Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sporadic Pain 5 Years After Vaccine

BuddingPsychic1111

I received a vaccine 5 years ago, and I still notice slight twinges of pain the arm where it was received.  The needle that they used was fairly large, and it resulted in bleeding/more pain than usual injections and may have been inserted poorly by the nurse/physician's assistant.  However, I have noticed this sensation on occasion for YEARS.  It is not bothersome and extremely subtle, not like I could or would want to sue them over it or anything.  But this is an odd "side effect".  And given the fact that I have extensively researched the secret agenda of the shadow government and the vast cover up of extraterrestrial life on Earth and have encountered ETs myself.  As a result of my research and extraterrestrial encounters, I am suspecting that I was individually targeted for spreading the truth via my research.  

I do not know that this is the case.  But if there is any explanation for why I am noticing these twinges of pain in that arm, perhaps a small nerve that was slightly damaged..... I would be interested to know.  I'm not a doctor or anything, but I have had odd but relatively slight twinges of pain in that arm that have not gone away.  If there is any medical explanation for this, even a one in a million side effect of a needle being poorly inserted (as it was, as I noticed at the time)…….. if there is anything other than the idea of a micro RFID chip, tracking device, or even a mind control device or some sort of nanobots being injected in to my arm as a result of individual targeting because of my efforts to make the truth known, let me know.  Because honestly, I have done a lot of research and have not been able to find any reason why I am noticing these twinges of subtle pain at an injection site from years ago.  The sensation is very subtle, very subtle, yet I can feel it even still at times..... if I move a certain way or happen to pay attention to it.  

If you have a REAL explanation, I'll listen.  But if people seem to be bull****ting me, I won't listen.  Only evidence based, logical ideas will suffice.  Because honestly I find this whole occurrence bizarre, and I feel that the most likely explanation is individual targeting.  Due to the fact that I have extensively researched extraterrestrial visitations on Earth, chemtrails, and the other evil deeds of the powers that be.  I personally cannot think of or comprehend any other explanation, but if there is one, something plausible and logical, I would be interested.  Who knows all the specifics of how this would be orchestrated, but when you're talking about folks with billions and billions of dollars in black budget funding...….. who the **** knows how it all went down.  But I feel like these weird sensations of slight pain at the vaccination site that has not gone away seems suspect. 

Does anyone have any logical explanations for this...…. government shills, if there are any, don't bother commenting...…. as I have a good sense of picking up on that bull****.  But for any legitimate posters, if you have any idea what could explain these sensations, let me know.  If anyone can explain this, let me know.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

What else in the last five years have you done that might have caused this?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

What else in the last five years have you done that might have caused this?

Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  It started after the shot and never fully went away. Like I said, unlike my other posts, I'm interested in hearing any possible medical explanations.  Because the idea that I was targeted like this is just shocking to me, yet I have suspected this for years.  I felt different after that day too, but who knows.  Without a medical explanation...... I can't see any other possibility.  If there is a medical explanation for this mild pain, I'm all ears.  As the other explanation is just so shocking and alarming for us all.

10 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  It started after the shot and never fully went away. Like I said, unlike my other posts, I'm interested in hearing any possible medical explanations.  Because the idea that I was targeted like this is just shocking to me, yet I have suspected this for years.  I felt different after that day too, but who knows.  Without a medical explanation...... I can't see any other possibility.  If there is a medical explanation for this mild pain, I'm all ears.  As the other explanation is just so shocking and alarming for us all.

You mentioned the most logical in your first post. Nerve damage.

• Like 3

I immediately spotted the problem.  It's this:

I can't see any other possibility

You really should get that disability seen to.

• Like 7

I had one in school in the late 60's that I still feel now and again. I chalk it up to the giant needle that had more of a blade than a point. I think the public nurse got a deal on bovine needles  from the local vet. Haven't had much conspiracy experience so I can't help you there.

Hank

• Like 1

I’d settle for nerve damage, does the periodic pain seem to impair movement lower on the limb?

Have you talked to a family doctor about it? 

They have had 8 years of college plus residency and expierence, sometimes they think of things that the internet does not.

just a quick question, how old are you? And how is you mood generally? Like happy, sad, angry.

Also, you are not going to like what I am about to say at all. I hope you do not take it the wrong way, I have the best of intentions. But you might what to talk to a therapist as well, depending on your age you might be expierencing some budding mental illness, based on the paranoia and repitition of speech.

