Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Barney and Betty Hill........UFO Abduction...

Newfrance

Outside  of Travis Walton it is the most prolific case.   Two people abducted in the mountains and a radar source verifies an aircraft was in that area at that time. Betty has stated that one of the aliens  spoke english, quite peculair.  If there are several different types of aliens what type abducted them? The grays, the reptilain, or the nordics or the tall whites?.........That has not been answered?.............Anyone know?..........Btw back then alien abduction were not routine..............Their case really stands out....................

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Newfrance said:

Outside  of Travis Walton it is the most prolific case.   Two people abducted in the mountains and a radar source verifies an aircraft was in that area at that time. Betty has stated that one of the aliens  spoke english, quite peculair. 

If there are several different types of aliens what type abducted them?

The grays, the reptilain, or the nordics or the tall whites?......... their own delusions

That has not been answered?............. see above

Anyone know?.......... only those that were not sucked into their bs

Btw back then alien abduction were not routine.............. The MIB had not instigated their guide on how to abduct humans

Their case really stands out.................... only for the gullible my friend.. only for the gullible

7 minutes ago, Newfrance said:

Btw back then alien abduction were not routine

No, but Hollywood was at its peak with UFO/Alien movies. In fact their testimony can correlate to contemporary films.

• Like 3

Its true. There is an image (post-probing) of Barney, Betty and the Alien commander on wiki. Horror!

BsXiMEf.jpg

wiki

• Haha 1

@Newfrance     Hi. I see you are new here.

It's customary to get the links to the story in post #1.  It's a good story that can certainly be discussed but support is needed here in order to properly kick it off.

1 minute ago, toast said:

Its true. There is an image (post-probing) of Barney, Betty and the Alien commander on wiki. Horror!

BsXiMEf.jpg

wiki

And sad to say about my USA, their "interracial marriage" was verboten in many US states at that time. Luckily for them, New Hampshire was not one of them.

• Like 2

The one thing that always has made me doubtful of any abduction cases is that there is nothing really new ever revealed. No new information, no new artifacts, nothing. Just more stories.

There is no motive to be doing it, either, just a pile of odd reasons why it is being done by supposedly advanced beings. 

I do not consider myself a sceptic, but, I really struggle with the abduction genre as a whole when it comes to ETs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

The one thing that always has made me doubtful of any abduction cases is that there is nothing really new ever revealed. No new information, no new artifacts, nothing. Just more stories.

There is no motive to be doing it, either, just a pile of odd reasons why it is being done by supposedly advanced beings. 

I do not consider myself a sceptic, but, I really struggle with the abduction genre as a whole when it comes to ETs.

One thing you should be happy about... They don't let the cattle off so lightly!  ;)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, toast said:

BsXiMEf.jpg

wiki

sorry i forget stuff at times: 'is Barney the dog'? i can't remember 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

One thing you should be happy about... They don't let the cattle off so lightly!  ;)

Unless someone gets to running off with the conspiracy that all the missing folks from parks, etc are being taken off by ET... or have they already started with that?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

It's because people are not being abducted by aliens. 
Do aliens exist? I certainly believe so, in a universe as vast as ours. But have they been coming here and probing people? Almost certainly not. Every single reason given behind alien abduction makes absolutely zero sense the second you apply the tiniest bit of critical thinking. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Unless someone gets to running off with the conspiracy that all the missing folks from parks, etc are being taken off by ET... or have they already started with that?

That's probably an excuse already being floated. People don't realize how nondescript and difficult to locate a body can be sometimes. Last year we retrieved a body from a small copse on a golf course in the middle of a well to do neighborhood that had been there for almost 10 years. Not 30 yards from one of the holes. Now try telling me that they'd find a body lost in a national park....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

It's because people are not being abducted by aliens. 
Do aliens exist? I certainly believe so, in a universe as vast as ours. But have they been coming here and probing people? Almost certainly not. Every single reason given behind alien abduction makes absolutely zero sense the second you apply the tiniest bit of critical thinking. 

We abduct animals all the time. Everyday throughout the world in fact someone out there goes around and grabs some kind of animal, insect and even inanimate objects. I would imagine if our scientists had the technology to study a planet without interference, which is ideally what any scientist would prefer, then they would likely abduct and study everything they could multiple times over for hundreds of years...much like we've been doing. We even still study the most common of animals such as dogs. We abduct them from their mothers, put them in labs for various experiments and then find them homes. Companies like Mars force feeds dogs chocolate to see how they react so why would aliens not do similar?

Just now, NightScreams said:

We abduct animals all the time. Everyday throughout the world in fact someone out there goes around and grabs some kind of animal, insect and even inanimate objects. I would imagine if our scientists had the technology to study a planet without interference, which is ideally what any scientist would prefer, then they would likely abduct and study everything they could multiple times over for hundreds of years...much like we've been doing. We even still study the most common of animals such as dogs. We abduct them from their mothers, put them in labs for various experiments and then find them homes. Companies like Mars force feeds dogs chocolate to see how they react so why would aliens not do similar?

There's this little thing called "evidence" that is completely non existent. I can claim that norwegians are real people until my face turns blue, but with no evidence, there is no reason to believe such nonsense. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Newfrance said:

The grays, the reptilain, or the nordics or the tall whites?

What the hell is the difference between the Nordics and the Tall Whites? I thought they were both "Bootiful Space Galadriels"?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NightScreams said:

It would take us 20,000 years to travel to the closest star. And there's no wormhole near us to help us.

Distance is a big issue, not only for us, but also for our potential neighbors.

All alien believers seem to not grasp how far stars are apart!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

It would take us 20,000 years to travel to the closest star. And there's no wormhole near us to help us.

See, therein lies the problem. Believers will just hand wave away all issue by claiming "advanced technology". There is literally no reasoning with a True Believer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

See, therein lies the problem. Believers will just hand wave away all issue by claiming "advanced technology". There is literally no reasoning with a True Believer.

No advanced tech can create a wormhole, because it needs two ends, and we could only create one, even if we succeeded.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

I think the concept is an idea that aliens are thousands of years more advanced than us and could either create wormholes or utilize higher dimensions. We still have a long way to go towards understanding everything that's possible.

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

No advanced tech can create a wormhole, because it needs two ends, and we could only create one, even if we succeeded.

See above post...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Why do you need to? What's the difference between a true believer and a true dis-believer? Neither can prove anything?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NightScreams said:

Why do you need to? What's the difference between a true believer and a true dis-believer? Neither can prove anything?

I have nothing to prove. I'm not the one who claims aliens are abducting people. One need not prove the default position. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NightScreams said:

I think the concept is an idea that aliens are thousands of years more advanced than us and could either create wormholes or utilize higher dimensions. We still have a long way to go towards understanding everything that's possible.

No matter how many thousands years goes by, a wormhole is the same. It does not change. It needs a destination. And you can only (theoretically) create one locally, so you would not know where you go, if you create one. It would go where ever the closest black hole is. Theoretically.

There are no black holes near us. As in millions of years of travel.

Edited by sci-nerd

We see light as something fast, but in fact it's so slow, that after 13.8 billion years, it only shows us a fraction of the universe.

Light is slow. We are 100,000 times slower.

• Like 1