Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm Currently Conducting A Study

BuddingPsychic1111

I'm conducting a study of this study.

I'm taking a count on who has me on their ignore list. Non responses will not be considered, nor included in my tally sheet.

On 17/12/2018 at 7:01 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

but my study will hopefully shed some light on the electromagnetic influence that my brain appears to have on electronic devices.

This light you want to shed....does it come in the form of a candle? I would say a glow worm has more ability to shed light than you do.

• Haha 1

Shed lights?   Lights for sheds?    Or lights you shed (as in remove)?

1 hour ago, Pettytalk said:

Or larger people! Scientific being an option for the larger sized ones.

Wrong. You simple do not have anything that makes your so-called study scientific. It fails in every aspect.

5 hours ago, Essan said:

If I replicate your experiment*, do you expect me to get the same results**?

And how, precisely, do I determine whether I feel good or pretty good?   Also, what size magnet and how is applied? 

As a scienctist you obviously appreciate the need for others to be able to exactly replicate your experiment!

* I would obviously have to substitute contrails for your imaginary chemtrails

** Although I'm still not sure what even you think your results are?

You should get the same results, I don't see why you wouldn't.  How do you determine if you feel good?  I'd say generally in a good mood, whatever that means for you.  

What size magnet?  I used a refrigerator magnet in my pillow.  And yes, I encourage others to try my experiment!  I hope that one day everyone will see the truth and demand that they stop spraying!

Well, there is a difference between contrails and chemtrails.  Contrails dissipate, but chemtrails contain mind control agents, nanobots, and toxins that are designed to brainwash us all and cause health problems that big pharma can profit off of.  

These chemicals cause the chemtrails to remain in the sky for an extended period of time and form into high altitude clouds that are contaminated with brainwashing chemicals and toxic substances.  Telling the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail is easy if you know what to look for.

My results is that I proved that the spraying is real.  And it affects the mind.  And magnetism can stop the effects by destroying the nanobots.

5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

My results is that I proved that the spraying is real.  And it affects the mind.  And magnetism can stop the effects by destroying the nanobots.

no your results prove that you believe any old conspiracy..  that your influenced by modern day pop culture.. that you cannot differentiate between fact and fiction.. and that you probably have mental health issues but because you believe in the first two you will not have yourself treated.. 

in other words.. your results prove that  your an idiot..   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/01/2019 at 10:41 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The controls are not using magnets and days with no spraying.  If scientists were not controlled by the powers that be, this study would be published in numerous journals I think, given my shocking findings 

Controls such as using concussion test similar to those used in contact sports.

Did you take your blood pressure or heart rate?

These are some basic obs you could use to build a dataset.

And, if your feeling foggy or unfocused, how can you be sure you can accurately assess how much spraying is occurring?

On 04/01/2019 at 3:56 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I just don't understand why people are calling me crazy?  I'm very, very smart, a true scientist. Exposing the truth that hardly anyone else has the balls to discuss publicly 

If you can’t understand it now, then you never will. 

Why don’t you compile a list of your threads and the general reaction to them. Quite telling. 

It might be time to look internally for answers. Eg. Something wrong with you, not everyone else. 

Edit: And if by some chance you are still actually being serious about this. Please read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

and let us know if you can work out why what you have provided is being seen as a joke by everyone. 

Edited by Timothy
Edit.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A lot of the stuff on Wikipedia is fake news, but I followed the scientific method.  I asked a question, I had a hypothesis, I did a study, I collected the data, and I came to a conclusion. Scientific research at its finest!  

7 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

A lot of the stuff on Wikipedia is fake news, but I followed the scientific method.  I asked a question, I had a hypothesis, I did a study, I collected the data, and I came to a conclusion. Scientific research at its finest!  

You are pathetically and hopelessly clueless and will never know what truth actually is.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, moonman said:

You are pathetically and hopelessly clueless and will never know what truth actually is.

You are still stuck in the matrix, and you are unable to see this now.  But one day everyone will wake up.  And I will be proven right.  The spraying is real, and it affects all of us.  I'm here spreading the truth, but sadly most people are not listening because they are too brainwashed to see the truth.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

On 17/12/2018 at 7:01 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Currently, I'm conducting scientific research on the effects of the human brain/body on electronics.  I have observed that my presence appears to affect electronic devices.  However, I do not know why this occurs.  I'm going to begin documenting these effects and also other variables, such as my use of magnets and crystals as well as my overall mood.  Along with environmental factors, such as the moods of those around me as well as the presence or absence of chemtrails.

Self-reporting + obvious bias = raging science fail

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

You are still stuck in the matrix, and you are unable to see this now.  But one day everyone will wake up.  And I will be proven right.  The spraying is real, and it affects all of us.  I'm here spreading the truth, but sadly most people are not listening because they are too brainwashed to see the truth.

You are stuck in the matrix of your own insanity, spreading nothing but the nonsense that you brainwashed yourself with.

Unless you get help, you will never wake up and remain mired in the bull**** that is all you know.

Edited by moonman

39 minutes ago, moonman said:

You are stuck in the matrix of your own insanity, spreading nothing but the nonsense that you brainwashed yourself with.

