Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Nazi Germany... now Nazi Russia?

Stellar

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Erikl

• strichar

• Stellar

• spooks

I've been alerting against this for months now.

Russian neo-Nazis are very well organized and numerous, much more than their western equivelants.

In a few years it is expected that there will be 250,000 active members in the Russian neo-nazi groups (these activists are the modern parallel of the German SA).

If Putin wouldn't do anything about it, it'll explode in his face.

Nazi's...I hate those guys...

You'd think the world would have learned the first time around...

Great, thats all we need in this world. More dictators and genocide. Christ, is there any tolerance in this world any more?

If Russia will go Nazi on us, it'll be all hell out.

This time we Jews won't just sit quietly when they'll rebuilt the camps, that I can assure you.... disgust.gif

That is crazy! The Soviet Union spent all that time destroying and fighting Nazi Germany and now there is going to be a Nazi Russia...?

I thought Nazism was only intended for Germanic and Nordic countries?

Or is the Slavic race the "Master race" now...? huh.gif

If Russia will go Nazi on us, it'll be all hell out.

This time we Jews won't just sit quietly when they'll rebuilt the camps, that I can assure you.... disgust.gif

463483[/snapback]

You mean like they did in WWII after the first few horrors they went through?

Puttin is turning Russia into a Soviet type state, and now the Neo-Nazis want a slice of pie to?

WW3 here we come,

man is Europe a WW magnet??

~THanato

That's interesting, given that Nazi ideology held that the eastern Slavs were subhumans fit only for slavery or extermination.

Nazi's...I hate those guys...

You'd think the world would have learned the first time around...

463453[/snapback]

Amen brother.

Most of these Neo-Nazis are just ignorant poor kids that fall in with the wrong crowd at a young age. This group makes them feel special so they beleive what they are told to. I feel sorry for them almost. Ignorance breeds hate. One thing you have to keep in mind is that Eastern Europe was under soviet control for a long time where they neglected to teach anyone about the horrors of WW2. West Germans have to go visit a concentration camp and see the place where their ancestors commited these atrocities in order to graduate High School. They make sure they are shamed. East Germany did nothing of the like. In fact they seem to have "discouraged" teaching anyone about the subject at all.

Like I said, they are just ignorant kids. They don't even know the ins and outs of the Nazi belief structure. They treat it with simple white supremacy fascism. I for one am against everything Nazism stands for. I have a passionate hatred for the entire idea. I just happen to know a lot about it from studying the time period.

Edited by strichar

Puttin is turning Russia into a Soviet type state, and now the Neo-Nazis want a slice of pie to?

a slight contradiction there.........

communists hate nazi's and vice versa

The neo-Nazis made it an explicit goal to take over the country by force, and they did put in serious effort into preparing for this

enough reason to kill of the neo nazi's

why do we let neo nazi's live again?

communists hate nazi's and vice versa

i don't think that really matters much considering the russian neonazis are slavs...contradicting the ideology doesn't seem to be much of an issue for them:P

If Russia is turning Nazi, never mind avoiding another war, Bush and Blair can stop assing around in Iraq, and deal with that, To have this happen again another time, would be a tragedy and quite frankly blooming stupid if our so called world leaders let it happen again. Something needs to be investigated here, Jews and other races can not go through this again

Yeah it makes you think doesn't it. They're happy to expens billions in comparatively minor exercises like deposing Saddam (via a handy WMD story), but real world menaces like North Korea or Iran don't get touched. Afghanistan and Iraq are small-fry compared to them.

That's because North Korea and Iran are too powerful to take on. It's called the art of the possible. Iraq is doable. North Korea is not.

regardless of the matter of who "we can take on". Bush and Blair can get their asses in gear and deal with any Nazi c*** in Russia, instead of assing around making up stories to depose Saddam ( and i agree he did need getting rid of) but we cant make up stories to do it, Bush and Blair need to concentrate on the priorities<-- bad spelling

like stopping a mini hitler from starting another Holocaust, if they want to play tough world leaders, as the two of the main world powers they need to get their asses moving

Edited by spooks

That's because North Korea and Iran are too powerful to take on. It's called the art of the possible. Iraq is doable. North Korea is not.

464633[/snapback]

Yeah I agree mate, but they weren't always too powerful... and could have been nipped in the bud a while before all resources were committed to Afghanistan and Iraq. sad.gif

Ok, not NAZI Russia, ANTI-SEMATIC Russia, the Nazi's were a Facist political party. Russia is not a facist country, any way you look at it. By the way, communist and facist are bitter enemies, and hate eachother, and while Russia is no longer communist, a country that so recently was a communist country is not likely to turn facist so quickly.

Ok, not NAZI Russia, ANTI-SEMATIC Russia, the Nazi's were a Facist political party.  Russia is not a facist country, any way you look at it.  By the way, communist and facist are bitter enemies, and hate eachother, and while Russia is no longer communist, a country that so recently was a communist country is not likely to turn facist so quickly.

466279[/snapback]

Nazi and Facist dont go hand in hand do they? A nazi isnt necessairly a facist is he?

Ok, not NAZI Russia, ANTI-SEMATIC Russia, the Nazi's were a Facist political party.  Russia is not a facist country, any way you look at it.  By the way, communist and facist are bitter enemies, and hate eachother, and while Russia is no longer communist, a country that so recently was a communist country is not likely to turn facist so quickly.

466279[/snapback]

Nazi and Facist dont go hand in hand do they? A nazi isnt necessairly a facist is he?

466286[/snapback]

Of course they do.

Nazi's are always fascist. That is the Political structure it is based on. But a fascist is not necessarilly a nazi. Mussolini was not a Nazi but he was a Fascist dictator.

Communism, and facism DO NOT go hand in hand, but Democratic history lumps them together because we opposed both of them. Communism really is a perfect society where everyone is equal, only that certain individuals by nature take advantage of the situation, and therefore the commune comes crashing down. Facisms is a complete oposite devoted solely to a dictatorship. One man ABOVE everyone else, not equal like the perfect commune (which has never truely existed)