Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electrolysis and the Great Pyramid

Electrolysis

Hi everyone,

Being the fact that the great pyramid of Giza is so incredibly massive and multiple ways to explain how it was built and its purpose are still up for debate, I would like to present to this forum conclusions I have gotten to after observing, studying and analyzing the most objective and professional studies and investigations I have gotten a hold off.  These include, Archeology, Geology, Chemistry, Biology.  I have purposely excluded Egyptology, Engineering, and Astronomy.  

I don't pretend to hold all the answers, but the results of my analysis is that the Great Pyramid of Egypt was a powerplant for Electrolysis of water.  Its purpose was to be massive enough so it would sustain untouched the most hostiles environments for thousand of years while continuously splitting the atoms terraforming planet Earth.  

I am looking at the Great Pyramid from a stand point of having a physical purpose and not mythical or spiritual one. A utility asset with almost no maintenance needed, great longevity, and an extremely important purpose as its size.

As I mentioned before, I have analyzed multiple data and studies that lead me to believe that that is the best explanation for the Great Pyramid.   There are multiple pieces of this puzzle I could provide, i.e, location, the shafts, structure, salinity, water beds, humidify content,  extreme dryness of North Africa, Middle East and sections of Western Asia,  changes in biology, and such.   Please, do some research and just understand the easiness of electrolysis, properties of Hydrogen and Oxygen, and place these initial thoughts in a context of time going back thousands of years (maybe millions who knows).   

FYI - I am not interested on exploring how it was built, or who built it.  

Please, feel free to explore this theory and figure out if it fits with any other you may be exploring. let me know if I can be of any help.

Thank you,

Emiro
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Electrolysis said:

As I mentioned before, I have analyzed multiple data and studies that lead me to believe that that is the best explanation for the Great Pyramid.  

And you are qualified and competent to make this assertation because you hold degrees in Biology, Archeology, Physics, Electrical Engineering, geology and Astronomy, yes?

Or did you just Google "Pyramid mysteries"?

• Like 2

Th answer to your question is no, but do I hold to Master degrees from an American University with a good ranking.  One of my Maters degree is in Business Administration and the other in Public Administration. Being said that, I believe I have good understanding of how a base research and analysis must be carried out. As you may very well know, that is not limited to specialty but good sound processes of data research and evaluation.  As I mentioned, I don't claim to have all the answers, but I truly believe my analysis of the data I have come by is fair and objective.

Thank you

Then, instead of asking us to research it and come to our own conclusions, perhaps you would be considerate enough to give us a synopsis of why you believe your proposal to be correct.

Welcome to UM BTW. Just a caveat: it is better to present your argument with data to back it up. It's a tough crowd. ;)

• Like 2

You will have to explain this further for non technical minds like mine.  The earth (Terra) is already terraformed.  It is where we get the name. 

The Egyptian civilization was built along a river  whose regular flooding is predictable and renews farmland.  With that singular resource, why go to the trouble of assembling quarried blocks into a mega-structure?  I did not understand what purpose you think it served.

37 minutes ago, Electrolysis said:

These include, Archeology, Geology, Chemistry, Biology.  I have purposely excluded Egyptology, Engineering, and Astronomy.  

Why did you include segregate your studies and purposely exclude Engineering and Astronomy?

the results of my analysis is that the Great Pyramid of Egypt was a powerplant for Electrolysis of water.  Its purpose was to be massive enough so it would sustain untouched the most hostiles environments for thousand of years while continuously splitting the atoms terraforming planet Earth. 

Why would you want to separate water into H2 and O2 components?    How does that aid in terraforming?  Plenty of plants and bacteria produce O2 and at least some bacteria release hydrogen or hydrogen sulfide or methane.  They are not only low maintenance but reproduce as well.  Your process grows over time rather than remains static.

Most scientists believe that for half of Earth's 4.6-billion-year history, the atmosphere contained almost no oxygen. Cyanobacteria or blue-green algae became the first microbes to produce oxygen by photosynthesis, perhaps as long ago as 3.5 billion years ago and certainly by 2.7 billion years ago.Jul 30, 2003

The Rise of Oxygen - Astrobiology Magazine

https://www.astrobio.net/news-exclusive/the-rise-of-oxygen/

Could you elaborate a bit on the data you have come by to reach this conclusion?  Excluding Engineering, Archeology, and Egyptology from your studies would seem to lead away from fair and objective.   Regards.

Edited by Tatetopa
corrected spelling
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, Electrolysis said:

Th answer to your question is no, but do I hold two Master degrees from an American University with a good ranking.  One of my Masters degreeis in Business Administration and the other in Public Administration. That being said, I believe I have good understanding of how a basic research and analysis must be carried out. As you may very well know, that is not limited to one speciality but good, sound processes of data research and evaluation.  As I mentioned, I don't claim to have all the answers, but I truly believe my analysis of the data I have come by is fair and objective.

Thank you

I’ve corrected your grammar, perhaps one of your masters degrees should have been in written English.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I’ve corrected your grammar, perhaps one of your masters degrees should have been in written English.

