Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
plants_in_skulls

Shapeshifters

36 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

plants_in_skulls

I am compiling a list of known shapeshifter/ skinwalker traits and locations. Please contact if you have any information on such subjects based on first-person accounts or would like to contribute alongside me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy

Welcome to UM,

What are you compiling this list for?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

@Piney This one's for you.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ares_Zeusson
7 hours ago, Piney said:

A  Skinwalker/ Nightwalker is a type of Wisdom Keeper who sometimes has a chromosomal disorder who puts on a  acrobatic puppet show.

We don't actually shapeshift nor do we haunt people.  Unless p***ed off. :yes:

 

Spoken like a true shapeshifting Skinwalker! You wont fool me with your misinformation.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Ares_Zeusson said:

Spoken like a true shapeshifting Skinwalker! You wont fool me with your misinformation.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ares_Zeusson

On-Topic I can only vaguely remember a story from TV about odd footprints & chains in some dead dudes cabin.

Being from a paranormal television program I personally place little stock in the story but I can't remember names or a location & never personally looked into it but if someone can recall what I'm talking about & can confirm whether or not it's total bulldunk that'd be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa

Listen to Piney on this one.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BuddingPsychic1111

OP, I used to work with a guy who says he saw a shapeshifter once.  He says he was in Washington DC, and he saw a guy in a dark suit in a coffee shop.  So, the guy just turns his head...…. and there's GREEN and scaly skin underneath his suit.  The guy is a credible witness and all too.  Never any history of telling lies, very level headed and rational guy.  Isn't on drugs or anything like that.  So, while I suppose a secondhand eyewitness report doesn't constitute "proof" in the eyes of the public, I know the guy and know that he wouldn't be making something like this up nor could he have been seeing things IMO.  

I've heard other reports discussed online.  Shapeshifters definitely exist, and while I have not seen one myself, I believe that they not only exist but are controlling the government in secret.  They are reptilians, and they are here to secretly run society via secret societies.  It just astonishes me how people can't see this.  The proof is right there in front of our face, and people refuse to see it.  Chemtrails, HAARP, the brainwashing that we're all receiving from the media, the lies that are fed to everyone in schools around the country, it all goes back to the reptilians. 

This has been going on throughout human history, and our world is effectively a matrix..... controlled by the reptilians.  I know it sounds crazy for those who haven't woken up, but I have.  And the things that one can come to understand once you've mentally broken free from their matrix is truly incredible.  It's difficult though, because the reptilians have even altered our DNA.  A researcher named David Icke has studied the phenomenon extensively and has a website about it: https://www.davidicke.com/search  Just type in reptilians on the link, and you'll find lots of info about it.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ares_Zeusson
2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

OP, I used to work with a guy who says he saw a shapeshifter once.  He says he was in Washington DC, and he saw a guy in a dark suit in a coffee shop.  So, the guy just turns his head...…. and there's GREEN and scaly skin underneath his suit.  The guy is a credible witness and all too.  Never any history of telling lies, very level headed and rational guy.  Isn't on drugs or anything like that.  So, while I suppose a secondhand eyewitness report doesn't constitute "proof" in the eyes of the public, I know the guy and know that he wouldn't be making something like this up nor could he have been seeing things IMO.  

I've heard other reports discussed online.  Shapeshifters definitely exist, and while I have not seen one myself, I believe that they not only exist but are controlling the government in secret.  They are reptilians, and they are here to secretly run society via secret societies.  It just astonishes me how people can't see this.  The proof is right there in front of our face, and people refuse to see it.  Chemtrails, HAARP, the brainwashing that we're all receiving from the media, the lies that are fed to everyone in schools around the country, it all goes back to the reptilians. 

This has been going on throughout human history, and our world is effectively a matrix..... controlled by the reptilians.  I know it sounds crazy for those who haven't woken up, but I have.  And the things that one can come to understand once you've mentally broken free from their matrix is truly incredible.  It's difficult though, because the reptilians have even altered our DNA.  A researcher named David Icke has studied the phenomenon extensively and has a website about it: https://www.davidicke.com/search  Just type in reptilians on the link, and you'll find lots of info about it.

Good to know not everyone here is a sheep content with having the wool pulled over their eyes.

Although a little birdie told me if the masses actually knew the truth people would be throwing themselves from the rooftops & out of windows & thus the non-disclosure. It really is for the best.

