Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Michelle

"Mexican" Marines confused with "Nazis"

41 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Michelle

‘I’m Mexican!’ — Marines ‘bewildered’ after being called ‘Nazis,’ beat up by alleged antifa mob

Two Marine reservists testified Dec. 13 in a Philadelphia courtroom about an incident a month prior in which they were reportedly maced, beat up and robbed by a group of 10 to 12 people with alleged ties to antifa, the left-leaning, oftentimes violent, groups who proclaim to be vehemently anti-racist.

Visiting Philadelphia on Nov. 17 with their Joint Base McGuire–Dix–Lakehurst, New Jersey, unit for an event at a nearby hotel, Alejandro Godinez and Luis Torres decided to do a little sightseeing of the historic city, according to Philadelphia magazine.

But unbeknownst to the Marines, a controversial “We the People Rally” was kicking off nearby, attracting a small alt-right crowd — with a much larger group, Tom Keenan and Thomas Massey included, of counterprotestors flooding the scene near Independence Hall, the magazine described.

cont...

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2018/12/18/im-mexican-marines-bewildered-after-being-called-nazis-beat-up-by-alleged-antifa-mob/

But, but, but...Antifa is right-wing paranoia. Move on...nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

Notice how these punks always pick cities in Democrat states on the west coast or in the northeast to show their rage?  Let them come down south.  Some of them will leave in body bags.  Folks down here are generally well mannered but when a stranger starts laying hands on them, they quickly get educated about etiquette.   

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

They are outnumbered down here. :lol:

They hunt in packs though. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
16 minutes ago, Michelle said:

They hunt in packs though.

True... but so do Beagles and Antifa isn't as smart ;) 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats

So let me get this straight ... Antifa jumps a pair of Marines who happen to be Mexican and assault them thinking them to be white fascists, but once they twig they’re mexican they switch to sprouting racist abuse and continue the beating?

Ohh My Heroes, democracy is saved.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

You know what, I wouldn't even care if it was a white supermacist.

In a nation of laws we don't run around in mobs beating people up.

Like how small of a person do you have to be you jump someone with 11 other people. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So let me get this straight ... Antifa jumps a pair of Marines who happen to be Mexican and assault them thinking them to be white fascists, but once they twig they’re mexican they switch to sprouting racist abuse and continue the beating?

Ohh My Heroes, democracy is saved.

You got that right!

The sad part is, some people are going to justify it. We will hear crickets from the left. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

antifa should be looked at like the criminal gang, MS13.  They claim to be social justice warriors of a sort, which starts out with them saying they don't believe in free speech - that is of course, with the exception of antifa! Ya, they got all the rights.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
20 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You got that right!

The sad part is, some people are going to justify it. We will hear crickets from the left. 

You are correct. Not even a word of condemnation. Despite how gross this story is.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

With the success of the yellow vests over in Europe, I am surprised we aren't seeing more of an upsurge in Antifa.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
6 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

You are correct. Not even a word of condemnation. Despite how gross this story is.

If the victims stories are true I'll condemn it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
7 hours ago, Gromdor said:

With the success of the yellow vests over in Europe, I am surprised we aren't seeing more of an upsurge in Antifa.

Gromdor, the yellow-vests **in my opinion** actually have some kind of cause that works for the good for the overburdened, overtaxed people.

Antifa is all about grabbing power. Self indulgent, dictatorial power, which is very bad for the human rights of innocent people who just don't kneel down and adore Antifa and lay gold at their feet.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

If the victims stories are true I'll condemn it.

 

So, Antifa are innocent until proven guilty. We wouldn't want to condemn anyone before it has been proven in a court of law would we? :rolleyes:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Michelle said:

So, Antifa are innocent until proven guilty. We wouldn't want to condemn anyone before it has been proven in a court of law would we? :rolleyes:

Nah not really my style, doing things like chanting "lock her up" or running full page ads calling for the death penalty of the accused are much more yall's speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
23 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Nah not really my style, doing things like chanting "lock her up" or running full page ads calling for the death penalty of the accused are much more yall's speed.

Ya'll who and when did you ever hear me say "lock her up"?

It gets really old constantly being accused of things I've never said or done. Of course, that is your modus operandi.

Edited by Michelle
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess Serenity

Ugh. I can't stand them! They need to be thrown in jail forever!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Ya'll who and when did you ever hear me say "lock her up"?

It gets really old constantly being accused of things I've never said or done. Of course, that is your modus operandi.

You realize you posted a thread about alleged antifa members and yet get offended because someone alleges you to be a Trump supporter?  You don't see the irony/hypocrisy there?

Edited by Gromdor
autocorrect really doesn't like grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Gromdor, the yellow-vests **in my opinion** actually have some kind of cause that works for the good for the overburdened, overtaxed people.

Antifa is all about grabbing power. Self indulgent, dictatorial power, which is very bad for the human rights of innocent people who just don't kneel down and adore Antifa and lay gold at their feet.

It's not the cause so much as the methods and results.  Riots and burning got the French a higher minimum wage, removed taxes on overtime, and removed taxes on pensions.  People looking for change will see similar actions here possibly working to the same degree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
16 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

You realize you posted a thread about alleged antifa members and yet get offended because someone alleges you to be a Trump supporter?  You don't see the irony/hypocrisy there?

They have been linked to Antifa through social media and websites.

I wasn't offended. I was curious which group he was lumping me into today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I wasn't offended. I was curious which group he was lumping me into today.

Just the ones youre continually standing with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Just the ones youre continually standing with.

So I should assume you are with Antifa.

The cowards.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Just the ones youre continually standing with.

That reminds me.  There does seem to be an uptick on attacks on military personnel near white supremacist rallies.  Usually because they were in uniform and the various white supremacists seem to like wearing military-esque clothing.  It makes me wonder if those groups are doing it on purpose to try and legitimatize themselves by relating to one of our institutions (the military) and hoping to score points by causing incidents like these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

That reminds me.  There does seem to be an uptick on attacks on military personnel near white supremacist rallies.  Usually because they were in uniform and the various white supremacists seem to like wearing military-esque clothing.  It makes me wonder if those groups are doing it on purpose to try and legitimatize themselves by relating to one of our institutions (the military) and hoping to score points by causing incidents like these.

I could definitely see that as a possibility. I also think the (sad but true) narrative of white supremacists infiltrating the military also probably plays a part in service members being stereotyped.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

So I should assume you are with Antifa.

The cowards.

I have a friend with Antifa.  She is a disabled middle aged woman.  Her and her local chapter haven't committed any violent acts or even alleged to have been.  Yet she gets this label from you because of news stories like this with "alleged" members who have the same level of contact with Antifa that the MAGA bomber and some of the recent mass shooters have had on social media with Trump. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

It should be as much a felony to attack a uniformed military member as it is to attack a postal worker in uniform.  Provided, of course, that it is done without cause.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.