Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BuddingPsychic1111

I'm Currently Conducting A Study

112 posts in this topic

DingoLingo
1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Well, I choose to not spend time with pathological liars if at all possible lol.  But I can see why someone who isn't awakened would say that.  

its-all-in-your-mind.jpg

• Haha 3

XenoFish

Well, I choose to not spend time with pathological liars if at all possible lol.  But I can see why someone who isn't awakened would say that.  

Um? Then why do you accept the stuff you're constantly talking about? Chemtrails, nanobots, flouride, I mean you're almost a check list of conspiracy theories. 

• Like 2

Jodie.Lynne
4 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Ahhhh so you are "awakened" are you?

• Like 1

joc
5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Okey dokey

Timothy

@BuddingPsychic1111, will you be publishing your study here after the 14 days (02/01/2019)? What is your intention? 

I’m a bit concerned that you hadn’t documented ‘these effects and also other variables’ as of 17/12/2018.

You have also chosen a very broad scope for your study. I’m worried that you have too many variables and that your method will not be sufficient to provide any real data within only a couple of weeks. I’ll be interested to see what you’ve done. 

Also, you’ve pretty much gone completely off the rails recently. So any clarification from you on what you’re actually doing with this would be great. 

• Thanks 2

AtlantisRises
On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Well, I choose to not spend time with pathological liars if at all possible lol.  

You prefer to avoid the competition?

• Haha 1

onlookerofmayhem

Are there any repercussions for starting a thread that has multiple replies seeking a dialog and having the OP ignore them? @BuddingPsychic1111 has been back plenty of times, but has no longer participated meaningfully in their own thread. Seems to be a common occurrence with a few of the posters lately. Making incredible claims and then mocking/ignoring people while not providing any input. 

So @BuddingPsychic1111? Any new info?

BuddingPsychic1111
19 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Are there any repercussions for starting a thread that has multiple replies seeking a dialog and having the OP ignore them? @BuddingPsychic1111 has been back plenty of times, but has no longer participated meaningfully in their own thread. Seems to be a common occurrence with a few of the posters lately. Making incredible claims and then mocking/ignoring people while not providing any input. 

So @BuddingPsychic1111? Any new info?

Well, my study has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that chemtrails exist.  And magnets protect the mind and body from the poison that the government is dosing us all with.  I'm rather tired right now, but I will give more detailed results tomorrow.  This study is truly groundbreaking, and I assure you that I went about this very logically and scientifically 

ChrLzs

After tomorrow comes and goes, and we see the methodology outlined in great detail, the verifiable data properly laid out, and the conclusions logically drawn, I would suggest we begin drafting our nomination for a Nobel Prize.  At that time, I'll also apologise for any harsh words I have used in any previous (or this..) post.

In the very unlikely event that all of the above doesn't unfold as planned, I'll be taking a different view that might involve the Report button, and I'd suggest that if, like me, you are getting very tired of reading this drivel (by the same person on multiple threads), that you do the same...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Derek Willis
5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Well, my study has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that chemtrails exist.  And magnets protect the mind and body from the poison that the government is dosing us all with.  I'm rather tired right now, but I will give more detailed results tomorrow.  This study is truly groundbreaking, and I assure you that I went about this very logically and scientifically 

Don't forget to put your magnets on your pillow. By the way, how do they work? Is it something to do with the Hall Effect?

RabidMongoose
8 hours ago, Derek Willis said:

Don't forget to put your magnets on your pillow. By the way, how do they work? Is it something to do with the Hall Effect?

No magnets on your pillow, they disrupt your brain wave activity.

Thats why in some countries powerlines have to be a certain distance away from houses. Chemtrails have been proven to contain poison, the US Government has admitting using them to spread viruses in the past. Magnetic fields (or specifically negative ones if I remember correctly) have been should it interfere with the cell membranes of bacteria and viruses causing them to die. Thats always why magnets near brain cells isn't a good idea.

Derek Willis
2 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

No magnets on your pillow, they disrupt your brain wave activity.

Thats why in some countries powerlines have to be a certain distance away from houses. Chemtrails have been proven to contain poison, the US Government has admitting using them to spread viruses in the past. Magnetic fields (or specifically negative ones if I remember correctly) have been should it interfere with the cell membranes of bacteria and viruses causing them to die. Thats always why magnets near brain cells isn't a good idea.

I once read about a man who was killed due to a magnet being too close to his head. He worked in a scrapyard where electro-magnets were used to pick up crushed cars and carry them off to be stacked. The electro-magnet failed, and a crushed car was dropped. It bounced and landed on the man's head. He died instantly. Yes, heads should be kept well away from magnets.

DingoLingo
6 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Chemtrails have been proven to contain poison,

yup.. and did you know the gov is now seeding aluminium foil with tracer dots.. to keep track of people.. especially those that use them to wrap things up to keep them hidden.. 

• Haha 2

XenoFish
3 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

yup.. and did you know the gov is now seeding aluminium foil with tracer dots.. to keep track of people.. especially those that use them to wrap things up to keep them hidden.. 

