Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm Currently Conducting A Study

BuddingPsychic1111

Currently, I'm conducting scientific research on the effects of the human brain/body on electronics.  I have observed that my presence appears to affect electronic devices.  However, I do not know why this occurs.  I'm going to begin documenting these effects and also other variables, such as my use of magnets and crystals as well as my overall mood.  Along with environmental factors, such as the moods of those around me as well as the presence or absence of chemtrails.

Research on the human aura and esp phenomena is conducted in secret by government agencies, but my study will hopefully shed some light on the electromagnetic influence that my brain appears to have on electronic devices.  As a result, this may shed light on psychic phenomena as well as the nature of the universe and how to see beyond the matrix.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I have noticed that in several jobs I've had that I've been a senior technician and been called over to fix various machines and once I get there, I find nothing wrong. It often seemed like I'd fixed it by touching it. Coincidence maybe. I jokingly called it mechanical faith healing. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Currently, I'm conducting scientific research on the effects of the human brain/body on electronics.  I have observed that my presence appears to affect electronic devices.  However, I do not know why this occurs.  I'm going to begin documenting these effects and also other variables, such as my use of magnets and crystals as well as my overall mood.  Along with environmental factors, such as the moods of those around me as well as the presence or absence of chemtrails.

Research on the human aura and esp phenomena is conducted in secret by government agencies, but my study will hopefully shed some light on the electromagnetic influence that my brain appears to have on electronic devices.  As a result, this may shed light on psychic phenomena as well as the nature of the universe and how to see beyond the matrix.  

Using my psychic powers.. I already know what the results of your research will be.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

I've oft joked I have the mystical ability to break machines. I call it my mutant power.

• Like 3

Thus far, it appears that chemtrails have an effect on consciousness and magnetism appears to be beneficial for cognitive functioning and may even enhance psychic abilities.  While the study will be ongoing for the next 14 days, the preliminary results appear to demonstrate that my hypothesis is accurate.  Furthermore, it appears that my brain does have a substantial impact on electronic devices, and my use of magnets and crystals appears to enhance that effect.  I hypothesize that this is due to alterations of my aura, but more research is needed.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:01 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Currently, I'm conducting scientific research

Will you be outlining your procedures, or will you just bedazzle us with tales of how you can turn lights off & on?

OOPS, I should have read Post # 5 before posing my questions.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Thus far, it appears that chemtrails have an effect on consciousness and magnetism appears to be beneficial for cognitive functioning and may even enhance psychic abilities.  While the study will be ongoing for the next 14 days, the preliminary results appear to demonstrate that my hypothesis is accurate.  Furthermore, it appears that my brain does have a substantial impact on electronic devices, and my use of magnets and crystals appears to enhance that effect.  I hypothesize that this is due to alterations of my aura, but more research is needed.

Cool! So how are you going to spend the one million dollars you win of James Randi?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Thus far, it appears that chemtrails have an effect on consciousness and magnetism appears to be beneficial for cognitive functioning and may even enhance psychic abilities.

What tests have you done?

On 17/12/2018 at 7:01 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Research on the human aura and esp phenomena is conducted in secret by government agencies,

if it's secret then how do you know of it?

• Like 3

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:01 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

What I am about to say is going to sound nuts.

Some people do our heads in. They are abusive, antagonistic, mean spirited, and enjoy making other peoples lives miserable. It is quite hard to be around such people unless you have done a lot of work on your own psychology.

The Bible is full of stories where someone is in a situation where they, and quite often their followers, are being treated mean. They turn the other cheek. What does that mean? It means they let themselves endure the negative thoughts and feelings without acting on them. Without acting to end them or take revenge on the person responsible. Its like holding a hot cup which is burning your hand and just letting your hand burn without trying to do anything about it.

I spent a good week intentionally being around toxic people letting them stress me out. And I let the stress exist, I didnt act on it, I didnt try to end it, I didnt try to put it out of my mind, I wasn't mean back, and I didnt let myself have any mean thoughts back. I just let the stress exist by itself and endured it even though it was self-torture.

I noticed an effect which many would call poltergeist activity or telekinesis. An effect I have no conscious control over. Whenever a hypnic jerk occurred, or I went into a trance while thinking about something, things would happen. Things falling off the bathroom shelf, going into the kitchen and watching a plate move in an impossible way by itself, things spontaneously appearing into existence before me, and for a few mornings when I woke up I felt something get up off the end of the bed like it had been sat there watching me sleep.

