Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glitter bomb, fart spray revenge

Michelle

I think this is hilarious!

NASA engineer comes up with epic revenge package to catch Amazon delivery thieves complete with a glitter bomb, fart spray, GPS and cameras to catch their reactions

An alleged thief stole a NASA engineer's package, and he came up with an epic revenge by designing a fake Amazon box complete with GPS, a glitter bomb, a stink bomb and hidden cellphones to record thieves' reactions. 

Mark Rober said he was inspired to create the booby trap after a woman was caught on his home security camera walking up to his door and stealing a package off of his porch. 

When he brought the surveillance video to the police, they said it wasn't worth their time to investigate it, so he decided to take matters into his own hands. 

What he came up with was a package that, from all appearances, looked like an Apple HomePod with an Amazon sticker on it.

cont...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6509071/NASA-engineer-revenge-bait-package-catch-Amazon-delivery-thieves-glitter-bomb-fart-spray.html

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I saw one of his YouTube videos on this. It's so funny. Ingenious! 

• Like 4

On 12/19/2018 at 4:44 AM, seanjo said:

Should've been a nail bomb.

I could get behind that.