Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Be Better People

ParanormalKris

When I was Growing Up, I Had A Book on how to treat People Like Your Friends. And I was Reading Reviews of this Book. One if the reviewers of that Book, Was grate. Even 25 Year later I can Still Remember it. She Said That Everyone Should Get One of those Books After they get Done with School.

2 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

I'm as good as it gets. Maybe I should write a book B)

You only think you're as good as it get's. In fact I am better than it get's. Good is below me.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Why is this in the alternative history section?

I think they thought the  25 years ago might come under history and as it was about a book, thats where the alternative bit comes into it. :wacko:

• Haha 1

Just now, freetoroam said:

I think they thought the  25 years ago might come under history and as it was about a book, thats where the alternative bit comes into it. :wacko:

Probably better suited for the psychology section.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

You only think you're as good as it get's. In fact I am better than it get's. Good is below me.

Oh yeah? Well my book is gonna be titled: How Jesus Became Me and Then Became Famous.

• Haha 3

Just now, sci-nerd said:

Oh yeah? Well my book is gonna be titled: How Jesus Became Me and Then Became Famous.

Well, well, you know what?!?!?!?!? It was me who gave God the idea to create this universe. So there:P

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Well, well, you know what?!?!?!?!? It was me who gave God the idea to create this universe. So there:P

You gave me the idea for all this?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ParanormalKris said:

When I was Growing Up, I Had A Book on how to treat People Like Your Friends. And I was Reading Reviews of this Book. One if the reviewers of that Book, Was grate. Even 25 Year later I can Still Remember it. She Said That Everyone Should Get One of those Books After they get Done with School.

Oh if only life were that simple and all people were nice.

HISTORY tells you, it does not work that way.

The book is dated anyway, as now there is social media where some people have hundreds if not thousands of "friends" whom they have never met face to face in person. The word "friends" today differs from the past when social media is involved.

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Probably better suited for the psychology section.

Thats the one. :tu:

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

You gave me the idea for all this?!

Yes I did. I gave everyone all the ideas. I am the alpha and omega. This reality is a simulation running on window 95.

• Haha 3

Well this is not fair. Why did he listen to you when he has never listened ( or talked) to anybody else? 

Well this is not fair. Why did he listen to you when he has never listened ( or talked) to anybody else? 

Trade secret. Can't tell you.

• Haha 1

I just want to know the exact title of this book.

how to treat People Like Your Friends.

£65.00 + £55.89 p&p

i am selling them myself, if you buy one off me i will be your friend. :)

Edited by freetoroam
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Trade secret. Can't tell you.

Ok, how much? 

The only book I can think is being referred to here is my autobiography, far more popular and successful that Oolon Colluphid's  "trilogy of philosophical blockbusters" entitled Where God Went Wrong, Some More of God's Greatest Mistakes and Who is this God Person Anyway?.

But I haven't written it.  Yet.   If anyone has a copy that has fallen through a wormhole could they send me a copy so I can get someone to type it up for me.  Please?  Will save so much time!

:)

how to treat People Like Your Friends.

£65.00 + £55.89 p&p

i am selling them myself, if you buy oneof me i will be your friend. :)

I think you've just spoiled the plot. Treat them nice then go after their money. 

On 12/18/2018 at 4:37 PM, freetoroam said:

there is social media where some people have hundreds if not thousands of "friends" whom they have never met face to face in person. The word "friends" today differs from the past when social media is involved.

I doubt many people consider the majority of their Facebook friends as legitimate friends. 

On 2018-12-18 at 10:29 PM, XenoFish said:

You only think you're as good as it get's. In fact I am better than it get's. Good is below 

Im so bad i make medecine  sick ;-)

If you need a book then it might be bad but hey they say keep your friends close but your enemies closer......

On 2018-12-18 at 10:32 PM, sci-nerd said:

Kneel before me :-p

Wear clean undies ... clean undies always makes people behave better

~

5 hours ago, GoodReality said:

I doubt many people consider the majority of their Facebook friends as legitimate friends. 

There are a whole bunch of teenagers and children who do, and come down extremely hard when they find out they are not.

The young generation are our future and i have seen over the years a big increase of 'depressed' children because of social medi.

Here is a article explaining what is happening

"The first thought was to put him on anti-depressants but I chatted to him and it sounded like his use of social media was having a negative impact on his health."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-42705881

In my job now, I have seen teens who can not look you in the eye,  who insist on having their phones on them and class themselves with a disorder,  seems to be the 'in thing' or big excuse to have a disorder with many of them, when in fact if you take away their addiction to social media, they would be 'normal'.

• Like 2