There's been a secret war raging for at least the last 200,000,000 years with no definitive victor so far. There's been a "ceasefire" of sorts for the last 6,000 years but it's going to end very soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
On 12/23/2018 at 2:31 AM, Ares_Zeusson said:

There's been a secret war raging for at least the last 200,000,000 years with no definitive victor so far. There's been a "ceasefire" of sorts for the last 6,000 years but it's going to end very soon.

:lol:

So, I guess we were eating Homo Erectus and Homo Heidelbergensis. :whistle:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
On 12/23/2018 at 12:07 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I know it sounds crazy

When it sounds crazy it typically is crazy, not to mention ill-informed. 

 

On 12/23/2018 at 2:31 AM, Ares_Zeusson said:

Although a little birdie told me if the masses actually knew the truth people would be throwing themselves from the rooftops & out of windows & thus the non-disclosure. It really is for the best.

Yep there is always a "little birdie" that can not be named. Which means it's bs that you believe in and that you're probable the "little birdie" in question.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore
On 12/22/2018 at 2:26 AM, plants_in_skulls said:

I am compiling a list of known shapeshifter/ skinwalker traits and locations. Please contact if you have any information on such subjects based on first-person accounts or would like to contribute alongside me.

Shapeshifter/skinwalker is a pretty wide umbrella. A lot of cultures around the world have lore about it.

Here's a quick list of various shapeshifters from around the world to mull over: http://mythicalrealm.com/humanoid-mythical-creatures/shapeshifters-around-world/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew

I wish shapeshifters were real. And that I were one. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
11 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I wish shapeshifters were real. And that I were one. 

I have seen pictures of me when I was a good looking, slim, young man with a full head of hair.  I therefore know for fact that shapeshifters are real and I am one ...... :(    :P 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
On 12/23/2018 at 5:52 AM, Tatetopa said:

Listen to Piney on this one.

actually it would make more sense if the shapeshifter or skin walker was an animal or another person that was inhabited by the spirt of someone living or dead and it crossed paths with someone that recognised him/her. otherwise the concept that someone can physically become a deer or mountain lion ridicules logic. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
29 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

actually it would make more sense if the shapeshifter or skin walker was an animal or another person that was inhabited by the spirt of someone living or dead and it crossed paths with someone that recognised him/her. otherwise the concept that someone can physically become a deer or mountain lion ridicules logic. 

Well Captain, think about power and illusion.  

Most cultures, including our own love to believe in magical powers. Magicians are still popular entertainers, even though we know it is a trick.  The magician makes things appear and disappear, transforms them, makes them burst into flame, and all sorts of other illusions.  We are willing participants.  Watch the videos of magicians showing tricks to monkeys or even dogs.  They look astonished.  All of us have an expectation of what should happen under normal circumstances.  If you put a peanut under an overturned cup, it should be there when you lift the cup.  It is astonishing when it is not, even to an orangutan. It appears that the magician has power over matter and position in the real world.

But we know it is a trick.  If you don't have power over matter and space, what is the next best thing?  Convincing people that you do have power and converting that to power and influence over other people. 

If you can convince people that you can become invisible or turn into a jaguar you gain a certain amount of prestige and power through fear that you can use to your advantage in all sorts of ways.  Giving your audience a brief glimpse by carefully managing  costume, props,misdirection, sleight of hand, voice,  posture and movement that appears non-human  lets the observer's brains fill in the gaps with what seems to be the logical conclusions.

A flash of a spotted body leaping across the trail and hearing a snarl leads you to believe it must have been a jaguar.  If the jaguar then talks to you from the dense jungle in a throaty snarling voice, and it seems to know your name and where you live, and where you sleep, you might be inclined to do it a favor if it asks for one.

And before we have a laugh at primitive beliefs,  consider that there are those who found multi-billion dollar .media empires and get old ladies to send them their social security checks by convincing millions of people that they have the power to talk to god and intercede in our behalf.  If you have that power over other people, you really don't need to walk on water, you buy a yacht instead.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

I recall seeing a show years back, seems it might have been destination truth, they were hunting i believe a werewolf/shapeshifter

So this fellow swears he was one and would shapeshifter for the camera, he snarled, geeked around, freaked out and acted like a complete nut ball but of course didnt change at all, the cast was trying hard not to laugh, and i believe the guy really thought he was the real deal.