Unless you get help, you will never wake up and remain mired in the bull**** that is all you know.

Phony scientists, the fake news, all the major companies, the government, those are the people who spread bull****!  Not me, I spread the truth and make my own observations!  That to me is science, not just believing the steady stream of lies that are fed to us by those in power 

8 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Phony scientists, the fake news, all the major companies, the government, those are the people who spread bull****!  Not me, I spread the truth and make my own observations!  That to me is science, not just believing the steady stream of lies that are fed to us by those in power 

Cool story bro. Keep living in that delusion.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moonman said:

Cool story bro. Keep living in that delusion.

You, most people on this forum, and sadly the vast majority of people in the world are the ones living in the delusion.  I understand that the reality is too frightening and disturbing to most people, who are happy to put on the rose colored glasses of the matrix and avoid the truth.  The reason why you think I'm delusional is that you, like most people, are scared of the truth.  I've seen past the matrix and the lies, and I am spreading facts.  Not delusion.

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

You, most people on this forum, and sadly the vast majority of people in the world are the ones living in the delusion.  I understand that the reality is too frightening and disturbing to most people, who are happy to put on the rose colored glasses of the matrix and avoid the truth.  The reason why you think I'm delusional is that you, like most people, are scared of the truth.  I've seen past the matrix and the lies, and I am spreading facts.  Not delusion.

Keep living the dream - literally. Keep avoiding actual problems in life by manufacturing fantasy. Take the easy way out and proclaim yourself some kind of woke folk hero.

Why solve your problems when you can create ones you can't possibly do anything about? It's the perfect example of psychosis. Claim the rest of the world is "scared of the truth" when the fact is you don't know where to begin how to understand the mundane simple monotony that real life usually is. 

By all means, keep cowering in your mom's basement ranting about how everything is out to get you rather than getting out and experiencing actual living. It's just easier that way.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 3:36 PM, tmx3 said:

This is everything. Thank you.

Welcome to UM,

I suggest that you read @BuddingPsychic1111 's other threads first.

Not sure if you want to go that deep down the rabbit hole?

If I'm wrong, go ahead.

On 20/12/2018 at 9:32 PM, ChrLzs said:

I can relate to the watch problem - ask any jeweller, and they will tell you that some folks (like me) have very acidic (or is it alkaline..?) sweat / skin chemistry, which can quickly damage some materials.  I can't wear silver, as it oxidises to black really quickly.

Similarly, there were (are?) some devices like cameras and phones (and watches, I'll bet), that are not well sealed to the elements, and even a tiny ingress of acidic sweat can damage them.  I can remember back in the seventies, at least one of the bigger brands of SLR cameras were dumped by some photographers who either had this same problem or went on assignments in rough conditions, as they were particularly vulnerable to this issue.

I worn a normal watch for years without any problems, then i bought one of those LCD watches, when ever I got stressed at work the watch display would flicker and just flick between the time and the calendar or just stop working, when I took the watch off it would always be wet at the back, so it was probably sweat that caused it.

On ‎8‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 9:33 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

They can support their science, you can't support yours.  That shows who the liar is.

On ‎8‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 3:12 PM, tmx3 said:

Answer: Energy.

That answers nothing.  It's as descriptive as saying "stuff".

Free space energy (think Tesla), and the effects of energy on the physical realm (think subatomic) as it is dissected into smaller and smaller particles of itself and effects the metaphysical.

A nonsensical statement.  You're mixing up the real concept of energy in physics with mysticism gibberish.

We're made up of atoms which are 99% empty space. The fact that we are, essentially, 99% empty space is more than enough for any anti-pseudoscientist to rethink the way they perceive reality.

Empty space isn't empty.

Why would the human brain/body possibly have an effect on electronics? Flow of energy.

Good stuff you're working on.

Do something useful and learn about chemistry and biology.

19 minutes ago, tmx3 said:

I was a molecular bio major before I switched to physics major.

So?

19 minutes ago, tmx3 said:

Do something useful and study physics or even something as basic as the structure of atoms on a subatomic level instead of commenting on things you don't know about.

I know enough about them to call you on your mystic bull****.

31 minutes ago, tmx3 said:

So I know my **** and I’m not talking out of thin air, and if you really had to ask “so,” you’re clearly not quick enough to understand me. “So” don’t try to use wits you don’t have. 

Only one talking bull**** here is you. 

Take your **** to some other forum.  This is metaphysics.  If your mind is too small to comprehend things out of the box that your teachers put your brain in, you shouldn’t be here. 

If you're so educated you should know that the OP's "study" is complete horse**** on every level of science - or maybe you just aren't familiar with his level of nonsense. Read some of his other threads and see if you still think he is qualified to do...anything, really. If you read his posts and still consider his "study" to be of any value whatsoever, I don't believe for a second that you are as educated as you claim. It doesn't take a PhD to see this guy is completely coocoo whackadoodle.

An actual scientific study of this would be fine - but that is not in the plans here.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

The idea itself isn't so crazy and deserves study, but the OP is not the one to do it and none of his methods or conclusions are based in real science and should not be treated with any value.

Edited by moonman

On 1/7/2019 at 9:41 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I love a humor post. Have you considered trying a stand up comedy routine?