Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian robot turns out to be man in suit

Still Waters

A robot on show at a Russian state-sponsored event has turned out to be a man dressed in a costume.

Robot Boris featured on Russian TV and was apparently able to walk, talk and dance.

But soon after its appearance journalists began to question the bot's authenticity.

In a picture published afterwards on social media, the neck of a person was clearly visible.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-46538126

• Haha 2

This is why I'm not worried about the advanced weapons Putin keeps saying will put an end to American dominance. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

This is why I'm not worried about the advanced weapons Putin keeps saying will put an end to American dominance. 

We have a Roswell UFO craft that will mess Putin Land up.

It's not a man in a suit. It's Theresa May moonlighting.

FittingMemorableDanishswedishfarmdog-max

On 12/12/2018 at 5:28 PM, OverSword said:

Exactly, Russia is all talk. Their anti-missile couldn't even shoot down our missiles fired at Syria. Rumors say that the missiles we fired were decades old anyway, so we were just getting rid of them.