I have known a few people who have to deal with paranoia, it sucks. And once again I'm sorry, I hope you don't take my comment the wrong way, just trying to help. But I think talking to a therapist couldn't hurt.

Even if you don't believe me, pain can be psychosomatic sometimes and connected to past trauma, so it could be useful for your pain to see one anyways.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

If you have a REAL explanation, I'll listen.  But if people seem to be bull****ting me, I won't listen.  Only evidence based, logical ideas will suffice.  Because honestly I find this whole occurrence bizarre, and I feel that the most likely explanation is individual targeting.  Due to the fact that I have extensively researched extraterrestrial visitations on Earth, chemtrails, and the other evil deeds of the powers that be.  I personally cannot think of or comprehend any other explanation, but if there is one, something plausible and logical, I would be interested.  Who knows all the specifics of how this would be orchestrated, but when you're talking about folks with billions and billions of dollars in black budget funding...….. who the **** knows how it all went down.  But I feel like these weird sensations of slight pain at the vaccination site that has not gone away seems suspect. 

Does anyone have any logical explanations for this...…. government shills, if there are any, don't bother commenting...…. as I have a good sense of picking up on that bull****.  But for any legitimate posters, if you have any idea what could explain these sensations, let me know.  If anyone can explain this, let me know.  

@BuddingPsychic1111 That's quite an obnoxious way to request help. If you aren't intentionally trolling I would suggest dialling it back significantly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I received a vaccine 5 years ago, and I still notice slight twinges of pain the arm where it was received.   

It's a phantom pain generated by your memory and apparent mental obsession with it. Not too different than having a toothache months after the affected tooth is removed. To put it short, it's probably all in your head. 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I received a vaccine 5 years ago, and I still notice slight twinges of pain the arm where it was received.  The needle that they used was fairly large, and it resulted in bleeding/more pain than usual injections and may have been inserted poorly by the nurse/physician's assistant.  However, I have noticed this sensation on occasion for YEARS.  It is not bothersome and extremely subtle, not like I could or would want to sue them over it or anything.  But this is an odd "side effect".  And given the fact that I have extensively researched the secret agenda of the shadow government and the vast cover up of extraterrestrial life on Earth and have encountered ETs myself.  As a result of my research and extraterrestrial encounters, I am suspecting that I was individually targeted for spreading the truth via my research.  

Injection-Induced Axillary Nerve Injury After a Drive-Through Flu Shot.

Anytime you pierce the body you run the risk of damaging nerves, although obviously that risk is extremely small, it does happen.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 4

have you tried seeing a doctor, at least once, about the issue over those 5 years? go see one,. and my advice, do not even mention anything about being targeted, or what you believe. 

That's where they injected the nanobots, they are building a microscopic thought/feeling control GPS transmitter base inside your arm and each twinge you feel is a new part of the base completed. Nerve damage is just the cover story big brother wants you to believe. Five years is a long time, usually the base is competed in two and the subject is under complete control by then. Maybe the reptilian counter-movement strike force gave you a suppressant that is slowing the progress, undoubtedly due to your heroic efforts at expertly exposing the government lies, making you a valuable asset. Unfortunately, it will still finish itself within a year. You are doomed no matter what.

You already know that, though. Not sure why you feel the need to ask.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

If any of this nanobot/floride/hollow moon/alien garbage were true and the government was worried about so-called "whistleblowers" spilling the beans, said whistleblowers would be turned into a greasy stain on the pavement in the bat of an eye. They wouldn't waste time and resources "tracking" you while you continued to spill said beans, you would disappear quietly and quickly.

And trust me, no one would be alarmed besides your immediate family and friends if that happened. No one would call it proof of a coverup, you are not as prolific as you think you are. But what do I know, I'm just a shill for BB.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

My ears are ringing.  Horrid tinnitus like stuff, not tinnitus though, a weird ringing that differs from tinnitus..... annoying as hell after I started talking about this.  The damaged nerve explanation makes sense in a way.  But it doesn't explain the ringing in my ears today.  So, honestly, I really appreciate your responses.  Very interesting ideas.  But honestly, given the ringing in my ears that coincided with me talking about this...... I think it's some sort of nanobots or a microchip.  

I don't think anyone is a shill on here, and I appreciate your responses.  But it's very clear to me that this is nanobots or a microchip.  Thanks for your responses, but scientific evidence that I observed strongly suggests this is a cluster of nanobots or a microchip. Because after I wrote about this...... my ears rang like crazy.  

