Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Precognition

traveling_man

1 hour ago, John from Lowell said:

After reflection. The dream itself made a strong impression on me which required assessment.

Was the dream directly related to the issue? I am curious because sometimes when we dream our subconscious mind will find solutions to problems we are trying to solve. Did you have any thoughts beforehand which may have induced this?

14 hours ago, traveling_man said:

Was the dream directly related to the issue? I am curious because sometimes when we dream our subconscious mind will find solutions to problems we are trying to solve. Did you have any thoughts beforehand which may have induced this?

Hello,

The dream was a precgnative view of a potential future circumstance which had undesirable overtones. So I asked myself what is this dream trying to tell me. That is when I received the necessary insights about what was going on in my present situation and what I needed to do to avoid that dream's potential. The subconscious is involved with these things as well as the super consciousness. My focus is to work more with all aspects of myself with the super consciousness directing that effort.

I had no thoughts beforehand that any thing I was doing could lead to those potential outcomes. Obviousally my super consciousness knows better and was inclined to be helpful in this instance. That does not always happen. Some times the lessons we learn in life are require that we experience undesirable situations.

John

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 10:23 AM, XenoFish said:

You are only 5% conscious and 95% subconscious. Our brains are wired for pattern recognition and yes it is confirmation bias and probably magical thinking as well. Our brains like to "fill in the blanks".

Fukushima Meltdown_edited-1

That depends on if you’re precognition is a plague.

In this case, the Earth filled in the blanks, within three days of the publication of the cryptograph you see above.

The Latin reads, “I begin, I come, I tear apart.”

The backdrop for the command line sequence, turned out to be the foreshock for the worst earthquake in Japanese history, and the worst nuclear disaster in world history. However, the foreshock would not be determined until after the event takes place.

The command line sequence followed on the heels of a thread which outlined an argument that nuclear technology is one of the primary three false miracles of the False Prophet.

The cryptograph stands alone in the portfolio of the artist, but there are many others associated with some of the words disasters in world history,  including the great Haitian earthquake, the largest tornado in world history, the greatest environmental disaster in US history.

Edited by Raptor Witness

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The Latin reads, “I begin, To come, I tear apart.”

I apologize for the slight error, as I has forgotten the conjugation.  This should be correct now.

Again, the command line sequence, including the unknown foreshock at the time, was published only three days before the event was unleashed, in my time zone, which is Eastern. 

5511319056_d50e94fe5d_o.jpg

Link to Original Upload 

This is the sound of the Earth, filling in the blanks ....