Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Project Blitz

Farmer77

18 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Isn't it?

Of course its the same law that keeps us from having to go to church on Sundays but theres no law that specifically singles out muslims and tells them theyre bad so folks dont feel safe

• Like 2

On 12/29/2018 at 3:27 PM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

That's like shouting "Hey guys! I'm mentally ill!"

I guess of you want people to know, whatever.

Almost as crazy as supporting (in the name of tolerance) of people who follow a religion that demands conversion or enslavement, but not a more peaceful one that encourages love.

Not that that is your stand, but there are a lot of completely crazy atheists out there. Like raving lunatics.... 

But hey.... you be as right as you want to be....

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Almost as crazy as supporting (in the name of tolerance) of people who follow a religion that demands conversion or enslavement, but not a more peaceful one that encourages love.

Not that that is your stand, but there are a lot of completely crazy atheists out there. Like raving lunatics.... 

But hey.... you be as right as you want to be....

I'm always right. Expect when I'm wrong. Which is never because I'm always right.

Unless I'm wrong.

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2019 at 3:05 PM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I'm always right. Expect when I'm wrong. Which is never because I'm always right.

Unless I'm wrong.

Ha! Did you intentionally use the word "Expect", rather then "Except"? :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bible classes in public schools? Why Christian lawmakers are pushing a wave of new bills

A wave of “Bible literacy” bills emerging in state legislatures would allow more students in public high schools to study the Old and New Testaments.

Proposals from lawmakers in at least six states would require or encourage public schools to offer elective classes on the Bible’s literary and historical significance. That’s a more narrow focus than what’s typically covered in courses on world religions.

Some of the lawmakers – and leaders of Christian groups supporting the bills – say they want to restore traditional values in schools and give students a chance to study the religious text deeply. 

On 1/3/2019 at 6:05 PM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Unless I'm wrong.

Even when you're right  you're wrong!  Touche :D

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Even when you're right  you're wrong!  Touche :D

Some people always win the discussion... because... just ask them. They will tell you they won.