Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time-Traveller from 2030 gives predictions

Eldorado

Just now, sci-nerd said:

What you arte suggesting is equal to making a clone of Jesus, based on hearsay.

No; more like making a clone of jesus, from one atom of his body :) 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

No; more like making a clone of jesus, from one atom of his body :) 

That statement proves that you don't comprehend the information problem.

We don't have his DNA, we only know his gender.

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

That statement proves that you don't comprehend the information problem.

lol I was using your analogy

If we had one atom of christ's body we might, theoretically, remake that body.

If we had very little photonic information we might, theoretically, be able to construct a picture from it

In either case if there  is NO information available, then nothing is possible.

However there IS light radiating out from earth, whereas there probably is nothing left of christ's body  even  if we could find and identify it    

10 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

lol I was using your analogy

If we had one atom of christ's body we might, theoretically, remake that body.

If we had very little photonic information we might, theoretically, be able to construct a picture from it

In either case if there  is NO information available, then nothing is possible.

However there IS light radiating out from earth, whereas there probably is nothing left of christ's body  even  if we could find and identify it    

I love your persistence, but I love science more.

There is no way a photon or an atom can provide information on that scale. No way!

• Like 2

On 12/20/2018 at 9:14 AM, sci-nerd said:

You can't reverse entropy. It would be easier to swallow a galaxy than to go 1 second back in time.

It's click bait for the ignorant. Remember that youtube pays for popular videos.

Well theoretically everything we do is fighting entropy, we just always lose.    

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

I love your persistence, but I love science more.

There is no way a photon or an atom can provide information on that scale. No way!

No way a mans body can stand the force of travelling more than 20 mph No way man will ever reach the moon and no way they could ever transmit pictures of people across the globe in seconds :) 

I cant see how it can be done  either, but then, 300 years ago I would not have been able to see how any of those other things could be accomplished.  

4 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

No way a mans body can stand the force of travelling more than 20 mph No way man will ever reach the moon and no way they could ever transmit pictures of people across the globe in seconds :) 

I cant see how it can be done  either, but then, 300 years ago I would not have been able to see how any of those other things could be accomplished.  

I know what you're trying to say, but we are talking about the smallest components of the universe. You need billions to see them with the naked eye.

Alone they are like little ones and zeroes. Can you make a picture from a one or a zero?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

I know what you're trying to say, but we are talking about the smallest components of the universe. You need billions to see them with the naked eye.

Alone they are like little ones and zeroes. Can you make a picture from a one or a zero?

not today, but who knows what will be possible in 1000 years.  Humans will be broken down into their smallest components and then transmitted across distance,  so we will have a better idea of how to build a template from one item in that template But no, i cant see right now, how it will be done. 

Aren't digital pictures actually ones and zeroes ? 

Plus ,ONE atom was an extreme. My point was that even though degraded, good instrumentation might be able to receive and reconstitute images over great distances.  

• 1 month later...

11 years in the future?  I don't think so. 

Did any cities get destroyed by snow storms in February?

As for the wonderful education system, how did he fall through the cracks?

• Like 2

In all honesty, the first rule of time travel would be to leave the past alone, as you might not have a future to come back too.  And do they just let the average Joe Blow wander around in the past like you get a time machine out of a cracker jack box? Totally not believable like all the others that have been, and will be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

the first rule of time travel

The first rule of time travel is that spacetime can't be reversed, so we're pretty safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

The first rule of time travel is that spacetime can't be reversed, so we're pretty safe.

Then you could never return to the past you came from based on your argument. Time travel would be one way only.

• Like 2

On 2/20/2019 at 6:49 PM, sci-nerd said:

Might not want to clone him. 

38618454_2227074470854433_33571954994121

• Haha 6

• 2 months later...

Update:

A Minnesota teenager claims that he was a prominent YouTube 'time traveler' and, to the surprise of very few, he says that his entire tale was an elaborate hoax. 

https://news.iheart.com/featured/coast-to-coast-am/content/2019-07-16-video-whistleblowing-time-traveler-says-his-story-was-an-elaborate-hoax/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have traveled time in the past and I can prove it.   I can tell of lots of things that happened in 1969..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Update:

I am shocked. SHOCKED I tell you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Glad he came forward as a hoaxster. Even so, I still love all those time traveller photos you see around the internet. :)