I wasn't going to mention that...… :innocent:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I wasn't going to mention that...… :innocent:

You’re a better man than I gungadin.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Electrolysis said:

As I mentioned, I don't claim to have all the answers, but I truly believe my analysis of the data I have come by is fair and objective.

How? WHY did you come to this conclusion? 

You stated that you don't care to discuss how it was built or who built it, yet you are proposing that an ancient people had the knowledge and technology to break down water into it's constituent elements. Seems like you are trying to pull rabbits out of a hat.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

You’re a better man than I gungadin.

Of course, because I'm a woman! :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

How? WHY did you come to this conclusion? 

You stated that you don't care to discuss how it was built or who built it, yet you are proposing that an ancient people had the knowledge and technology to break down water into it's constituent elements. Seems like you are trying to pull rabbits out of a hat.

I think he’s trying to pull the hat out of the rabbit. Ouch. 

cormac

• Haha 4

Electrolysis - You have not provided enough detail as to how such things as the various chambers, grottos, pits, and other internal structures play into the making of the power to electrolyze water. Also, why did they seal the pyramids up?

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

I think he’s trying to pull the hat out of the rabbit. Ouch. 

cormac

Ooooh that poor rabbit!

• Haha 1

To all, my native language is Spanish, 

I thought there was some degree of amiable socialization and professionalism on members of this forum to analyze, pursue and share information here.  Since these comments are coming from members with high ranking, It seems to be I was wrong and I guess I will have to leave you with the doubt if I was trying to pull something on you.

Be good,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Electrolysis said:

Being the fact that the great pyramid of Giza is so incredibly massive and multiple ways to explain how it was built and its purpose are still up for debate,

in the real world i live in, there's no debate:

he great pyramid was built by thousands of slaves whos only goal in life was to satisfy the pharaoh...

it's called indoctrination 

So is this the supposed purpose of all of the 100-plus other pyramids in Egypt, or is this another case of pulling the Great Pyramid out of context for one's personal agenda?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Electrolysis said:

I thought there was some degree of amiable socialization and professionalism on members of this forum to analyze, pursue and share information here.  Since these comments are coming from members with high ranking, It seems to be I was wrong and I guess I will have to leave you with the doubt if I was trying to pull something on you.

Be good,

I told you it was a tough crowd. Look around these forums, there are a lot of people who make claims and propose ideas. Without data, facts, or evidence, they do not get very far.

We have members who are scientists, mathematicians, Egyptologists, geologists, etc. etc., and they know what they speak of.

Don't take it personally

Edited by Jodie.Lynne
Looking for data, not a date! :)
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Electrolysis said:

Th answer to your question is no, but do I hold to Master degrees from an American University with a good ranking.  One of my Maters degree is in Business Administration and the other in Public Administration. Being said that, I believe I have good understanding of how a base research and analysis must be carried out. As you may very well know, that is not limited to specialty but good sound processes of data research and evaluation.  As I mentioned, I don't claim to have all the answers, but I truly believe my analysis of the data I have come by is fair and objective.

Thank you

I am a tad skeptical - not that you have a degree.  You write well enough to have such a degree.  What I'm skeptical about is that you understand what science research is and how it's done and understanding what's valid.  I am skeptical that you have a decent background in science, chemistry, and electronics (which you'd need).

But, if you stick around, folks with good educations in these matters can explain why the sites you found are wrong and why the idea of the pyramid as an electrolysis device is just... well... silly.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

he great pyramid was built by thousands of slaves whos only goal in life was to satisfy the pharaoh...

Wasn't built by slaves.  It was built by corvee labor and by skilled craftsmen who were well paid.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kenemet said:

Wasn't built by slaves.  It was built by corvee labor and by skilled craftsmen who were well paid.

in the real world i live in the  corvee labour would be classed as slaves! you can argue this point forever if you want

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

The workers on the pyramids were skilled craftsmen, not slaves. If I recall, there were small tombs found that were made for some of the workers who died. I believe Kmt_Sesh would have the information

15 minutes ago, Electrolysis said:

Be good,

Don't take it personally, and don't worry about language barriers. Your posts are just fine. I do question your conclusions and your decision to ignore Egyptology (the field that has studied the Great Pyramid more thoroughly than anythone else has), but I have no problem understanding you.

• Like 1

Just now, Jodie.Lynne said:

The workers on the pyramids were skilled craftsmen, not slaves.

really? what every worker? oh ok then

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

in the real world i live in the  corvee labour would be classed as slaves! you can argue this point forever if you want

In a way it could be similar to slavery because the workers were "drafted" by the state and had no choice but to work. But they were paid, and they did not spend their whole lives at the site. Definitely not slavery as we think of it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

really? what every worker? oh ok then

Don't take the book of exodus as your source material, you will be led astray.

You aren't going to get the kind of precision work from slaves (no matter how hard you beat them) as you would from paid workers taking pride in their job.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked