Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
DCMM2

Telepathy with strangers

15 posts in this topic

DCMM2

Hello. I'm new to this world and I must say I'm a pretty skeptical person too.

I always hated hospitals with passion, because there was so much negative energy that I felt like I wad absorbing when I was there.

Also, I feel like the energy and thoughts of people stay inside the house. I'm always stressed in the mornings and try not to wake up very late, because I know my mom is thinking of the hours I'm sleeping. It's like she makes me wake up earlier because I feel uncomfortable knowing she thinks of how late I wake up. But this could be explained away with logic, as I know she will think about it anyway. Also One day she came home from the dentist and she was super dragged. Despite that she still did some work and noise in the house, however I slept really well that day. As if her thoughts weren't interrupting me. And I didn't even know she was in the dentist. I just felt the house peaceful. I also can't concentrate well when there are people in the house, even if they're super quiet.

now to the main point of the question. I used to get this very intense feeling of a person thinking of me. I couldn't shake it away, and I ended up thinking I was in love. Well I was, but it's like I knew 100% this person was thinking of me that time too. And it got to a point where I felt like I was obsessed, even though this isn't my style when I like someone. It felt more sick than something nice. Before that, I also felt like he was coming for.vacation near.my city for the summer, and it turned out he was. This was the only person I've felt this type of telepathy with, and I always said to myself it was because I was thinking of him and just wanted to believe it was him sending me his thoughts.

Now this time, I was watching a tv show and got a crush on someone from there. I did some more research on him, and I feel like I started tuning into his vibe. Tonight, I said I want to stop thinking of someone I will never meet, so I unfollowed his account.

However, this feeling that I could pick with vibration, even when he doesn't know me felt real, just like that other time with the guy I liked. It just wasn't intense like with the person I personally knew and didn't last long. I imagined that i was holding him and the feeling felt real. It didn't feel the same as when we simply fantasize about being with someone. It felt nice because it felt like it was being reciprocated back to me too.

Do you think it's possible that if people are telepathically connected, then we can tune into strangers and actually do this type of connection? Or is it just my brain playing tricks on me and trying to make me feel stuff because I'd want it to be true? What's the difference between actual telepathy and wishful thinking or delusions?

Jodie.Lynne

Welcome to UM. Enjoy the stay. :)

papageorge1
1 hour ago, DCMM2 said:

Do you think it's possible that if people are telepathically connected, then we can tune into strangers and actually do this type of connection? Or is it just my brain playing tricks on me and trying to make me feel stuff because I'd want it to be true? What's the difference between actual telepathy and wishful thinking or delusions?

I think we are all One consciousness and connected so telepathy is real. We can also create connections with our analytical minds too. There is no simple way to determine the difference. How clear does  your mind feel at those times?

• Like 1

DCMM2
2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I think we are all One consciousness and connected so telepathy is real. We can also create connections with our analytical minds too. There is no simple way to determine the difference. How clear does  your mind feel at those times?

well I can't say mind exactly, because it's a feeling. It feels pretty real, and it's not the same as when you simply think of something. Because when I just think of something there's always this feeling of let's say emptiness. It doesn't give me back anything, like it doesn't feel reciprocated or sent back. This happens to me at night, and when I wake up in the morning I feel like I was thinking nonsense again.

But maybe we can even pick up certain vibrations even from strangers when we are on the same wavelength. For example when we crave for the same things. Maybe something like when you have an ideal type of partner in looks and personality and you kinda visualize them blurry in your mind and think of how it would be like to meet a person like that. People like the type you visualize exist, so I wonder if they get your vibration too and this is how the law of attraction works.

Edited by DCMM2
  • Like 2

John from Lowell
1 hour ago, DCMM2 said:

But maybe we can even pick up certain vibrations even from strangers when we are on the same wavelength. For example when we crave for the same things. Maybe something like when you have an ideal type of partner in looks and personality and you kinda visualize them blurry in your mind and think of how it would be like to meet a person like that. People like the type you visualize exist, so I wonder if they get your vibration too and this is how the law of attraction works.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

My understanding and experience has been that the more we resonate with some one the easier it is for us to do telepathy with them. That often happens with a romantic interest or a close family member. However It can happen with any one.

Some of us are more intuitive than others. That is why a connection with some one can seem telepathically one sided. That law of attraction is kind of similar but not the same thing I suspect.

