Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Project Blitz

Farmer77

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

Except that shadow part. Religious people aren’t really secretive about how they wish things were. It’s not a concern to me, I’m much more concerned with the social agenda leftists have for us. Also not a real shadow thing these days.

Sooo you didnt actually read the article beyond the first couple of sentences. :tu:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

You can be religious and reasonable.

Sure, but a Creationist and even an Evangelical is a fundamentalist. No one who believes the literal interpretation of the Bible can in any way be described as reasonable. To believe such things, in fact, requires a complete lack of reason.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/22/2018 at 8:59 AM, DieChecker said:

Considering I'm an Evangelical, if not a Young Earth Creationist, 

Ew. Why would you admit to something so gross outloud like that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

While this is a nice and standard right wing radio rant im not really sure how it applies to my post you quoted.

It should be clear, the insane leftists are just as prejudiced as the Bible thumpers. Possibly more so at this point in time. In their little world you are allowed to think and say anything you want unless the completely misnamed progressives deem it outside their orthodoxy at which time they do everything in their power to ruin you at every level they can.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Sooo you didnt actually read the article beyond the first couple of sentences. :tu:

Yes I did as can be clearly seen in my first post in this thread. I even read the blitzers manifesto 

5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Sure, but a Creationist and even an Evangelical is a fundamentalist. No one who believes the literal interpretation of the Bible can in any way be described as reasonable. To believe such things, in fact, requires a complete lack of reason.

They can be reasonable in their day to day dealing with others outside their beliefs. You may deal with some every day and be completely unaware of it.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 4:34 AM, Farmer77 said:

Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the parents of the child for its death.  That is how this world works.  Decisions have consequences.  People were made to be responsible for themselves.  That is one piece of human nature that can never be programmed out.

I love it when strangers to not just religion but to faith twist verses according to their own understanding, thinking the passage supports their position.  Matthew 25:35 is on the individual level (not national sovereignty) and not aiding and abetting a thief in the commission of his crime.  I’m always reminded of the following passages. 

Matthew 13:10-15:

The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.  Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.  This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.  In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.  For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes.  Otherwise they might see with their eyes,  hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them."

This is based in Isaiah 6:9-10:

He said, “Go and tell this people: “‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’  Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes.  Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.”

I love this use of the phrase “non-college-educated men voted for Republicans” are somehow ignorant (Deplorables).  College is overrated anyway.  Most do not need to go to college.  It’s the latest bubble.  Education is important; that does not readily translate to college.  Not going to college does not mean you can’t understand science or engineering or even function in these fields.  It just means you have not been indoctrinated as a Progressive.  That’s all college does.  Eisenhower not only warned us of the military-industrial complex but also of the scientific-industrial complex.  Academia controls science and Progressives control academia.  Most don’t even realize it because the quote is so misused.  The warning goes unheeded in the scientific world.

This Project Blitz reminds me of an updated version of the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion”.  I guess Progs think they can just repurpose old falsehoods and the Deplorables won't know the difference.

On 12/17/2018 at 4:58 AM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

religion (2).jpg

I guess it doesn’t mean much to you that there is a difference between discrimination and being critical??  Progressives blur the difference so that they can control speech.  If Progressives are successful at attacking critical speech then they can persecute those that wish to think independently.

• Like 2

On 12/22/2018 at 8:59 AM, DieChecker said:

Considering I'm an Evangelical, if not a Young Earth Creationist,

It appears you had some people fooled into thinking you are reasonable. :lol:

• Haha 1

Nothing new.  Introduce religion into legislation and force more of it into school curriculum, including timely prayers, condemn homosexuals for carrying diseases, abortion and sex change are against God's will.  Typical of Islamic fundamentalism....sorry what was that?  It's about Evangelical Christians!  :o  Noooooo, really?

• Like 1

Rrrrright... sooo... we're basically talking about a lobby-group-cum-political-action-group ? 

Citizens of the USA have the right to organise for political change; a huge variety of groups use this right; from the World Workers Party to Black Lives Matter. 

But when Christians do it, then it's suddenly sinister ? 

Golly gosh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/17/2018 at 10:06 AM, Farmer77 said:

At the core of the article is a warning that there is an active movement which is seeking to weaken the separation of church and state in this nation through incrementalization .

Well, at least there is a movement to weaken religion in the nation.  “Separation of Church and State” is not found in the Constitution.  It is a term coined by Jefferson, who was not part of the Constitutional Convention.  He did not intend it to be a wall blocking both directions.  He didn’t want the State to be entwined with matters of the church.  Too many people only follow the first half of the Establishment clause, which reads (in whole) "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...".  Placing a Nativity on public land is not a law establishing a state religion.  In fact removing one is violating the second half of the Establishment clause.  Our government is secular, but the majority of the people are believers of a Creator.  Our Founding Documents acknowledge that.  Just having a person of faith on public land is an expression of faith.  What are you going to do?  Prohibit persons of faith from walking on public lands?  Have them sew little yellow crosses on their clothes?  Again, the majority of people in this nation are persons of faith.  Even the majority of illegals are persons of faith.  I would think that if illegals erected a Nativity on Public land, no one would say a thing because the Progressives need their vote.

