Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Courtney88

I need help

61 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Robotic Jew
2 minutes ago, eimas9 said:

No don't do that it will only make it worse as spirits only appear on camera as they want they know they are there.

That's...convenient.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
eimas9
Posted (edited)
On 13/12/2018 at 4:31 AM, Courtney88 said:

I moved into my home 2 years ago. I’ve noticed a knocking on two outside windows since I’ve lived here. In October of this year, I heard my adult son downstairs banging around, stomping up and down my basement stairs and slurring like he’d been drinking. I texted him and asked him to stop and was met with the reply that he wasn’t in the house. My husband and infant daughter were both sleeping and were the only other people in the house. Since then, the jets in my bathtub have turned on with no one near them, I’ve heard dragging noises against the bedroom interior walls and seen footsteps on freshly mopped floors. The latest is a growling noise that comes from the corner of my bedroom (like a low dog growl). I occasionally hear huge thumps that sound like they’re coming from the attic,  they are so loud the house shakes. I’m having the exterior windows replaced because I can not stand the knocking while I’m changing my daughter at night. The bangs always happen when I walk into her room. I need help! I’ve saged. I followed the directions. I don’t know what else to do. I’m open to recommendations. 

Just ignore it and it will stop if don't, start believe you are stronger even you are not, if you are only which could see this then it means you are the weakest spiritually and mentally, they attack this kind of people first. If you didn't seen any hallucinations yet that means it's just playful spirit not bad one.

Edited by eimas9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
23 minutes ago, eimas9 said:

No don't do that it will only make it worse as spirits only appear on camera as they want they know they are there.

Nope. 
100% guarantee that any and all "paranormal" activity will cease if there is audio/video recording occurring. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eimas9
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Nope. 
100% guarantee that any and all "paranormal" activity will cease if there is audio/video recording occurring. 

Prob you never tried :D it, spirit can appear if she wants and speak when she want, she sees everything you do inside home it could potentially get attached to your kids changing them without noticing yourself, sounds won't stop if you won't help her or ask her to leave. The only reason why camera and sound recording helps is that there was noting in first place and everything was in your head looking for explanation for things you don't understand, you can have unnoticed mental illness as well, windows can make sounds if they are installed improperly, window frame could be placed unevenly and when wind blows all windows shivers with cracking noises.

Edited by eimas9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
4 minutes ago, eimas9 said:

Prob you never tried :D it, spirit can appear if she wants and speak when she want, she sees everything you do inside home it could potentially get attached to your kids changing them without noticing yourself, sounds won't stop if you won't help her or ask her to leave. The only reason why camera and sound recording helps is that there was noting in first place and everything was in your head looking for explanation for things you don't understand, you can have unnoticed mental illness as well, windows can make sounds if they are installed improperly, window frame could be placed unevenly and when wind blows all windows shivers with cracking noises.

You're missing the point. 

None of it is real

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eimas9
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

You're missing the point. 

None of it is real

I noticed that you are not believer :D, but ask Agares if you want some action, if you never seen anything that means you're weak spiritually, but strong mentally you will need quija and anger to summon spirit. But if you never seen anything you will be spirit's whore after this one.

Edited by eimas9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1

This, as it so often has been, is a waste of time

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
On 12/13/2018 at 3:51 AM, freetoroam said:

Not the case at all. We have had many stories like this. 

Some people are not aware of how pipes can make weird sounds or how wood expands and contracts. If they believe in the paranornal, many do jump straight to that.

It is the classic case, no structural description of the property (likely because they do not know ).

Reletively new to a property ( 2 years is not long ) and have not got to know the sounds in the property as the seasons change. 

We have no description of this property, it is like saying "there is a knocking sound in my car when i drive it,  what it is? "  then sticking it in the paranornal section? 

Hey, when I was 13...I was alone in my grandparents house...they were at Wednesday night service at the church across the street.  I kept hearing someone walking up in the attic.  I convinced myself that someone had broken in...gone up in the attic...pulled the attic door shut and was just waiting for everyone to leave so they could rob the place.

I got so scared...I just ran out of the house and ran all the way to the church and sat in the back pew.  

But hey...I was thirteen....

But hey...Fear is fear...Fear is the great Mind killer!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
6 hours ago, joc said:

Hey, when I was 13...I was alone in my grandparents house...they were at Wednesday night service at the church across the street.  I kept hearing someone walking up in the attic.  I convinced myself that someone had broken in...gone up in the attic...pulled the attic door shut and was just waiting for everyone to leave so they could rob the place.

I got so scared...I just ran out of the house and ran all the way to the church and sat in the back pew.  

But hey...I was thirteen....

But hey...Fear is fear...Fear is the great Mind killer!

Fear and imagination and the unknown. Unknown as in how sounds can sound a lot louder at night when all else is quiet.

I was at my late grandmothers house, she lived in an old french longhouse, an ideal place for imagining all sorts of haunts, that night all were asleep in their rooms, i was on the couch in the sittingroom, i was awoken by a a russling noise then what i thought were footsteps in the attic. I woke my mother up and she said it was likely rodents. In the morning my gran laughed, it was her resident owl, she was used to it and heard it often. 

It was two nights later when i heard it again, and this time i could recognise it was not actual human footsteps. Once i knew what it was, it became clear the 'footsteps' was - the owl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Fear and imagination and the unknown. Unknown as in how sounds can sound a lot louder at night when all else is quiet.

I was at my late grandmothers house, she lived in an old french longhouse, an ideal place for imagining all sorts of haunts, that night all were asleep in their rooms, i was on the couch in the sittingroom, i was awoken by a a russling noise then what i thought were footsteps in the attic. I woke my mother up and she said it was likely rodents. In the morning my gran laughed, it was her resident owl, she was used to it and heard it often. 

It was two nights later when i heard it again, and this time i could recognise it was not actual human footsteps. Once i knew what it was, it became clear the 'footsteps' was - the owl.

I heard something in our attic a couple of years ago...out of the blue...in broad daylight...I went outside and it was all the Guineas upon our roof just walking around being stupid Guineas.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
1 hour ago, joc said:

I heard something in our attic a couple of years ago...out of the blue...in broad daylight...I went outside and it was all the Guineas upon our roof just walking around being stupid Guineas.

We have terns and ducks walking on our roof. Would love to see a Guineafowl, no chance round these parts though. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.