John

• Like 1

Pettytalk
On 12/17/2018 at 2:24 AM, John from Lowell said:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

My understanding and experience has been that the more we resonate with some one the easier it is for us to do telepathy with them. That often happens with a romantic interest or a close family member. However It can happen with any one.

Some of us are more intuitive than others. That is why a connection with some one can seem telepathically one sided. That law of attraction is kind of similar but not the same thing I suspect.

John

There is no such thing as mental telepathy between two physical beings in the material world. Telepathic communications between two beings or more is only possible in the "astral" world. Or, as far as occurring in the physical world of the five senses, it can only happen when a soul from the "astral" gets in contact with one or more beings in our physical world, and where the physical incarnate being(s) are equipped with a receptive tuner, and hear the harmonious, silent musical waves. Just think of Simon and Garfunkel and The Sound of Silence. Actually there is another version, a Disturbed one that many of the younger generation go for.

Coil
7 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

There is no such thing as mental telepathy between two physical beings in the material world. Telepathic communications between two beings or more is only possible in the "astral" world. Or, as far as occurring in the physical world of the five senses, it can only happen when a soul from the "astral" gets in contact with one or more beings in our physical world

Do you think that people can read and hear other people's thoughts and see the aura only in the out-of-body state? But this is not true. Psychic people can read other people's thoughts and suggest something even being in a physical body due to the fact that they have a developed astral and mental body, so the physical body is not an obstacle to their delicate vision or hearing.

Read about Wolf Messing:

https://www.rbth.com/arts/2014/04/16/wolf_messing_stalins_personal_wizard_34557

... It's not mind-reading, it's, like the "reading of muscles" ... When human thinks hard about something, the brain cells transmit impulses to all muscles of the body. Their movements, invisible to the eye, I can easily feel. ... Often I'm performing mental tasks without direct contact with the inductor. The pointer to me here is the breathing frequency of inductor, the beating of his heart, voice timbre, his walking nature etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Messing

There are people who see the thoughts and there are those who catch the thoughts created by our mind and brain tension as described above.

What is thinking? This is the inaudible voice of our mind that only we hear, and since thought has an image, form and color, it can be seen and even understood in form what state a person is and his changing aura in which these thoughts are.

So psychics captured the aura and thoughts of man:

Spoiler

Sudden outpourings of love and tenderness:

cwl-ma07.jpg

Sudden outbursts of awe:

cwl-ma08.jpg

Intense anger:

cwl-ma09.jpg

Stingy man:

cwl-ma13.jpg

Man in love:

cwl-ma11.jpg

Deep depression:

cwl-ma14.jpg

Reverent( religious)man:

cwl-ma15.jpg

Scientific type (yellow color of aura - developed intelligence):

cwl-ma16.jpg

A person can transmit thoughts and at a distance only the difficulty is that the mind of the receiving thought is not busy with what is tuned to the received thought and this is difficult to achieve in the experiment with ordinary and even advanced people, therefore the results of such experiments cannot always be successful but we must clearly occupy the position that a person can act as a transmitter and recipient of thoughts in the same way as we express and hear someone else's voice when we want to appeal to someone verbally.

Pettytalk
2 hours ago, Coil said:

So psychics captured the aura and thoughts of man

Are you a psychic? And if so, what are you reading now, as far as my thoughts are concerned? If you are not, and know a genuine psychic, ask that person to read my mind, because my thoughts can tell the story of Atlantis as was, exactly, in the mind of Plato. My mind is like that of Gordon Lightfoot's song, If You Could Read My Mind.

Piney
29 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

Are you a psychic? And if so, what are you reading now, as far as my thoughts are concerned? If you are not, and know a genuine psychic, ask that person to read my mind, because my thoughts can tell the story of Atlantis as was, exactly, in the mind of Plato. My mind is like that of Gordon Lightfoot's song, If You Could Read My Mind.

Then get on over to the thread and tell it. :yes:

Pettytalk
9 minutes ago, Piney said:

Then get on over to the thread and tell it. :yes:

I'm trying to get a psychic on the hook. Besides, I'm not going anywhere near that bank, as the fish in those deep and still waters were not biting the bait...there were biting me.

Piney
19 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

I'm trying to get a psychic on the hook. Besides, I'm not going anywhere near that bank, as the fish in those deep and still waters were not biting the bait...there were biting me.

Wrong bait. :yes:

Of course when you bait piranhas with your fingers and toes.  :whistle:

• Like 2

Coil
2 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

I can't read minds, but Wolf Messing could and here is an excerpt from his notes:

"I feel my gift as gracious grace, although, probably, any ability that goes beyond the average phenomenon, bears in itself both good and bad.

