Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Summoning the ghost of Joseph Stalin

proudsummoner

HI, new user here. I've been consistently summoning spirits for about 16 years, with moderate levels of success. It's about time for me to step into the big leagues and summon an important historical figure- why not Stalin? Do you guys have any tips on how I would go about this? I've never summoned anyone with a net worth of over $100,000, so this is going to be more difficult than any other summoning i've done. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You have alot of assumptions here lol

But my first question is, how did you know you summoned a spirit? What did you do to summon other spirits ?

2 hours ago, proudsummoner said:

I've never summoned anyone with a net worth of over $100,000

I fail to understand several things right here.

1)Why someone's "net worth" would make them more difficult to "summon"
2)Why his "net worth" would be the only aspect about a monster like Stalin to make him difficult to call upon.
3)How a "spirit" who has departed the material realm can continue to have any "net worth" to their...person(?)

As for tips, dress up as his babushka, All Russians love their babushkas.He'll be more likely to hark your "summons" that way. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Considering the millions of people put to death under Stalin and his obvious paranoia and murderous nature why on earth would anyone want to call him back from the hell he so richly deserves? Why not pick a Marilyn or Elvis?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

How does one go about summoning spirits? And how do you know when they’ve been summoned?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, proudsummoner said:

I've never summoned anyone with a net worth of over $100,000

That is priceless! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mind you don't summon up the wrong entity someday.  It might not want to go back where it came from :ph34r:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, and then said:

Mind you don't summon up the wrong entity someday.  It might not want to go back where it came from :ph34r:

If they summon anything it's going to be a figment of their imagination, and any information they gain from said "entity" is going to be nothing more than a product of previous knowledge (of said entity) and subconscious filler. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm cheap as **** dude. Wait a bit and then you can summon me no problem, I'll probably even be available on Saturday nights.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 5:10 PM, proudsummoner said:

HI, new user here. I've been consistently summoning spirits for about 16 years, with moderate levels of success. It's about time for me to step into the big leagues and summon an important historical figure- why not Stalin? Do you guys have any tips on how I would go about this? I've never summoned anyone with a net worth of over $100,000, so this is going to be more difficult than any other summoning i've done. Thanks in advance. 

Stalin was not rich by any standards.  personal possessions did not interest him, but he loved brandy, Georgian vine, and  smoked pipe, his favorite tobacco brand was Herzegovina Flor.   maybe that will help you to summon him.

And why do you want to summon him?  What do you want to ask him? 

• 4 months later...
On 12/16/2018 at 7:10 AM, proudsummoner said:

Hello to you too, I am also a new member. 

I have to ask,why would you want to summon Stalin. Yes he was a historical figure, but mainly he was a megalomaniac mass murderer. You have stated that you have summoned many spirits over the years, How did you go about doing these summoning? 

more delusions and fantasies

Easy do alot of drugs then think really reallllllllllllly hard about what you want see. Your summonings will be more vivid with each attempt. There are bonus summoning points for the amount and type of drug. Stallin takes a much higher dosage because of his net worth..........duh...obvious

• Haha 1