Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot Reading

Deeana

Hello everyone,

I am currently offering free reading
I have been reading for family and close friends for awhile and would like to offer free reading for more people.
If you would like a reading you can message me your question or if you want a general advise let me know.

If you are after a general advise, I can post them here but readings with personal / specific questions will be sent via PM
I do hope my tarot reading can help you and if the reading resonates with you a constructive feedback would be much appreciated :D I am continuously learning
With Love

Terms:

By Requesting a reading from me, you fully agree to the following terms:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to request for a reading.
2. Tarot Reading given by me is not a substitute for appropriate medical, legal or other professional advice
3. I do not claim to be a licensed professional of any kind and readings given by me are personal spiritual advice only, no guarantees are given.
4. You explicitly acknowledge that all Tarot readings and advice given by me are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
5. Please keep in mind that you alone are responsible for any decisions you make based on a tarot reading
** please indicate that you have read and agreed to the above.

• Like 2

Terms accepted.

I figure you're some sort of psychic, right?

Then I don't need to ask my three questions (you know them already), but since I'm not psychic, I'd like the answers to them, if you please.

Thanks!

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 1

Hi there sci-nerd,

I wont claim that I am psychic or similar, but I do read the tarot cards :D and I am still learning. First to say that I've never done a blind question reading but I will give it a go.

The cards indicate the following

1. This involves a person who is more straight to the point and logical and the currently there is an issue relating to the fairness of  a situation, there will be an unexpected and sudden change in this area coming up.
2. There seems to be a lot of people involve in your 3 questions, but for this one mainly 2, I feel they're male with quite different personalities, this feels like a situation needing some work and you will need to work together as a team.
3. Things have been slow coming in this area, however the card indicates it is currently picking up speed or very very soon will, more nurturing and TLC will still be needed going forward.
If there is an online relationship or attraction with someone that requires traveling... the advice I get is please be careful what you wish for.

Does a soap scent mean anything to you?

Hopefully the reading resonates with you and be of some use.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Deeana said:

1. This involves a person who is more straight to the point and logical and the currently there is an issue relating to the fairness of  a situation, there will be an unexpected and sudden change in this area coming up.

1st question was about the content of an unknown system. Not about people.

2. There seems to be a lot of people involve in your 3 questions, but for this one mainly 2, I feel they're male with quite different personalities, this feels like a situation needing some work and you will need to work together as a team.

2nd question was about a specific type of population (if any) in unknown areas far far away.

3. Things have been slow coming in this area, however the card indicates it is currently picking up speed or very very soon will, more nurturing and TLC will still be needed going forward.
If there is an online relationship or attraction with someone that requires traveling... the advice I get is please be careful what you wish for.

3rd question was about the specification of an answer.

Does a soap scent mean anything to you?

Nope.

Hopefully the reading resonates with you and be of some use.

Ditto! :tu:

Edited by sci-nerd

5 hours ago, Deeana said:

This question is not for me but for an organization:

After the Seahawks clinch the wildcard position in the playoffs will the make it through to the Super Bowl?

Edited by OverSword

I would like a general reading. Terms accepted 

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I would like a general reading. Terms accepted 

Hi spartan max2,

General advice readings for you today seems to be related to your relationship. I get the feeling that is work relations rather than romantic because a lot of work seems to be involved here. Right now things seems to be going really well and great for you, the card says that you have done a lot and things are coming along great and you may feel like a hero in this situation :)  Things to watch out for is a verbal conflict and to consider if it is a battle worth fighting or if it is best to let it go. You may feel overburdened as a result of the current success and disappointed at a decision made by an authoritative figure, the advice here is not to dwell on the negatives and see it in a positive way of what you still have. 

I hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Deeana said:

Hello everyone,

I have been reading for family and close friends for awhile and would like to offer free reading for more people.
If you would like a reading you can message me your question or if you want a general advise let me know.

If you are after a general advise, I can post them here but readings with personal / specific questions will be sent via PM
I do hope my tarot reading can help you and if the reading resonates with you a constructive feedback would be much appreciated :D I am continuously learning
With Love

Terms:

By Requesting a reading from me, you fully agree to the following terms:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to request for a reading.
2. Tarot Reading given by me is not a substitute for appropriate medical, legal or other professional advice
3. I do not claim to be a licensed professional of any kind and readings given by me are personal spiritual advice only, no guarantees are given.
4. You explicitly acknowledge that all Tarot readings and advice given by me are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
5. Please keep in mind that you alone are responsible for any decisions you make based on a tarot reading
** please indicate that you have read and agreed to the above.

Terms accepted.

I would like a general one. Thank you =)

Hi deeana,

im currently seeing my ex again but it’s complicated.. I was wondering if it is worth it or should I move on ? Any advice would be apreciated in terms of my love life or other aspect. 

Thankyou, 

and yes I agree to the terms :) 

marie 

• 3 weeks later...

Terms accepted, Deeana. a general reading would be appreciated. thanks