Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S is pulling out of middle east, thoughts?

spartan max2

The U.S.A pulling out of the middle east, good or bad?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the U.S reducing involvement in the middel east?

• I think it is a good thing
    • I think it is a bad thing
    • I am neutral or unsure if it is good or bad
    • I think it is mostly good, but alittle bad
    • I think it is mostly bad, but alittle good
    • I do not care

8 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

How can that be?  If racism is an infringement of the law how can applying the law be fascism?

Because you are not applying the law if you - either individually or as a group - oppress somebody (the nominal 'racist' in the previous discussion). 

Unless the law PERMITS oppression, in which case - congratulations - you are living in a fascist state ! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Because you are not applying the law if you - either individually or as a group - oppress somebody (the nominal 'racist' in the previous discussion). 

Unless the law PERMITS oppression, in which case - congratulations - you are living in a fascist state ! 

The police enforce the laws individually or in groups, depending on the danger.  So they're fascists for doing so! Interesting, I wonder if anyone has told a couple of my cop friends this.

16 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

The police enforce the laws individually or in groups, depending on the danger.  So they're fascists for doing so! Interesting, I wonder if anyone has told a couple of my cop friends this.

With the current misuse/abuse of the language, I've heard lots of references to cops - or any other authority figures - as Fascists.  It doesn't make it true but I think that's a major sign of our times.  We - all of us - have lost trust in our institutions and don't know who to really believe so we've started substituting groupthink for objective reality.  Consider it a moment.  If you saw a story coming from a trusted U.S. news source today that reported a story about Trump that went totally against what you believed about a topic, would you accept it as real?  Most people - Left or Right - would not.  If, for example, Trump was completely exonerated for any type of collusion/conspiracy with Putin/Russia et.al. about 40% of Americans would never believe it, ever.  If Mueller's report came back with actual, incontrovertible evidence that Trump knowingly conspired with Putin and even attempted to defraud the U.S. public, he would lose a great deal of support.  Not all, but a lot.  My point is that we've entered a time now where we decide what our reality is going to be based on what we believe.  And the worst aspect of that is that we are divided in what that reality SHOULD be.  That way lies danger.

2 hours ago, and then said:

With the current misuse/abuse of the language, I've heard lots of references to cops - or any other authority figures - as Fascists.  It doesn't make it true but I think that's a major sign of our times.  We - all of us - have lost trust in our institutions and don't know who to really believe so we've started substituting groupthink for objective reality.  Consider it a moment.  If you saw a story coming from a trusted U.S. news source today that reported a story about Trump that went totally against what you believed about a topic, would you accept it as real?  Most people - Left or Right - would not.  If, for example, Trump was completely exonerated for any type of collusion/conspiracy with Putin/Russia et.al. about 40% of Americans would never believe it, ever.  If Mueller's report came back with actual, incontrovertible evidence that Trump knowingly conspired with Putin and even attempted to defraud the U.S. public, he would lose a great deal of support.  Not all, but a lot.  My point is that we've entered a time now where we decide what our reality is going to be based on what we believe.  And the worst aspect of that is that we are divided in what that reality SHOULD be.  That way lies danger.

That's a big IF IMO about Trump's allegations but thats just my opinion based on the fact there's a lot of smoke and you know the saying about smoke and fire.  You have diehards in every pack because people have personal interests involved for whatever reason or because of past events that occured to them but I think you need to have a balanced judgement if it's only because someone represents a political Party.  Just because you like the ideology doesn't mean you have to like and stick to all its interpreters at all cost.

Even here on UM, I'm sure many of his initial supporters are starting to get suspicious about him but keep on defending him because of what he promised, but yet hasn't delivered and on top of that they would even forgive him if found guilty, if beforehand he managed to deliver on some of the promises. Worst case scenario would be resorting to violence just because he got the flick.  Nobody is worth such a reaction IMO.

