Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time-Traveller from 2030 gives predictions

Eldorado

A 'time traveller from the year 2030 has made some specific predictions about 2019 - including that a devastating snow storm will devastate some American cities.

The supposed time traveller - who goes by the name Noah - said next year will bring a huge spike in UFO sightings as well as the dangerous storm.

The snowstorm will devastate several major US cities, he said in a YouTube video for Apex TV.

In the clip, Noah's voice has been distorted and he shows some "library pages from the future" to the camera and starts giving his predictions for the coming months.

Full monty (Ad heavy): https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/time-traveller-year-2030-predicts-13749697

Or listen here:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

obviously bogus as he never reveals that NAR hits the lotto in 2019. 

that's my story and I'm stickin to it until 2020 :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

(Ad heavy)

I'm shocked! :o

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

You can't reverse entropy. It would be easier to swallow a galaxy than to go 1 second back in time.

It's click bait for the ignorant. Remember that youtube pays for popular videos.

• Like 6

Well, I watched the youtube vid, which had few ads and at least he gives specific "facts" and dates to check easily enough. In February next year comes a major, massive snowstorm to the Midwest capable of wiping out cities by definition. Two specific inventions next year. Let's see.

• Like 2

I guess I died before time travel became available or it'd be be back from the future by now unless I came back to a later time in the near future.

Edited by Ares_Zeusson

Right... "Library pages" that are printed on a standard laser printer in a size that's only used for children's picture books and with spacing and kerning that's used for children's picture books.  Apparently Earth in 2030 has hit the Great Stupidity Field and can't read something like the standard books and textbooks that we've been reading for the past... several thousand years.

Totally believable (not.)

And a snowstorm that wipes out cities.  Someone isn't very familiar with city infrastructure, how houses are built, or with weather systems... or with humans, come to think of it.  I might believe a huge tornado system would do that (and only for a small town and then not completely) or a large hurricane and a small coastal city.

Yeah, John Titor hasn't aged well.

• Like 6

I agree @Kenemet so we just have two months before we can either blow this one away utterly or see the worst snowstorm ever wipe out cities. (snownado?) 

Not holding my breath. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I agree @Kenemet so we just have two months before we can either blow this one away utterly or see the worst snowstorm ever wipe out cities. (snownado?) 

Not holding my breath. 

Y'know, we should have a thread that tracks some of these predictions.  I'm not at all convinced by "war with North Korea", either... and like most prognosticators, he seems to be picking things that interest him and doing some "forecasting" based on movies.

Popcorn, anybody?  :D

• Like 5

It’s a shame that the improved education system failed in his case, his grammar is awful. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I was thinking OK, so the whole education system got reworked and implemented in 18 years and had huge success.... and we cannot even get a budget through to stop a shut down.

edit: wait, what? in 12 years already done and working. Not 18... he is from 2030, right? 

Edited by Not A Rockstar
  • Like 3

Here is one thing I do not understand. Why is the government supposedly after him to halt his reveals?

And why is he even doing this? I mean it sounds as if we have nice things to look forward to and it is nice to believe we will still be here in 12 years and all, but, who cares, really? Soon we will supposedly know all about time travel right? I mean, according to him.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Here is one thing I do not understand. Why is the government supposedly after him to halt his reveals?

he's stolen their top secret short bread recipe.

• Haha 6

On 12/20/2018 at 12:14 PM, sci-nerd said:

You can't reverse entropy. It would be easier to swallow a galaxy than to go 1 second back in time.

It's click bait for the ignorant. Remember that youtube pays for popular videos.

It would depend on how time itself really works. Some speculate time as having 2 dimensions. https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/there-are-in-fact-2-dimensions-of-time-one-theoretical-physicist-states

Two-dimensions of time would make time travel possible. Instead of being linear, at some point time loops back on itself. In this way, you could travel back or forward in time. 

Edited by NightScreams

On 12/20/2018 at 12:51 PM, Not A Rockstar said:

Not holding my breath. 

Snownado....lol.  Good one.

• Like 1

I wonder if Noah has revealed who the president of the US is, and who is credited for creating the first working time machine?

Both people would obviously be alive now, and whoever made a working time machine by 2030, is possibly working on it now.  IDK, just thinking out loud.

6 hours ago, Guyver said:

I wonder if Noah has revealed who the president of the US is, and who is credited for creating the first working time machine?

Both people would obviously be alive now, and whoever made a working time machine by 2030, is possibly working on it now.  IDK, just thinking out loud.

He says it’s Yolanda King, the granddaughter of Martin Lurther King jnr.... the only major issue is that he doesn’t have a granddaughter named Yolanda.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He says it’s Yolanda King, the granddaughter of Martin Lurther King jnr.... the only major issue is that he doesn’t have a granddaughter named Yolanda.

Alternative reality can be the only answer. 

Have him go to his current self since he is obviously alive now also, and prove he is one and the same. He should be able to answer every question presented by his current self prior to 2018.

• Like 2

On 25/12/2018 at 3:05 AM, aztek said:

i have a feeling if we ever discover time travel, we'll not gonna make anything better, quite the opposite actually, 

There’s a Doctor Who (audio) story where time travellers from a wasteland future go back in time and raid the past for the resources that were “squandered” by the people in the past. 

Three guesses as to why they live in a wasteland in the “future”.

• Like 2