Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm Currently Conducting A Study

BuddingPsychic1111

14 hours ago, tmx3 said:

Instead of bashing on OP, give OP some ideas on how to run an experiment or what topics to look into in order to gather a better sense of understanding behind the material.

If you pull in your claws a bit, and look back on this thread, you will see that several posters pointed out the flaws in the OP's "experiment".

The OP doesn't WANT to know the proper method of study and how to test a theory; the OP already has the answer he wants, and is merely going through the motions to confirm what he wants to believe.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, tmx3 said:

So I know my **** and I’m not talking out of thin air, and if you really had to ask “so,” you’re clearly not quick enough to understand me. “So” don’t try to use wits you don’t have.

You're talking out of your behind.

I asked "so" because it's apparent your major hasn't helped you in the slightest, especially with asinine statements like this;

"Free space energy (think Tesla), and the effects of energy on the physical realm (think subatomic) as it is dissected into smaller and smaller particles of itself and effects the metaphysical. "

Word salad.  As energy is a property of a system, your "the effects of energy on the physical realm" is meaningless.

Apparently you're not as smart as you thought you were.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tmx3 said:

Instead of bashing on OP, give OP some ideas on how to run an experiment or what topics to look into in order to gather a better sense of understanding behind the material.

If you bothered to go back and read, a few people already did.  The OP's rebuttal was asinine accusations about phony researchers and some conspiracy.

16 hours ago, tmx3 said:

It’s not about OP being coocoo whackadoodle.  My original comment was based on OP’s concept.  METAphysics is taking physics a step up, all science started with philosophical questioning—the scientific method is philosophical in and of itself.

What has metaphysics actually done?

16 hours ago, tmx3 said:

But some users want to call it gibberish, and that’s fine, but don’t come at people for WHO THEY ARE when this is a ****ing forum to discuss IDEAS not the people on here.

No one did that.

16 hours ago, tmx3 said:

Which brings me to the case and ****ing point I’m trying to make here in my last comment to the other jackass who decided to be a dick to me for no reason: Did I ask you to believe me on my educational background?

Why bring up your educational background?

I've always been able to create some sort of "energy surge" It feels like it comes from the back of my head & goes into my chest & from there it goes where ever I focus it.

And it's not just in my head, it's actually measurable & effects my heart rate & body temperature.

I'm not very good at it since I can only do it for 2 seconds tops & only while I'm perfectly still.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ares_Zeusson said:

I've always been able to create some sort of "energy surge" It feels like it comes from the back of my head & goes into my chest & from there it goes where ever I focus it.

And it's not just in my head, it's actually measurable & effects my heart rate & body temperature.

I'm not very good at it since I can only do it for 2 seconds tops & only while I'm perfectly still.

I've been able to do this too, but not reliably.  Sometimes, I will notice a surge in my spine.  And then the top of my head will tingle.  I've noticed that sometimes when this happens, my hairs will stand up.  I'm very curious how you're able to control this, because I have had the same experience but don't have any control over it.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 4:56 AM, tmx3 said:

Again, discussion on IDEA, not discussion/criticism on the PEOPLE within the discussion.

Good to know that we can agree on one thing: the idea itself isn’t so crazy and deserves study.

welcome to the insanity that is UM :D

actually we have given him idea's.. the correct ways to do his study.. numerous times.. but Bud runs his 'experiments' in confirmation bias.. I think its the aliens that take him every so often are twisting his judgment

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I've been able to do this too, but not reliably.  Sometimes, I will notice a surge in my spine.  And then the top of my head will tingle.  I've noticed that sometimes when this happens, my hairs will stand up.  I'm very curious how you're able to control this, because I have had the same experience but don't have any control over it.  

It's really hard to do without having a convulsion. I've jolted pretty hard doing it & wound up jamming my toes or hitting my head on the wall.

2 hours ago, Ares_Zeusson said:

It's really hard to do without having a convulsion. I've jolted pretty hard doing it & wound up jamming my toes or hitting my head on the wall.

Wow, that sounds really intense. Thankfully, you're able to have control over it though.  This kind of sounds like kundalini to me.  Have you ever done any research on that?  

I think that I have experienced bits and pieces of that over time, and sometimes I get these really strong energy flows during lucid dreams. Never anything like that though.

On 1/10/2019 at 2:58 PM, tmx3 said:

It’s not about OP being coocoo whackadoodle.  My original comment was based on OP’s concept.  METAphysics is taking physics a step up, all science started with philosophical questioning—the scientific method is philosophical in and of itself. 

OP’s idea—that the energy of a living being could affect the way electronics or energy works—is what I’m attempting to address, plus giving OP some ideas he can look at and see what kind of thought comes to mind as a result. 

But some users want to call it gibberish, and that’s fine, but don’t come at people for WHO THEY ARE when this is a ****ing forum to discuss IDEAS not the people on here.

Which brings me to the case and ****ing point I’m trying to make here in my last comment to the other jackass who decided to be a dick to me for no reason: Did I ask you to believe me on my educational background?

I agree about metaphysics being essentially a higher level of physics, because just as you said all science started with philosophy.  Plus, I agree that it really doesn't sound so surprising that electricity could be affected by humans.  

From a purely physical perspective, the human body is an electronic device of sorts since it is run by electrical impulses from the brain.  So, since electromagnetic fields can be generated by electrical devices, and electromagnetic fields can affect electronic devices...... It logically seems like the human body would be no different.  

48 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

This kind of sounds like kundalini to me.  Have you ever done any research on that?

Huh! Nah this is the first time I'm hearing about it. Seems very interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/12/2018 at 7:27 PM, DieChecker said:

All I know about psychic testing is that if you want to impress people, use a glass table, so you are not accused of using magnets/air/devices under the table to move/light/throw things. A glass table eliminates all kinds of possible shenanigans, and is usually the first thing people watching YouTube videos of "psychics" will call out.

On;y trouble with that is that  glass  easily takes an electro static  charge, which  can then be used to "fake"   effects, 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

On 12/18/2018 at 4:04 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Thus far, it appears that chemtrails have an effect on consciousness and magnetism appears to be beneficial for cognitive functioning and may even enhance psychic abilities.  While the study will be ongoing for the next 14 days, the preliminary results appear to demonstrate that my hypothesis is accurate.  Furthermore, it appears that my brain does have a substantial impact on electronic devices, and my use of magnets and crystals appears to enhance that effect.  I hypothesize that this is due to alterations of my aura, but more research is needed.

Why do you think it is your brain that is causing the effects you see.  You know about auras, and you should know that our bodies produce an electro-magnetic field.  We do have control over that but we are not taught to acknowledge it.  The brain is the communication device of the human body system, but the energy field can fluctuate and is sensitive to magnetic and electrical fields.  Your research is a good place to start but once you gather your data you need to factor in other variables and not start of with an assumption about cause of the effects you are logging.  First, you  need to know how large your field is on average and use that as a data point.  The way you do that is to get dowsing rods, or make them from a wire coat hanger, and have someone dowse your energy field from behind.  Have them start at 12 feet behind and walk towards you until the dowsing rods open.  That is the size of your energy field.  To get an average you need to do this several times a day (at least 3, morning noon and night) for a week. 

Edited by Desertrat56