Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sporadic Pain 5 Years After Vaccine

BuddingPsychic1111

Wow, so many people get their kicks from making fun of someone who clearly is confused and needs help, probably has a condition. Good job UM, great community...

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Wow, so many people get their kicks from making fun of someone who clearly is confused and needs help, probably has a condition. Good job UM, great community...

To be fair, you should probably look at the OP's posting history, and note the reception that was given to initially polite replies.........

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

To be fair, you should probably look at the OP's posting history, and note the reception that was given to initially polite replies.........

That's fair, I have only seen this thread.

He seems like a confused person to me and someone who probably needs help, I just feel like there are nicer ways to make a point without calling someone an idiot. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2018 at 1:38 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

It seems to be more noticeable whenever the spraying is going on. The past couple days the spraying has been out of control, and I have noticed it a lot.  Prior to the last couple days of intense spraying, I really didn't though.  Perhaps, the microchip/nanobots in my body somehow interacts with the nanobots in the chemtrails?  It's ****ed up whatever it is though......... as soon as I took the magnets off, this **** came back again!

its-all-in-your-mind.jpg

I am noticing that the pain has worsened badly today.  Because I drank tap water and didn't know my magnetic nanobot neutralization system was broken!  The chip must be moving around a lot now, I can feel it moving inside my arm!  

I think it might have been swimming towards my brain.  I have been using magnets to try to deactivate it, but it's moving upwards and the ringing in my ears is out of control! 

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

c45aa69b6dcf66d04b717a448bcc33b8.jpg

• Like 1

Good news...... I got a huge magnet, one I didn't have before, real strong, thing can lift some pretty big stuff...... And it worked!  I felt it buzz for a second. Then, nothing.  No pain, nothing, no ringing in the ears.  Clearly the powers that be chipped me for speaking the truth but after sleeping the entire night with a powerful magnet strapped to my arm (which admittedly wasn't the most comfortable sleep)....... the microchip isn't affecting me anymore!

5 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Good news...... I got a huge magnet, one I didn't have before, real strong, thing can lift some pretty big stuff...... And it worked!  I felt it buzz for a second. Then, nothing.  No pain, nothing, no ringing in the ears.  Clearly the powers that be chipped me for speaking the truth but after sleeping the entire night with a powerful magnet strapped to my arm (which admittedly wasn't the most comfortable sleep)....... the microchip isn't affecting me anymore!

It went into incognito mode so you can't tell it's there. It's still ticking away, talking to your subconscious. You won't be able to tell it now or even notice it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

It went into incognito mode so you can't tell it's there. It's still ticking away, talking to your subconscious. You won't be able to tell it now or even notice it. 

I doubt it.  I'm pretty sure it's deactivated

2 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I doubt it.  I'm pretty sure it's deactivated

We installed a reboot option if anyone were to deactivate them. Goes stealth. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

We installed a reboot option if anyone were to deactivate them. Goes stealth. 

Correct, like we were stupid enough to make the nanochips vulnerable to common magnets that any old pleb can get. All the magnet did was trip the "peace of mind" switch. So devious, lol.

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 2

• The topic was locked