Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need help

Courtney88

2 minutes ago, eimas9 said:

No don't do that it will only make it worse as spirits only appear on camera as they want they know they are there.

That's...convenient.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 13/12/2018 at 4:31 AM, Courtney88 said:

I moved into my home 2 years ago. I’ve noticed a knocking on two outside windows since I’ve lived here. In October of this year, I heard my adult son downstairs banging around, stomping up and down my basement stairs and slurring like he’d been drinking. I texted him and asked him to stop and was met with the reply that he wasn’t in the house. My husband and infant daughter were both sleeping and were the only other people in the house. Since then, the jets in my bathtub have turned on with no one near them, I’ve heard dragging noises against the bedroom interior walls and seen footsteps on freshly mopped floors. The latest is a growling noise that comes from the corner of my bedroom (like a low dog growl). I occasionally hear huge thumps that sound like they’re coming from the attic,  they are so loud the house shakes. I’m having the exterior windows replaced because I can not stand the knocking while I’m changing my daughter at night. The bangs always happen when I walk into her room. I need help! I’ve saged. I followed the directions. I don’t know what else to do. I’m open to recommendations. 

Just ignore it and it will stop if don't, start believe you are stronger even you are not, if you are only which could see this then it means you are the weakest spiritually and mentally, they attack this kind of people first. If you didn't seen any hallucinations yet that means it's just playful spirit not bad one.

Edited by eimas9

23 minutes ago, eimas9 said:

No don't do that it will only make it worse as spirits only appear on camera as they want they know they are there.

Nope. 
100% guarantee that any and all "paranormal" activity will cease if there is audio/video recording occurring. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Nope. 
100% guarantee that any and all "paranormal" activity will cease if there is audio/video recording occurring. 

Prob you never tried :D it, spirit can appear if she wants and speak when she want, she sees everything you do inside home it could potentially get attached to your kids changing them without noticing yourself, sounds won't stop if you won't help her or ask her to leave. The only reason why camera and sound recording helps is that there was noting in first place and everything was in your head looking for explanation for things you don't understand, you can have unnoticed mental illness as well, windows can make sounds if they are installed improperly, window frame could be placed unevenly and when wind blows all windows shivers with cracking noises.

Edited by eimas9
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, eimas9 said:

Prob you never tried :D it, spirit can appear if she wants and speak when she want, she sees everything you do inside home it could potentially get attached to your kids changing them without noticing yourself, sounds won't stop if you won't help her or ask her to leave. The only reason why camera and sound recording helps is that there was noting in first place and everything was in your head looking for explanation for things you don't understand, you can have unnoticed mental illness as well, windows can make sounds if they are installed improperly, window frame could be placed unevenly and when wind blows all windows shivers with cracking noises.

You're missing the point. 

None of it is real

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

You're missing the point. 

None of it is real

I noticed that you are not believer :D, but ask Agares if you want some action, if you never seen anything that means you're weak spiritually, but strong mentally you will need quija and anger to summon spirit. But if you never seen anything you will be spirit's whore after this one.

Edited by eimas9

On 12/13/2018 at 3:51 AM, freetoroam said:

Not the case at all. We have had many stories like this. 

Some people are not aware of how pipes can make weird sounds or how wood expands and contracts. If they believe in the paranornal, many do jump straight to that.

It is the classic case, no structural description of the property (likely because they do not know ).

Reletively new to a property ( 2 years is not long ) and have not got to know the sounds in the property as the seasons change. 

We have no description of this property, it is like saying "there is a knocking sound in my car when i drive it,  what it is? "  then sticking it in the paranornal section? 

Hey, when I was 13...I was alone in my grandparents house...they were at Wednesday night service at the church across the street.  I kept hearing someone walking up in the attic.  I convinced myself that someone had broken in...gone up in the attic...pulled the attic door shut and was just waiting for everyone to leave so they could rob the place.

I got so scared...I just ran out of the house and ran all the way to the church and sat in the back pew.  

But hey...I was thirteen....

