Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Trump Foundation dissolves

Tiggs

But what about the clinton Foundation?

I wonder if the New York state government would be looking into everything trump so diligently if he were not the president?  They must not have been for decades before now.  Either that or they always have and he always comes out smelling like a rose.  It seems like targeting people with state legal resources just because you don't like their politics may be unethical.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

ROFL.... I found THIS bit particularly amusing. 

..... The charity’s official treasurer, Trump Organization executive Allen Weisselberg, told investigators that he wasn’t aware he was on the board at all...

Looks like some pigeons are coming home to roost. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, aztek said:

wapoo, lol,  sure i believe whatever they say, lmao.

How about the New York Attorney General?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I don't wanna say it but all this is gonna do is making another Tim McVeigh out there itching to give somebody an OK City morning one of these days

~

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Crisis actor.

• Haha 8

They're thinking about introducing 'Trump' in dictionaries relating to the meaning of the words unlawful and illegal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I don't wanna say it but all this is gonna do is making another Tim McVeigh out there itching to give somebody an OK City morning one of these days

~

Im definitely getting the feeling that is an inevitable part of the outcome of all of this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Im definitely getting the feeling that is an inevitable part of the outcome of all of this.

We've been close at least once before with the serial bomber guy. I'm sure there are others we just haven't heard of yet or who have not quite tried to act out their plans.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

what about her?

Yeah, I think that Obamacare effectively demonstrated that State Attorney Generals act in a partisan manner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

wapoo, lol,  sure i believe whatever they say, lmao.

I don't get it.  Because WaPo printed the story, The Trump Foundation isn't really getting liquidated?  The Trumps really aren't banned from running nonprofits?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, OverSword said:

Yeah, I think that Obamacare effectively demonstrated that State Attorney Generals act in a partisan manner.

yes, we had an AG that was involved in running guns to cartels, not to mention, all AG does is press charges, which can be proven false, so words credibility and attorney general, do not really go hand in hand. nor make much sense together. she is also a lawyer, and influenced by party lines, so that makes her one of the least trusted person.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

Just now, aztek said:

not to mention, all AG does is press charges, witch can be proven false, so words credibility and attorney general, do not really go hand in hand. nor make much sense together

But according to the OP they have agreed to dissolving the charity.  Admittedly it's possible that could be because they don't want to incur more legal fees defending these charges but it doesn't make it look like prosecutors were barking up the wrong tree.

Just now, OverSword said:

But according to the OP they have agreed to dissolving the charity.  Admittedly it's possible that could be because they don't want to incur more legal fees defending these charges but it doesn't make it look like prosecutors were barking up the wrong tree.

it does not look like they did not either. all we know the  foundation is no more,  that is all we know, the rest is up to wapoo interpretation, which worth less than a cat's meow

Edited by aztek

2 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

"But what about the Clinton Foundation....." in.....3.......2.........

That's like comparing apples to Satan. The Clinton Foundation isn't a meme, it's serious business.

During the hearing, which took place on 13 December 2018, financial investigators Lawerence W. Doyle and John Moynihan, with MDA Analytics, told Chairman Mark Meadows, R-NC, that FBI agents told Doyle that there is "an open and ongoing investigation" into the Clinton Foundation.

The financial experts, who have been conducting a private inquiry into the charity both nationally and internationally for the last two years, came to the conclusion that "the foundation was not a charitable organization per se, but in point of fact was a closely held family partnership."

The Clinton Foundation "began acting as an agent of foreign governments 'early in its life' and throughout its existence," Moynihan insisted, adding that as such, the organization should have been registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).

Furthermore, Doyle specified that the Clinton Foundation owes from $400 million to $2.5 billion in taxes as it was actually "not entitled to its 501c3 tax-exempt privileges as outlined in IRS 170 (c)2."

It was an investment haven for foreign entities including, but not limited to, everyone's favorite boogeyman: Russia. American politics were influenced via the Clinton's who happily did the bidding of..whoever had the cash. Of course, none of that holds a candle to a Trump's charity tax shelter. What a fiend he is

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

it does not look like they did not either. all we know the  foundation is no more,  that is all we know, the rest is up to wapoo interpretation, which worth less than a cat's meow

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

so words credibility and attorney general, do not really go hand in hand. nor make much sense together. she is also a lawyer, and influenced by party lines, so that makes her one of the least trusted person.

You can go ahead and admit that you wont accept anything negative about Trump unless he said it himself.

• Like 2

White house Presser is about to start, this should be entertaining :D

4 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

That's like comparing apples to Satan. The Clinton Foundation isn't a meme, it's serious business.

It was an investment haven for foreign entities including, but not limited to, everyone's favorite boogeyman: Russia. American politics were influenced via the Clinton's who happily did the bidding of..whoever had the cash. Of course, none of that holds a candle to a Trump's charity tax shelter. What a fiend he is

I'm not saying the Clinton Foundation isn't worthy of investigation. Just that there are people who choose to ignore and dismiss stories about trumps illegal and immoral actions by pointing a finger at the Clintons. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You can go ahead and admit that you wont accept anything negative about Trump unless he said it himself.

Not saying Aztek in particular, but Trump tweets have been posted before in discussions and even they were rejected.  I think because of the revelations lately that they are in the "Denial" stage of the Kubler-Ross Cycle. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1