Taping magnets to the foil hat will ampli..... I mean completely deaden all mind control signals.:whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

AtlantisRises
3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Taping magnets to the foil hat will ampli..... I mean completely deaden all mind control signals.:whistle:

Working in foodservice I would appreciate if you took these matters seriously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pettytalk

• Like 1

Timothy
On 02/01/2019 at 3:18 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Surely you can understand that due to the utter garbage you have been posting recently across the forums, your assurance is means nothing. 

The data however, would change humanity forever. 

Tomorrow has come and gone, unless you published your ‘study’ somewhere else?

• Like 2

BuddingPsychic1111

Day one: heavy spraying, felt weird but not too bad.  pretty focused all day but felt a little foggy at times, used the magnets

Day two: some spraying, felt less weird, pretty good overall.  used the magnets

Day three: no spraying, felt fine.  no unusual sensations.  felt great with the magnets

Day four: no spraying, felt generally pretty good.  used magnets

Day five: some spraying again, felt bad overall, did not use the magnets, much worse than when I was using them

Day six: no spraying, felt fine, didn't use magnets

Day seven: spraying out of control, did not use magnets, felt foggy and utterly miserable.  was getting quite irritable all day.  felt really bad but felt okay again after using magnets

Day eight: I decided to end the study early since the results were already obvious.

XenoFish

I can see a hell of a nocebo effect happening.

• Like 1

ChrLzs
24 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Day one: heavy spraying, felt weird but not too bad.  pretty focused all day but felt a little foggy at times, used the magnets

Day three: no spraying, felt fine.  no unusual sensations.  felt great with the magnets

Day five: some spraying again, felt bad overall, did not use the magnets, much worse than when I was using them

Day seven: spraying out of control, did not use magnets, felt foggy and utterly miserable.  was getting quite irritable all day.  felt really bad but felt okay again after using magnets

Day eight: I decided to end the study early since the results were already obvious.

........ Anyone still wondering if this is a troll or not?  But let's assume, hypothetically, it is 'genuine'...  Earlier we had these assurances:

I'm conducting scientific research

Obviously, BS wouldn't know science if it bit him on a rearward portion of his anatomy.

I'm going to begin documenting these effects and also other variables

'Documenting', to BS, (acronym used advisedly- I used the S as the P is silent, and somehow, it just seems to fit....) apparently means telling stories that emanate from the aforementioned body part.  And 'other variables' means .. er ... 'effects' - it doesn't mean properly documenting what other things, including delusion and psychosomatic issues, might have been relevant to his supposed 'observations'.  Of course they would only be relevant if there was some evidence that any of the above was properly shown to have actually happened (which it absolutely wasn't).

BS is, if nothing else, a master of circumlocution, and completely empty / vapid assurances...

Then BS said:

but more research is needed

BS, research is not needed at all, as you haven't offered any evidence whatsoever to support even a wild claim, let alone a hypothesis.

Please go back to school.  That would be grade school, btw.

• Like 2

XenoFish
59 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Day one: heavy spraying(psyche trigger), felt weird but not too bad.(nocebo)  pretty focused all day but felt a little foggy at times, used the magnets(placebo)

Day two: some spraying(psyche trigger), felt less weird, pretty good overall.  used the magnets(placebo)

Day three: no spraying, felt fine.  no unusual sensations.  felt great with the magnets(placebo)

Day four: no spraying, felt generally pretty good.  used magnets(placebo)

Day five: some spraying again(psyche trigger), felt bad overall(nocebo), did not use the magnets, much worse than when I was using them

Day six: no spraying, felt fine, didn't use magnets (baseline)

Day seven: spraying out of control(psyche trigger), did not use magnets, felt foggy and utterly miserable.  was getting quite irritable all day. (nocebo) felt really bad but felt okay again after using magnets(placebo)

The results indicate that anything you perceive to be a "chemtrail" is nothing nothing more than a conditioned trigger to the imagined negative effects (nocebo), and the magnets act as a placebo that "wards away the effects". To put it simply you've created a feedback loop of belief that you reinforce. It's all in your head.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Essan
On 1/2/2019 at 4:18 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Well, my study has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that chemtrails exist.

Indeed they do.  But everyone else, including meteorologists, pilots, and the scientists who have been studying them for decades, call them contrails ;)   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Essan

Given that the persistence of contrails is affected by atmospheric temperature and humidity, and may be indicative of approaching weather fronts, you may have evidence that you are sensitive to changes in air pressure.   Or you may just have a hyperactive imagination.  Without a control, we cannot say for sure.

• Like 2

BuddingPsychic1111

I think my study was very professionally done.  I had a hypothesis, I did the experiment, even wrote down my observations, and I proved my hypothesis accurate with evidence.  I'm actually going to try to get it published in a scientific journal, but I'm sure the powers that be wouldn't allow it to happen.  Worth a shot though 

• Haha 1

XenoFish
7 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I think my study was very professionally done. 

And entirely subjective.

I swear you must be a troll. 

• Like 1