Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would You Rather?

Guyver

Didn't see it in the search engine.  Hopefully not already been done.  How does it work?  Well, you can ask one, answer one, or just laugh at one and have fun with it.  I'll get it started.  Would you rather.....

Would you rather go to the D.M.V. or stub your pinky toe on something solid in the middle of the night?

Would you rather go to an office Christmas party or step in poo, then track it into the house?

• Like 1

Would you rather eat a maggot sandwich or walk around downtown a major city in your undies?

6 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Boy, you're really aiming for the feet, aren't you? :D

hehe.... speaking of feet....  

Would you rather sit next to an overweight man on an airplane with really stinky feet who insists upon removing his shoes while flying, or have a bowel movement in a gas station restroom... late at night?

2 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Would you rather eat a maggot sandwich or walk around downtown a major city in your undies?

Easy.  I’d take the underwear every time.

1 minute ago, Guyver said:

hehe.... speaking of feet....  

Would you rather sit next to an overweight man on an airplane with really stinky feet who insists upon removing his shoes while flying, or have a bowel movement in a gas station restroom... late at night?

I'd take the flight seat. I can just breathe through my mouth.

• Haha 1

Would you rather sneeze in public with no tissue.....and a little mucus comes out somewhere, or tell the man with stinky feet on the plane that his nasty foot smell is making you ill and would he please put his shoes back on?

PS.  It’s a six hour flight and you’re only an hour into it.

Would you rather do your own taxes, or shave your eyebrows off completely, the night before you give a keynote address?

59 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Would you rather go to an office Christmas party or step in poo, then track it into the house?

Or, if you went to mine. Would you rather go to the office Christmas party, or have your face torn off by foxes? 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, oldrover said:

Or, if you went to mine. Would you rather go to the office Christmas party, or have your face torn off by foxes? 

I’d take the Christmas party if the alternative is getting my face chewed off by foxes.  lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Guyver said:

I’d take the Christmas party if the alternative is getting my face chewed off by foxes.  lol

I'd have said that before last Thursday.

• Haha 1

I'd rather a free bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy.

Hank

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Haha 1