In my opinion (and again this is nuts) my subconscious was watching me sleep sitting at the end of my bed. As I had been ignoring my subconscious (by not doing anything about the stress) it was trying to get me to pay it conscious attention by moving things etc. Anyway thats my opinion about what was going on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

What I am about to say is going to sound nuts.

You are right.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

As the OP, of course, knows, there are several vitally important aspects to conducting a useful test.

May I ask for a brief summary of the test methodology, OP?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I noticed an effect which many would call poltergeist activity or telekinesis

hmmm.. not that many

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, moonman said:

I really should put him on ignore, ...

I'm having second thoughts about engaging in this thread. 

Perhaps, ignoring the OP is the ethical thing to do.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I'm having second thoughts about engaging in this thread. 

Perhaps, ignoring the OP is the ethical thing to do.

You knew this was a dangerous mission when you signed on!

Don't wimp out now. :P

• Haha 4

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:17 AM, DieChecker said:

I have noticed that in several jobs I've had that I've been a senior technician and been called over to fix various machines and once I get there, I find nothing wrong. It often seemed like I'd fixed it by touching it. Coincidence maybe. I jokingly called it mechanical faith healing. 

I'm a life long tinkerer in electronics with no real skill or training and I can claim that many times I've fixed things by opening them up and threatening them with a screw driver.  Long ago I worked a split week shift with another person operating high tech (at the time) machinery that was a combination of electronics and mechanics.  I could go through my four days without a hitch and things would start breaking down as soon as my coworker walked though the door.

• Like 1

I am a technician as part of my job and I can say the same thing about things just "working" when I'm around. 

I always attribute it to user error. If you know the machine you know how to properly use it, simple things like pressing a button with the right amount of pressure or doing tasks in a specific order with proper timing can all affect the outcome.

It also seems like some people just make machines fail by being near them. 

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, moonman said:

It also seems like some people just make machines fail by being near them. 

It's long been known that certain people can't wear watches.  

12 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

It's long been known that certain people can't wear watches.  

I've heard that but I've never seen it IRL. Not sure I buy the claim. There would have to be actual scientific trials for me to take it seriously.

It would be interesting to know if it's true and why it happens, I'm a little surprised no one has studied it properly, it should be a very simple experiment.

Edited by moonman

I can relate to the watch problem - ask any jeweller, and they will tell you that some folks (like me) have very acidic (or is it alkaline..?) sweat / skin chemistry, which can quickly damage some materials.  I can't wear silver, as it oxidises to black really quickly.

Similarly, there were (are?) some devices like cameras and phones (and watches, I'll bet), that are not well sealed to the elements, and even a tiny ingress of acidic sweat can damage them.  I can remember back in the seventies, at least one of the bigger brands of SLR cameras were dumped by some photographers who either had this same problem or went on assignments in rough conditions, as they were particularly vulnerable to this issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, moonman said:

I've heard that but I've never seen it IRL. Not sure I buy the claim. There would have to be actual scientific trials for me to take it seriously.

It would be interesting to know if it's true and why it happens, I'm a little surprised no one has studied it properly, it should be a very simple experiment.

I've personally known one guy who couldn't wear a watch.  I think it would stop within an hour or two.  I don't know if it was limited to any particular type of watch, either analog or digital.

All I know about psychic testing is that if you want to impress people, use a glass table, so you are not accused of using magnets/air/devices under the table to move/light/throw things. A glass table eliminates all kinds of possible shenanigans, and is usually the first thing people watching YouTube videos of "psychics" will call out.

On 12/18/2018 at 5:04 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Studies....phew, that's an all encompassing word isn't it...require more than 2 weeks.   Instead of wasting your own time on your own theories...maybe spend 2 weeks researching actual studies by real scientists??   pssst...chemtrails are a myth....shhhh...don't tell anyone I told you that....shhhh.....

10 hours ago, joc said:

Studies....phew, that's an all encompassing word isn't it...require more than 2 weeks.   Instead of wasting your own time on your own theories...maybe spend 2 weeks researching actual studies by real scientists??   pssst...chemtrails are a myth....shhhh...don't tell anyone I told you that....shhhh.....

Well, I choose to not spend time with pathological liars if at all possible lol.  But I can see why someone who isn't awakened would say that.  

• Confused 1