Clearly, according to the scientific evidence, this is a microchip or nanobots.  I strapped a bunch of magnets to my arm to neutralize the nanobots and microchips.  My ears already stopped ringing as bad as they were!  I think I handled this, but I'll update everyone here.  Thanks for your ideas though.  These magnets are great!

I have to say that magnetism appears to cure a nanobot infection!  I really recommend it to anyone who is looking to escape from the brainwashing and mind control from chemtrails and other sources of mind control chemicals and nanobots! Magnets are an incredible tool that can help us all escape the matrix! 

• Like 1

like the other said.. its nerve damage.. and as Xeno said.. its also probably in your head.. 

just a quick question .. have  you ever been diagnosed with paranoia or bipolar?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

My ears are ringing.  Horrid tinnitus like stuff, not tinnitus though, a weird ringing that differs from tinnitus..... annoying as hell after I started talking about this.  The damaged nerve explanation makes sense in a way.  But it doesn't explain the ringing in my ears today.  So, honestly, I really appreciate your responses.  Very interesting ideas.  But honestly, given the ringing in my ears that coincided with me talking about this...... I think it's some sort of nanobots or a microchip.  

I don't think anyone is a shill on here, and I appreciate your responses.  But it's very clear to me that this is nanobots or a microchip.  Thanks for your responses, but scientific evidence that I observed strongly suggests this is a cluster of nanobots or a microchip. Because after I wrote about this...... my ears rang like crazy.  

Clearly, according to the scientific evidence, this is a microchip or nanobots.  I strapped a bunch of magnets to my arm to neutralize the nanobots and microchips.  My ears already stopped ringing as bad as they were!  I think I handled this, but I'll update everyone here.  Thanks for your ideas though.  These magnets are great!

I have to say that magnetism appears to cure a nanobot infection!  I really recommend it to anyone who is looking to escape from the brainwashing and mind control from chemtrails and other sources of mind control chemicals and nanobots! Magnets are an incredible tool that can help us all escape the matrix! 

I have tinnitus, it sucks lol.

I'm glad you found something working for you. I still think talking to a therapist could be nice, hell I think everyone would probably feel better talking to a therapist once a month.

Just my two cents 

Just now, moonman said:

If any of this nanobot/floride/hollow moon/alien garbage were true and the government was worried about so-called "whistleblowers" spilling the beans, said whistleblowers would be turned into a greasy stain on the pavement in the bat of an eye. They wouldn't waste time and resources "tracking" you while you continued to spill said beans, you would disappear quietly and quickly.

And trust me, no one would be alarmed besides your immediate family and friends if that happened. No one would call it proof of a coverup, you are not as prolific as you think you are. But what do I know, I'm just a shill for BB.

nope,they would just be called conspiracy theorists, and nothing they say will be taken seriously, no matter how real or not it is.

• Like 1

If slapping magnets on your arm like an idiot allieves imaginary nanobot infections, yay for you I guess. In reality it isn't doing a damn thing and you're either a troll or psychotic in need of mental help.

If magents actually did anything to these imaginary nanobots, you would need to wear a suit and helmet of magnets at all times to have any effect. They would be all over your body and in your brain, not just in your arm. You would be permeated with them from head to toe. Remember, you ingest them, breathe them in and they are injected according to your own "theories".

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:07 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Due to the fact that I have extensively researched extraterrestrial visitations on Earth, chemtrails, and the other evil deeds of the powers that be. 

And what, exactly does this "extensive research" consist of? Reading every out there-on the fringe conspiracy website that agrees with your phantasies?

If you suffer from anything, my diagnosis is that you have a terminal case of 'Confirmation Bias'. Concurrent with that, you also have a severe allergic reaction to Logic, Reason, and critical thinking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

men-in-black-meme.jpg

Government shill here. It's totally not nanobots used to make you think you're crazy cause you've uncovered too much. Not at all. Now please have a nice refreshing glass of fluoridated, nanobot free, tap water. 

• Haha 2

It seems to be more noticeable whenever the spraying is going on. The past couple days the spraying has been out of control, and I have noticed it a lot.  Prior to the last couple days of intense spraying, I really didn't though.  Perhaps, the microchip/nanobots in my body somehow interacts with the nanobots in the chemtrails?  It's ****ed up whatever it is though......... as soon as I took the magnets off, this **** came back again!

• Haha 1

• The topic was locked