To me this is something to , as the founding fathers called us to do, be vigilant about.

I wouldn’t worry about it happening from Christians.  Christians are not zealots.  The religion may have drifted in that direction from time to time, but not the faith.  The faith is based on the personal relationship with Christ.  Don’t confuse the religion with the faith.  The group that the Founding Fathers warned us about was tyrants, i.e. Progressivism.  That is a dangerous hedonistic religion.

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Rrrrright... sooo... we're basically talking about a lobby-group-cum-political-action-group ? 

Citizens of the USA have the right to organise for political change; a huge variety of groups use this right; from the World Workers Party to Black Lives Matter. 

But when Christians do it, then it's suddenly sinister ? 

Golly gosh. 

No. its more like I haven't read one single post condoning Islamic fundamentalism by any of the so called Liberals, if you take this forum as an example, but I've ready plenty supporting Christian fundamentalism, usually by the same xenophobic, white male nationalist conservatives.  Hypocrisy at its peak.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

No. its more like I haven't read one single post condoning Islamic fundamentalism by any of the so called Liberals,

You haven't read one single post condemning it either. People like Farrakhan get a free pass. He even gets paid by the government to preach his brand of hatred in prisons.

5 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

people only follow the first half of the Establishment clause, which reads (in whole) "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...".  Placing a Nativity on public land is not a law establishing a state religion.  In fact removing one is violating the second half of the Establishment clause.  Our government is secular, but the majority of the people are believers of a Creator.  Our Founding Documents acknowledge that.  Just having a person of faith on public land is an expression of faith.  What are you going to do?  Prohibit persons of faith from walking on public lands?  Have them sew little yellow crosses on their clothes?  Again, the majority of people in this nation are persons of faith.  Even the majority of illegals are persons of faith.  I would think that if illegals erected a Nativity on Public land, no one would say a thing because the Progressives need their vote.

I disagree that the majority are truly "people of faith" as the phrase is used in christianese but that aside I actually agree with you. Our nation requires a delicate balancing act in its attempt to balance the rights of the religious with the rights of the secular.

5 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I wouldn’t worry about it happening from Christians.  Christians are not zealots. 

My own personal experiences provide entirely too much evidence for me to concur with that assessment. Certainly the majority arent but the ones who are are scheming and evil and will sell out this nation in favor of their version of God in a heartbeat.

I didnt post this thread to bash Christians in general, just to provide situational awareness regarding an effort to change our nation.

Scaremongering...exactly like the people who are terrified of Muslims.

If you know a small group you feel are a danger, report them.

Edited by Michelle
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Scaremongering...exactly like the people who are terrified of Muslims.

Sure , except for the facts and whatnot...ya know, NBD :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Sure , except for the facts and whatnot...ya know, NBD :lol:

All you have is hearsay. If you thought they were a real threat you should report them. Evidently, the people you used to hang with are a bunch of redneck blowhards who are no danger to anyone. Now, you are seeing them around every corner and have gotten paranoid.

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

All you have is hearsay. If you thought they were a real threat you should report them.

Man if you would read the links provided you might be wrong less. Here is their playbook from last year which is what the article is all about https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwfCh32HsC3UYmV0NUp5cXZjT28/view

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Evidently, the people you used to hang with are a bunch of redneck blowhards who are no danger to anyone. Now, you are seeing them around every corner and have gotten paranoid.

Actually it was quite the mix. From redneck blowhards (my family) to redneck generals to redneck politicians.

Im really not sure why youre saying im "paranoid" I care about our nation so I shared a story about a group who may be trying to incrementally change our way of life. Oh and please do recall I didnt just share the story, I provided the link to the source material the story is based on. ya know facts and whatnot.

• Like 2

I will not click on sketchy links. They seem to be all you have these days.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I will not click on sketchy links. They seem to be all you have these days.

Honestly though you said all I have is "hearsay" so I provide the source document and you refuse to look at it? Good stuff Michelle, good stuff :tu:

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I care about our nation so I shared a story about a group who may be trying to incrementally change our way of life

You sound like the same people you hate. You know the ones...you call them paranoid about Muslims. It's only a very small percentage of Muslims that are radical...right?

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

Just now, Michelle said:

You sound like the same people you hate. You know the ones...you call them paranoid about Muslims. It's only a very small percentage that are radical.

Really? :lol: :clap: good stuff good stuff.

Michelle right now:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1