But hey...Fear is fear...Fear is the great Mind killer!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, joc said:

Hey, when I was 13...I was alone in my grandparents house...they were at Wednesday night service at the church across the street.  I kept hearing someone walking up in the attic.  I convinced myself that someone had broken in...gone up in the attic...pulled the attic door shut and was just waiting for everyone to leave so they could rob the place.

I got so scared...I just ran out of the house and ran all the way to the church and sat in the back pew.  

Fear and imagination and the unknown. Unknown as in how sounds can sound a lot louder at night when all else is quiet.

I was at my late grandmothers house, she lived in an old french longhouse, an ideal place for imagining all sorts of haunts, that night all were asleep in their rooms, i was on the couch in the sittingroom, i was awoken by a a russling noise then what i thought were footsteps in the attic. I woke my mother up and she said it was likely rodents. In the morning my gran laughed, it was her resident owl, she was used to it and heard it often. 

It was two nights later when i heard it again, and this time i could recognise it was not actual human footsteps. Once i knew what it was, it became clear the 'footsteps' was - the owl.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Fear and imagination and the unknown. Unknown as in how sounds can sound a lot louder at night when all else is quiet.

I was at my late grandmothers house, she lived in an old french longhouse, an ideal place for imagining all sorts of haunts, that night all were asleep in their rooms, i was on the couch in the sittingroom, i was awoken by a a russling noise then what i thought were footsteps in the attic. I woke my mother up and she said it was likely rodents. In the morning my gran laughed, it was her resident owl, she was used to it and heard it often. 

It was two nights later when i heard it again, and this time i could recognise it was not actual human footsteps. Once i knew what it was, it became clear the 'footsteps' was - the owl.

I heard something in our attic a couple of years ago...out of the blue...in broad daylight...I went outside and it was all the Guineas upon our roof just walking around being stupid Guineas.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, joc said:

I heard something in our attic a couple of years ago...out of the blue...in broad daylight...I went outside and it was all the Guineas upon our roof just walking around being stupid Guineas.

We have terns and ducks walking on our roof. Would love to see a Guineafowl, no chance round these parts though. :lol:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hello, send them. Go into everyroom where you had a sighting. Close ur eyes and calm ur mind and imagine a huge pillar of light comming down from the sky into the room. Keep seeing this for atleast 2minutes straight. Its best if you do it at night and at a full moon for maximum efficiency. Best of luck.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 8:31 PM, Courtney88 said:

I moved into my home 2 years ago. I’ve noticed a knocking on two outside windows since I’ve lived here. In October of this year, I heard my adult son downstairs banging around, stomping up and down my basement stairs and slurring like he’d been drinking. I texted him and asked him to stop and was met with the reply that he wasn’t in the house. My husband and infant daughter were both sleeping and were the only other people in the house. Since then, the jets in my bathtub have turned on with no one near them, I’ve heard dragging noises against the bedroom interior walls and seen footsteps on freshly mopped floors. The latest is a growling noise that comes from the corner of my bedroom (like a low dog growl). I occasionally hear huge thumps that sound like they’re coming from the attic,  they are so loud the house shakes. I’m having the exterior windows replaced because I can not stand the knocking while I’m changing my daughter at night. The bangs always happen when I walk into her room. I need help! I’ve saged. I followed the directions. I don’t know what else to do. I’m open to recommendations. 

You have spirits hanging around your house.  3 knocks on the door means someone you know will die.

To stop the window and wall banging pin up the miraculous medal or even a bookmark version of one on your front door. And say the prayer.

Edited by brian100
add more

Omfg dont listen to brian solving a ghost problem with some folklore that he red somewhere in some new age ****ty book wont do anything good. So you have a drunkard and his dog. Maybe look into and ask around the neighbourhood about him and the house IF you wanna solve this and keep the house. If not just sell it and move out it has to be ur decision to take it up or leave. These things can get messy.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 8:38 AM, joc said:

Was it the house setting maybe? Or did you actually hear footsteps?

9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Was it the house setting maybe? Or did you actually hear footsteps?

Sounded like footsteps. I'm sure it was the house creaking.

2 hours ago, joc said:

Sounded like footsteps. I'm sure it was the house creaking.