As a wise man once said and an even wiser man who placed it in his Signature, We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell  :whistle:

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Worst case scenario would be resorting to violence just because he got the flick.  Nobody is worth such a reaction IMO.

I'm glad you used this example.  I speak only for myself but I believe that there are millions just like me in this country.  Trump supporters may seem like a cult of personality but in truth it isn't blind support of the man.  It is support of the only figure that stands between us and a takeover by the Globalist/Left.  If actual proof were presented that was accepted by those outside the MSM, I would not argue against his Impeachment.  Until such proof is offered, I will never cease my support because the next step down this road is a political  Left so firmly in control of the levers of power that dissenters will be left with no choice but to fight back with all means available.  That is NOT an outcome that I look forward to because I know I'd end up dead or in prison.  That doesn't take a genius to understand but it does seem to baffle people who are so totally sold out to the Leftist agenda.  I believe most of them REALLY believe that everyone else will get in line out of fear of the consequences.  Once they realize their mistake, it will be too late for our nation.

1 hour ago, and then said:

I'm glad you used this example.  I speak only for myself but I believe that there are millions just like me in this country.  Trump supporters may seem like a cult of personality but in truth it isn't blind support of the man.  It is support of the only figure that stands between us and a takeover by the Globalist/Left.  If actual proof were presented that was accepted by those outside the MSM, I would not argue against his Impeachment.  Until such proof is offered, I will never cease my support because the next step down this road is a political  Left so firmly in control of the levers of power that dissenters will be left with no choice but to fight back with all means available.  That is NOT an outcome that I look forward to because I know I'd end up dead or in prison.  That doesn't take a genius to understand but it does seem to baffle people who are so totally sold out to the Leftist agenda.  I believe most of them REALLY believe that everyone else will get in line out of fear of the consequences.  Once they realize their mistake, it will be too late for our nation.

There is no Globalist/Left conspiracy.  I didn't answer your previous post explaining the link between the Left and Globalist because you didn't explain any link. Nothing you mentioned had anything to do with the Left. This Globalist/Left stuff is typical Alex Jones rhetoric BS and if so you should know better than to believe a guy that owned a site renown to be fake news and is now kicked off every major social channel. He's been accused of racism and antisemitism, lying disgustingly about Sandy Hook and who carried on like a pork chop embarrassingly on the BBC and these just a few. In case you missed it (starts at 3:48 but the best part is at the end).

As for the rest of your post, why would you be fighting back with all means available?  Trump has been accused mainly by people that worked for him.  Then you have former FBI Director Comey who was probably the one that tipped the elections in his favor with the Clinton email investigation which turned out to be a fizzer.  Mueller isn't getting paid by Democrats, but just doing his job.  If there are currently 18 investigations on him currently how are the Democrats at fault?  Of course they're going to support investigations into illegality, wouldn't the Republicans do the same?  They were pretty happy to jump on the bandwagon when Comey was investigating Clinton.

Like many political public figures nothing goes unnoticed or is allowed to get swept under the carpet and Trump is no different.  The difference with other former Presidents (except Nixon), their former employees haven't accused them of fraud and illegality.  What else is there, they won't approve funding the wall?  So what, that's their prerogative and little political spiteful games which everyone plays on all sides of the spectrum.  Trump should have built the wall when that blonde bombshell Coulter told him to do so when he still had the House.

4 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

why would you be fighting back with all means available?  Trump has been accused mainly by people that worked for him. 

I tried to explain that for me, resistance isn't about the man - Trump.  It's about fighting against an agenda that has a design to weaken and then subordinate my country.  The policies of the Left inevitably lead to loss of sovereignty to some world body.  If you reject that claim then that's your right.  I suppose you probably reject the idea that the chaos in Europe is being managed as well.  The acid test for determining whether a political party or movement is tyrannical is the appearance of coercive means to force compliance with an agenda.  In this country, we have always used political discourse and discussion to change minds.  The crowd that is in DC today act like anything goes.  If a person is acting in good faith on his deeply held beliefs then he'll be willing to accept the responsibility for his actions.  I'm perfectly okay with that.