which comes around to a little cult of people who tell wild stories which they know is the way it is because they say so but us doubters arent allowed to know, they toss out how enlightened they are and how in the dark we are but we will all see their stories are true soon enough, dont ask for proof they will either run and hide or side step it, and just spew how stupid we are for not seeing what they see.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterHex
40 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I recall seeing a show years back, seems it might have been destination truth, they were hunting i believe a werewolf/shapeshifter

So this fellow swears he was one and would shapeshifter for the camera, he snarled, geeked around, freaked out and acted like a complete nut ball but of course didnt change at all, the cast was trying hard not to laugh, and i believe the guy really thought he was the real deal.

which comes around to a little cult of people who tell wild stories which they know is the way it is because they say so but us doubters arent allowed to know, they toss out how enlightened they are and how in the dark we are but we will all see their stories are true soon enough, dont ask for proof they will either run and hide or side step it, and just spew how stupid we are for not seeing what they see.

 

 

First destination truth AWESOME show. ahem anyway.

Yeah most "Shapeshifter" type tales are just crazy folk. iam not saying its not doable...well no actually I am. but iam sure there is something to it why else would it stay with us as a idea so long?  but most are just cults and crazys. the facts iam afraid are and will remain lost to us.

Wish it was not so but atm tis the way of it. imo anyway for what its worth.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Impedancer

He shifted into an eight legged horse and  ran away.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
16 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

He shifted into an eight legged horse and  ran away.....

Better watch himself! Odin likes riding them and he's not gentle. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Impedancer
5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Better watch himself! Odin likes riding them and he's not gentle. 

Sliepnir is very fast with his eight legs :-)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
On 12/21/2018 at 11:32 PM, Timothy said:

Welcome to UM,

What are you compiling this list for?

Hi! This is simply for the sake of narrowing down possibilities on what this thing could be and where it comes from, and more importantly: it's general physiology, how to protect people from it, and how better respect its territories. and thank you for the warm welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abilityperson
On 12/22/2018 at 12:26 AM, plants_in_skulls said:

I am compiling a list of known shapeshifter/ skinwalker traits and locations. Please contact if you have any information on such subjects based on first-person accounts or would like to contribute alongside me.

Ok before I go any further 

Piney I already know you answer, and you can stop with that look (lmao) 

Navajo really to this day still believe in skin walkers. There is a path - road from Navajo reservation to new Mexico a friend told me they call skin Walker path. 

Yes Piney I know !

But here is a link

http://thephoenixenigma.com/skinwalkers/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
On 12/22/2018 at 10:07 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

OP, I used to work with a guy who says he saw a shapeshifter once.  He says he was in Washington DC, and he saw a guy in a dark suit in a coffee shop.  So, the guy just turns his head...…. and there's GREEN and scaly skin underneath his suit.  The guy is a credible witness and all too.  Never any history of telling lies, very level headed and rational guy.  Isn't on drugs or anything like that.  So, while I suppose a secondhand eyewitness report doesn't constitute "proof" in the eyes of the public, I know the guy and know that he wouldn't be making something like this up nor could he have been seeing things IMO.  

I've heard other reports discussed online.  Shapeshifters definitely exist, and while I have not seen one myself, I believe that they not only exist but are controlling the government in secret.  They are reptilians, and they are here to secretly run society via secret societies.  It just astonishes me how people can't see this.  The proof is right there in front of our face, and people refuse to see it.  Chemtrails, HAARP, the brainwashing that we're all receiving from the media, the lies that are fed to everyone in schools around the country, it all goes back to the reptilians. 

This has been going on throughout human history, and our world is effectively a matrix..... controlled by the reptilians.  I know it sounds crazy for those who haven't woken up, but I have.  And the things that one can come to understand once you've mentally broken free from their matrix is truly incredible.  It's difficult though, because the reptilians have even altered our DNA.  A researcher named David Icke has studied the phenomenon extensively and has a website about it: https://www.davidicke.com/search  Just type in reptilians on the link, and you'll find lots of info about it.

I had a professor in college who said you could see anything in Washington, DC.  He saw a football player leave a hotel in a red negligee.  

As for the shapeshifter, I only know what the Navajo stories are that they will tell white people, probably not what they talk about amongst themselves, they have a shapeshifter that is evil that usually manifest as a coyote or a scary looking man.  Maybe it is the same as a skin walker.  If you see a coyote doing something unusual it is attributed to the shapeshifter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.