If it sounded like footsteps.... I don’t know man. 

Has anything else ever happened there?

12 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

If it sounded like footsteps.... I don’t know man. 

Has anything else ever happened there?

Somebody broke in once...don't know if that was before or after that.  Probably before...so I was paranoid someone had hid up in the attic.  Not really possible though...have you ever tried to pull stairs up into the attic and then lower them back down?  

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2018 at 9:36 AM, Ares_Zeusson said:

Your perception of reality yes.

You have a rat problem by the sounds of it, buy rat poison or get an owl box. 

On 9/18/2019 at 5:23 AM, brian100 said:

Yeah don't listen to me even though have seen some of the things she is talking about.

You're right! Stop listening to you! Cause all you're doing is feeding needless paranoia. 

• Like 1

It would help us a lot if you had photo or video recordings for us to see whats happening in your house plz

• 4 weeks later...

All  Catholic churches have holy water and are happy to share it all you have to do is muster up the courage to walk in and ask for it. You need to clean the house, cleanse it with Holy water and when doing so ask God to bless the home, all souls living in it, including yourself and  even your pets and your yard. Its wondering, due to you not being as religious as before, if you are ready to leave God all together, its waiting and wanting just that. Be sure when you get the holy water to put it in a spray bottle and open a window up in each room of the house before doing the cleansing. You will want to keep holy water on hand and you will know when it's time to do it again, they dont give up that easy and sometimes when one leaves another shows up.

And  I will apologize  For the people who think you are just trying to get attention And for other people who claim it to be a mental illness. Do not let those people bring you down any further than you already are! Going through this is NO fun at all and can be exhausting.

I've been scratched many times right in front of people by unseen forces and had a long bout with phantom bee stings that were extremely bad! This is real and you only need your faith and God's help to keep them at bay, if you don't things will only get worse and it will only become stronger. Best wishes.

On 12/12/2018 at 11:31 PM, Courtney88 said:

Just wondering how things are going?and if you've gotten any relief yet. Also wanted to mention that I have tried sage and smudges in the past but they only worked for a day or two. I didn't want to go get the Holy Water the 1st time I went, the day I did finally go things were so bad I couldn't get out of the house fast enough and then when I tried the hallway door that leads into our garage, wouldn't open! I had to pull and fight with it to get it opened, then I finally get in my car, turn it on, throw it into reverse with intent of going to the Catholic church to get some holy water, the sensors in my car goes off and my brakes engage becase my back up camera sensor, sensed someone standing there! No one was there It was quite a day! And my car never had done that or malfunctioned in the past. I was already upset, scared shaking to the point, then that pushed me over the edge, I was crying like a child and still crying in the parking lot when I got to the church. (I'm not a member and no longer attend any church). I tried everything else, there was nothing left for me to try. When I finally went in, I asked if i could get some holy water and of course the lady said yes but clearly could see I was upset and still shaking, she asked me if I'd like to talk, I agreed because I sure the heck didn't want to go back home, I was so upset I probably shouldn't have even been driving.well anyway come to find out it's common, she told me more and more people are coming in due to the same issues. I did ask about having an exorcism done on the house but the closest one was in a city about 50 miles away and it's just really not that easy and he cant keep up to the demand at the time. Well anyway I cant count the bottles I've been through in the last year but we're all healthier, calmer and I can say WE are in control now over our home, it's no longer the other way around. I've just joined this site and started a form about phantom bee stings; you can find some of what we've experienced thereof your interested, I also added a couple of photos earlier tonight. Anyway Dont give in to this hing, I know it's hard not to get upset and frightened and I can tell you to be strong and I hope you are but know also that when things are happening and going on being strong disappears all together. But I do hear hope within your post and thats a start.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:43 PM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Nope. 

I'm not sure. Doesn't evp involve recordings? Or would a cheap cam recording 24/7 instantly solve everyone's problems? No more banging/growling/noises? (mine cost 40$). It sounds too easy. Furthmore everyone here believes different things. She doesn't trust automatic writing. He's believes magick is real. Its a mixed bag.