13 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

The police are authorised by government to enforce the law. The law as created by Parliament, with the assent of the people. That is very different from an ad-hoc association deciding to oppress somebody on the basis of their beliefs. 

there is a BIG difference between arrest and oppression. Unless, of course, the laws of the country are inherently oppressive, in which case .... once more.. you are living in a fascist state. 

Actually, it DOES get SLIGHTLY more complex than that. In the UK, we arrest, charge and imprison murderers. Does that mean we oppress murderers ? 

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

The police are authorised by government to enforce the law. The law as created by Parliament, with the assent of the people. That is very different from an ad-hoc association deciding to oppress somebody on the basis of their beliefs. 

there is a BIG difference between arrest and oppression. Unless, of course, the laws of the country are inherently oppressive, in which case .... once more.. you are living in a fascist state. 

Actually, it DOES get SLIGHTLY more complex than that. In the UK, we arrest, charge and imprison murderers. Does that mean we oppress murderers ? 

The bottom line is if someones beliefs are offensive and the offense is punishable by law, the police are paid to enforce the law.  None of this is fascism unless the laws fall within a constitution created by a fascist Govt.  I don't believe the UK is a fascist State yet.  Maybe after Brexit when Farage takes charge. :P

Just now, Black Red Devil said:

The bottom line is if someones beliefs are offensive and the offense is punishable by law, the police are paid to enforce the law.  None of this is fascism unless the laws fall within a constitution created by a fascist Govt.  I don't believe the UK is a fascist State yet.  Maybe after Brexit when Farage takes charge. :P

Indeed BRD.. the POLICE are paid to enforce THE LAW. Not private 'vigilante' organisations taking unilateral actions based on their internal beliefs. THAT is mob rule with a fascist  philosophy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

I tried to explain that for me, resistance isn't about the man - Trump.  It's about fighting against an agenda that has a design to weaken and then subordinate my country.  The policies of the Left inevitably lead to loss of sovereignty to some world body.  If you reject that claim then that's your right.  I suppose you probably reject the idea that the chaos in Europe is being managed as well.  The acid test for determining whether a political party or movement is tyrannical is the appearance of coercive means to force compliance with an agenda.  In this country, we have always used political discourse and discussion to change minds.  The crowd that is in DC today act like anything goes.  If a person is acting in good faith on his deeply held beliefs then he'll be willing to accept the responsibility for his actions.  I'm perfectly okay with that.

There have been mistakes with immigration, no doubts about it, but this is more of a Liberal mindset, rather than part of Left ideology.  I don't know what's got you guys hooked on Trump so much.  A billionaire that has never known sacrifices in his life and whose family fortunes were presumably obtained suspiciously can't represent the people IMO, furthermore he's discriminated against most people of creed, color, gender you name it and he's done it, he hasn't achieved any of the electoral promises and has had more investigations into fraud and illegal conduct in two years than Al Capone in his lifetime.  When is enough?

10 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Trump should have built the wall when that blonde bombshell Coulter told him to do so when he still had the House.

Very much agreed.  And now, Coulter is really angry at Trump and can be called an anti-Trumper

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 4:57 AM, Black Red Devil said:

There have been mistakes with immigration, no doubts about it, but this is more of a Liberal mindset, rather than part of Left ideology.  I don't know what's got you guys hooked on Trump so much.  A billionaire that has never known sacrifices in his life and whose family fortunes were presumably obtained suspiciously can't represent the people IMO, furthermore he's discriminated against most people of creed, color, gender you name it and he's done it, he hasn't achieved any of the electoral promises and has had more investigations into fraud and illegal conduct in two years than Al Capone in his lifetime.  When is enough?