I can read minds and even see the future, I can instill what is not, only I will not become from this either a demigod or a semi-devil.

The man does not change, having acquired some ability. He remains the same gray and cowardly lustful creature as he was.

In theory, the power I possess can bring me closer to modest power.

Can I not inspire the girl love and passion, so that she happily and willingly gave herself to me? Can.

But it will be nothing more than rape.

I can force the usurer to give me a suitcase with money. It will be theft.

And I do not want to be a thief or a rapist. Amuse the demon - against my rules. I myself have drawn the line of what is permitted, and I will never cross it. Amen".

Usually, when the person I am waiting for, or any passer-by, is still far away, but approaching me, I hear ... No, not that way. I somehow feel his thoughts, they become audible to me as if in my head - oh, it is very difficult to describe and even harder to explain.

At first, thought is perceived as an indistinct mutter, but the closer a person is, the clearer his “voice” is.

But when I walk in a crowd or stand on the stage in front of a crowded hall, the thoughts of hundreds of people get confused with each other, interfering with an intermittent hum, isolating from which one separate telepath is very, very difficult.

Sometimes I succeed in this, it helps mood and concentration, but the easiest way is just to take a person by the hand - physical contact closes this viewer towards me.

https://www.litres.ru/volf-messing/magiya-moego-mozga-otkroveniya-lichnogo-telepata-stalina/chitat-onlayn/

Pettytalk
14 minutes ago, Coil said:

I can't read minds, but Wolf Messing could and here is an excerpt from his notes:

"I feel my gift as gracious grace, although, probably, any ability that goes beyond the average phenomenon, bears in itself both good and bad.

I can read minds and even see the future, I can instill what is not, only I will not become from this either a demigod or a semi-devil.

The man does not change, having acquired some ability. He remains the same gray and cowardly lustful creature as he was.

In theory, the power I possess can bring me closer to modest power.

Can I not inspire the girl love and passion, so that she happily and willingly gave herself to me? Can.

But it will be nothing more than rape.

I can force the usurer to give me a suitcase with money. It will be theft.

And I do not want to be a thief or a rapist. Amuse the demon - against my rules. I myself have drawn the line of what is permitted, and I will never cross it. Amen".

Usually, when the person I am waiting for, or any passer-by, is still far away, but approaching me, I hear ... No, not that way. I somehow feel his thoughts, they become audible to me as if in my head - oh, it is very difficult to describe and even harder to explain.

At first, thought is perceived as an indistinct mutter, but the closer a person is, the clearer his “voice” is.

But when I walk in a crowd or stand on the stage in front of a crowded hall, the thoughts of hundreds of people get confused with each other, interfering with an intermittent hum, isolating from which one separate telepath is very, very difficult.

Sometimes I succeed in this, it helps mood and concentration, but the easiest way is just to take a person by the hand - physical contact closes this viewer towards me.

https://www.litres.ru/volf-messing/magiya-moego-mozga-otkroveniya-lichnogo-telepata-stalina/chitat-onlayn/

I'll bet everything I own, and I own a lot, that he cannot read my mind. Unless, by chance or by providence, he is God, or God reveals my thoughts to him.

• Like 1

Pettytalk
1 hour ago, Piney said:

Wrong bait. :yes:

Of course when you bait piranhas with your fingers and toes.  :whistle:

The problem is really the ranger that stocks the pond, as there are no big ferocious fish in your parts of the pond. The other problem is that the fish warden makes me through back the little fish I did catch.

• Haha 1

Coil
24 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

I'll bet everything I own, and I own a lot, that he cannot read my mind. Unless, by chance or by providence, he is God, or God reveals my thoughts to him.

Do you think that you are special? When you think you generate thoughtforms that can be heard because a person's mind always thinks
and for the mind to be silent and not produce any thoughts a strong concentration on silence is needed, which is beyond the power of an ordinary person.

Believe me, psychics like Messing are not interested in the material thoughts of ordinary people, he did not like fumbling in other people's minds because very rarely did he meet a sublime state of consciousness and really bright thoughts.
A person reproduces about 60 thousand thoughts per day, and this is mostly mental chatter and there are few sensible thoughts that lead to some kind of positive action. At the spiritual level, all beings can read other people's thoughts and there is nothing to hide but on the astral one can close.