You have to be willfully ignorant not to connect those dots.

Gee, you don't suppose the "suspicious timing" of it all had anything to do with the person trying to shake Trump down for $$$$ found that the time was right, do you? I seriously don't think Trump went looking for her **just in case**. I think she saw Trump's value rising and she went knocking on HIS door.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
5 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Gee, you don't suppose the "suspicious timing" of it all had anything to do with the person trying to shake Trump down for $$$$ found that the time was right, do you? I seriously don't think Trump went looking for her **just in case**. I think she saw Trump's value rising and she went knocking on HIS door.

The playboy model?  We haven't heard a peep from her at all really.  Stormy Daniels was the one making all of the noise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
5 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Gee, you don't suppose the "suspicious timing" of it all had anything to do with the person trying to shake Trump down for $$$$ found that the time was right, do you? I seriously don't think Trump went looking for her **just in case**. I think she saw Trump's value rising and she went knocking on HIS door.

That actually makes the case that it was a campaign violation stronger. I mean sure give Trump some sympathy for being blackmailed (if you can muster sympathy for scum who cheat) if you want , does that change the end result as it relates to the law though?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
22 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Suuuuuuure I mean I clearly remember ALL those posts of mine that you have posted verified links to discredit . You sir are a veritable fact checker and I have been proven wrong innumerable times :lol:

Don’t need links to discredit you.  Everything that discredits you is common knowledge for those that are aware and interested.  The MSM does their job at suppressing the truth.  It’s not so much that I need to needlessly give links that you’d ignore anyway; it’s the hate that drips off of you.  It is so obvious and it blinds you.  I hate Hilary and Obama almost as much as you hate Trump.  The difference is that my hate is based in substantive reasons.  There’s not just one or two links to point to.  You need to take that hatred for Trump and use it to focus to do the research and look at link after link.  I can find links from the FISA abuse to the Clinton Foundation, from weaponizing government agencies against Americans to Uranium One.  For Trump all you can find is dirty laundry and no collusion.  We find that Trump is no angel but he is a fighter and he fights for the American people.  That is worth admiration.  A cancer has metastasized in this nation and Trump is the cure.

 

Because the MSM somehow has an ability to influence what Fox posts on their website.....i suppose? LOL is it so incomprehensible to you that someone can take in the same information as you and still come to a different conclusion?

Whatever that means??  Fox is the minority report, if you understand that reference.  If not, then you can find your own links.  I can very well comprehend that people can see only what they want and ignore everything else because it doesn’t support their hatred.  You think that 96% negative press against Trump is normal?  Hell, I don’t think even Hitler has ever had 96% negative press.  That alone should be setting off red flags but with you it doesn’t.  Trump could give everyone a million dollars and you would throw it in the garbage.  That is how complete your hatred is.  That is irrational and unfortunately, many share that belief.  This is how sick this nation has become.  I don’t think this can last much longer anyway.  Sometime next year, it will have eaten you up so much that the diagnosis will be PTSD (TDS).  You’ll no longer be able to function in society.  I don’t see how you’ll be able to avoid it.  Now, if you will excuse me, I have things to do.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.