Maybe when something he's being investigated for is proven?  You know, something other than anonymous sources, innuendo or crimes related to business dealings that occurred long before he announced for the job?  Of all those indictments and pleas by his staff, not a single one had anything to do with the main reason for the investigation.  He wasn't being investigated for having been a crook before he ran for office.  He's being investigated for trying to steal an election with the help of a foreign government and no one has found that smoking gun.  Not even a cold one.  

I'll say it again - a huge part of those who voted for him don't care about the man or his past.  He got my vote because he promised to take the country in a direction other than what Obama had done for 8 years.  After watching the breathtaking, concentrated level of media attacks over the last two years, you'd think rational people would begin to wonder what he has done in office that should lead to such outrage.  The hatred goes beyond political disagreement.  It's a sustained frenzy and I've stopped believing that it will ever end as long as he's president.  If that is the price for delaying a return of control to the Democrat party then I'm ready to let them drone on.  That party now represents people in its leadership who literally hate this country and want it to be weakened or even destroyed.  

Can you actually cite instances where he discriminated against anyone?  I'm not talking about his rhetoric.  What actions has he taken to harm minorities?  It's been two years of "the sky is falling" "Hitler is back" yet I've not seen him sidestep a single Constitutional requirement.  Not one.  Finally, about 45+ million Americans cast votes for him and he carried over 30 States.  That is how we elect our president according to rules set in the Constitution.  Can you really believe that that many Americans of a single party are all either racists, bigots or so uninformed that they'd vote against their own vision for what they and this country needs?  That's a LOT of people, man.  And he received more Hispanic votes than any previous Republican candidate.   Trump is a creation of the Democrat party and the Progressive movement.  He was an answer to their overreach during the 8 years of Obama.  His victory was never supposed to happen and it enraged the Left and their propaganda unit to the point where they decided to go to war against him and anything that stood in their way of bringing him down.  He is a last stand against the Progressive movement that has nearly taken over our government.  When he's gone they think everything will return to business as usual.  I think it more likely that it will signal the beginning of a time similar to Rome at the end of the Republic.  When people have no voice, they resort to other means to be heard, then the whole system breaks down.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, and then said:

Maybe when something he's being investigated for is proven?  You know, something other than anonymous sources, innuendo or crimes related to business dealings that occurred long before he announced for the job?  Of all those indictments and pleas by his staff, not a single one had anything to do with the main reason for the investigation.  He wasn't being investigated for having been a crook before he ran for office.  He's being investigated for trying to steal an election with the help of a foreign government and no one has found that smoking gun.  Not even a cold one.  

I'll say it again - a huge part of those who voted for him don't care about the man or his past.  He got my vote because he promised to take the country in a direction other than what Obama had done for 8 years.  After watching the breathtaking, concentrated level of media attacks over the last two years, you'd think rational people would begin to wonder what he has done in office that should lead to such outrage.  The hatred goes beyond political disagreement.  It's a sustained frenzy and I've stopped believing that it will ever end as long as he's president.  If that is the price for delaying a return of control to the Democrat party then I'm ready to let them drone on.  That party now represents people in its leadership who literally hate this country and want it to be weakened or even destroyed.  

Can you actually cite instances where he discriminated against anyone?  I'm not talking about his rhetoric.  What actions has he taken to harm minorities?  It's been two years of "the sky is falling" "Hitler is back" yet I've not seen him sidestep a single Constitutional requirement.  Not one.  Finally, about 45+ million Americans cast votes for him and he carried over 30 States.  That is how we elect our president according to rules set in the Constitution.  Can you really believe that that many Americans of a single party are all either racists, bigots or so uninformed that they'd vote against their own vision for what they and this country needs?  That's a LOT of people, man.  And he received more Hispanic votes than any previous Republican candidate.   Trump is a creation of the Democrat party and the Progressive movement.  He was an answer to their overreach during the 8 years of Obama.  His victory was never supposed to happen and it enraged the Left and their propaganda unit to the point where they decided to go to war against him and anything that stood in their way of bringing him down.  He is a last stand against the Progressive movement that has nearly taken over our government.  When he's gone they think everything will return to business as usual.  I think it more likely that it will signal the beginning of a time similar to Rome at the end of the Republic.  When people have no voice, they resort to other means to be heard, then the whole system breaks down.

