Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Tiggs

National Enquirer Immunity Deal

206 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Tiggs
5 hours ago, OverSword said:

We will soon after they are separated from the EU and it will happen rapidly.

Sure. Let's just wait until trade between the two countries grinds to an emergency stop, and then think about fixing it.

What could possibly go wrong?

They've only had two years, so far, to stop that disaster from happening. Instead, the US has been busy renegotiating other treaties, kicking off trade wars with China, etc,

It's almost as if the UK isn't at the front of the queue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Libertarians more closely align themselves with republicans when forced to choose between the economic proposals presented by republicans and democrats.  To that extent your statement is not a complete farce.

Becuase you're for smaller government... unless the government want to spend money on itself to make it even larger....

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
7 hours ago, OverSword said:

 

Remember when Obama informed England that if Brexit passes then we would be forced to negotiate a brand new trade agreement with them and that since we are already negotiating many. many other agreements that England (our closest and dearest ally) would be put to the back of a very long line and it would be years before we ironed out a deal with them?  How is that for an attempt at election "influence"? 

 

Remember when Trump on camera kept trying to talk about a new trade deal with Germany, and Merkel had to explain to him 3 times that trade deals are made with the European Union, and not individual countries?  Yea, that's why a new trade deal would have to be done with Brexit...because, essentially, there would be no trade deal.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
56 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Sure. Let's just wait until trade between the two countries grinds to an emergency stop, and then think about fixing it.

What could possibly go wrong?

They've only had two years, so far, to stop that disaster from happening. Instead, the US has been busy renegotiating other treaties, kicking off trade wars with China, etc,

It's almost as if the UK isn't at the front of the queue.

WTH are you on about? The UK exports more to the US than they do to any other country.  No trade agreement does not freeze trade.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
Just now, OverSword said:

WTH are you on about? The UK exports more to the US than they do to any other country.  No trade agreement does not freeze trade.  

What do you think happens when there's no trade agreement? Business as usual?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
6 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Remember when Trump on camera kept trying to talk about a new trade deal with Germany, and Merkel had to explain to him 3 times that trade deals are made with the European Union, and not individual countries?  Yea, that's why a new trade deal would have to be done with Brexit...because, essentially, there would be no trade deal.

See above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
1 minute ago, Tiggs said:

What do you think happens when there's no trade agreement? Business as usual?

What’s a trade agreement Tiggs? What happens with no trade agreement between governments? How many countries do we trade with without a trade agreement? Most of them that’s how many.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
Just now, OverSword said:

What’s a trade agreement Tiggs? What happens with no trade agreement between governments? How many countries do we trade with without a trade agreement? Most of them that’s how many.

Maybe you'd like to tell the President that, then. He seems to be confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

If we have no trade agreement then mostly both parties abide by wto rules. No specific deal required. But who cares? The truth is that trade agreements stifle trade unless the agreement is no tariffs on either side. The reason for trade deal is to ensure wealthy native business are not threatened by innovation from outside. How are we on this anyway? Oh yeah, Obama threatened the English voters in an attempt to undermine an English vote. Even more blatantly than Russia posting stuff on social media just like we do here.

Edited by OverSword

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
8 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Maybe you'd like to tell the President that, then. He seems to be confused.

Not sure where you’re going with that. It’s hard to tell what trump is really thinking or doing. Probably especially for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

I can't believe anyone takes anything the National Inquirer says seriously! :w00t:

Have they been running low on alien space ship abduction reports recently?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
Just now, OverSword said:

Not sure where you’re going with that. It’s hard to tell what trump is really thinking or doing. Probably especially for him.

Where I'm going is his direct quote that the current Brexit deal would mean that the UK would be unable to trade with the US.
 

19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Oh yeah, Obama threatened the English voters in an attempt to undermine an English vote. Even more blatantly than Russia posting stuff on social media just like we do here.

Two years. Still no trade deal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
9 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I can't believe anyone takes anything the National Inquirer says seriously! :w00t:

Have they been running low on alien space ship abduction reports recently?

They've certainly been running low on Anti-Clinton covers, since Cohen's office got raided.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
1 minute ago, Tiggs said:

They've certainly been running low on Anti-Clinton covers, since Cohen's office got raided.

I certainly wouldn't know. It's not even amusing enough to read the headlines while in line at the supermarket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
Just now, Michelle said:

I certainly wouldn't know. It's not even amusing enough to read the headlines while in line at the supermarket.

Me neither. I've just read the various news reports discussing it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
6 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Me neither. I've just read the various news reports discussing it.

 

It makes one wonder. National Inquirer has been mocked and laughed at, even on TV, for the majority of my life. In what kind of world would they now be taken seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It makes one wonder. National Inquirer has been mocked and laughed at, even on TV, for the majority of my life. In what kind of world would they now be taken seriously?

In a world where they're accomplices to the President committing a felony.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
3 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

In a world where they're accomplices to the President committing a felony.

Oh yeah...now that they have dirt on a president the left hates a few people swallow it. I don't think you know just how bad NI's reputation is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
Just now, Michelle said:

Oh yeah...now that they have dirt on a president the left hates a few people swallow it. I don't think you know just how bad NI's reputation is.

Okay. Maybe walk me through how their reputation affects the President discussing the deal, on tape?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
2 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Maybe you'd like to tell the President that, then. He seems to be confused.

No, he’s always like that.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
12 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Okay. Maybe walk me through how their reputation affects the President discussing the deal, on tape?

Once a liar always a liar is our court system. People make Trump out to be a liar and nothing he says is to believed. NI has had a horrible reputation since 1926 focusing on gossip.

I don't know what the current standards in honesty are anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

I can't believe anyone takes anything the National Inquirer says seriously! :w00t:

Have they been running low on alien space ship abduction reports recently?

And there ya go, again, Michelle, making sport of my people!;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

I certainly wouldn't know. It's not even amusing enough to read the headlines while in line at the supermarket.

Me! Me!   - the headline was something like "Miracle cure! Stevie Wonder can see!"

They're out there. Those rags make a lot of money.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
4 hours ago, Tiggs said:


 

Two years. Still no trade deal.

That doesn’t mean we’re not working to have one in place as soon as Brexit is finalized. But do we need one to have zero tariffs on either side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

I can’t wait to hear how the trump campaign gave the national enquirer campaign money to give to women trump had sex with. It sounds so ridiculous that it simply must be true. National Magazines that make a living printing every bit of smut and dirt they can in order to stay alive in a time in which magazines struggle to stay afloat sitting on such delicious dirt seems so counter intuitive that it should be really interesting to hear why they sacrificed millions in sales all for.........what? 

Edited by OverSword

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.