Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

old crypto forum?

the13bats

Years back i was on a forum that i recall being a cryptozoology type thing, seems the logo was a circle with perhaps a flying creature and a tas tiger etc, when you made a post it was a tree branching like lay out and the front page had lots of pictures to go through,

My hobbies and interests flip flop and i stepped away from this stuff for a spell and when i went hunting it the other day i found this one that i was already a member of, but does that one i describe ring a bell to anyone, pethaps it died off or was revamped, just curious

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the13bats

• GoodReality

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

Years back i was on a forum that i recall being a cryptozoology type thing, seems the logo was a circle with perhaps a flying creature and a tas tiger etc, when you made a post it was a tree branching like lay out and the front page had lots of pictures to go through,

My hobbies and interests flip flop and i stepped away from this stuff for a spell and when i went hunting it the other day i found this one that i was already a member of, but does that one i describe ring a bell to anyone, pethaps it died off or was revamped, just curious

Was the default theme of the forum dark? This kinda rings some bells 

Hum,

What im recalling is the odd to me way when you would reply to a thread it would be at the bottom of other replies but if you replied to a person it the thread it was branched under their reply,

And the logo, i tried to find the logo on google imagines no luck it had a lot of posts but a lot of tripe and troll type stuff,  the part i really liked was the pages of pictures or creatures etc.

im really enjoying this forum just wondered what happened to the other one