In fact, the part where many of his faithfuls don't care about his past should be the most worrying part for your society.  The POTUS is the highest representative of your nation, similar to our Prime Minister and most, if not all, countries where Democratically elected candidates are selected to honor and protect the Constitution and Rights of all its citizens.  As far as I'm aware Russia is still the main adversary of our western world, militarily and maybe less these days, ideologically, of which and I'm sure you'll agree, the US is it's main leader or at least it was supposed to be until Trump came along.  I'm sure you'll also agree that a person in such a position cannot have suspicious interlocutory business affairs with its country's and regions main rival. Nothing wrong doing your business with Russia as a private citizen but then be ready to be questioned if you take up the job as POTUS in our current lifetime.  You say there is no smoking gun, but there are several witnesses that worked for him. Then you have the almost certain Russian hacking scandal, the disregard for long term NATO ally agreement and negative attitude towards the EU and Pacific ally agreements.  Wanting to pull out of Syria, a Russian ally, which even hardline Republicans couldn't accept.  All things that make it very hard to ignore there is a suspiciously deceitful conduct that seems to favor Russian political agendas.  Forget being a Republican or Democrat, as a citizen wouldn't you want to know if your President is/was mingled up with your main political foe? How can you say you don't care about his past and blame the opposition for looking into it deeper?  Think outside the box, were you prepared to ignore the allegations against Obama when he was accused of being a Muslim Brotherhood sympathiser?

For the second part I highlighted, don't you think rhetoric is enough from a person representative in his position no matter what ways of communication he uses?  Words sometimes go deeper than actions and are just as harmful, especially when said by a person that's sworn into the Constitution to represent ALL its citizens. 

If he was squeaky clean, there wouldn't be 18 investigations on him, no matter how angry the Democrats are in having lost the elections.  If there are 18 investigations on him, it's not the Democrats fault and the FBI are doing what they think is best for their nation, a nation that has promoted and is the most representative of western values in the world in modern times.  They're investigating their main political leader who seems to be betraying those western values.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, and then said:

Of all those indictments and pleas by his staff, not a single one had anything to do with the main reason for the investigation. 

Stop lying to yourself amigo. Cohen lied to congress about Trump tower Russia Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying about Trump Tower project in Moscow

We know for a fact that Trump as candidate for POTUS was in negotiations with Russia to build a tower there, complete with penthouse for Putin - and we know that Cogen lied about it. That indictment and plea by his staff is directly related to the main reason for the investigation.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Stop lying to yourself amigo. Cohen lied to congress about Trump tower Russia Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying about Trump Tower project in Moscow

We know for a fact that Trump as candidate for POTUS was in negotiations with Russia to build a tower there, complete with penthouse for Putin - and we know that Cogen lied about it. That indictment and plea by his staff is directly related to the main reason for the investigation.

And Stormy Daniels the main attraction.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

the FBI are doing what they think is best for their nation,

I think the upper levels of the FBI - Comey, McCabe and Mueller have been shown to be political hacks trying to run an operation on a presidential candidate and then another to take him down after he won.  That's not just my opinion.   The texts and emails make it believable for millions of Americans.  At the end of this process, we'll see how many of those 18 "necessary" investigations do anything other than attempt to criminalize his past behavior and cause process crimes to be committed by associates caught up in the lynch mob.  It's a disgrace and the FBI is no longer trusted by the average American.  I wouldn't let one in my door or speak to them unless they arrested me.  Screw them.  You can look at this situation from the outside and make your judgments and I will feel free to make my own.  We are watching the dissolution of the American Republic in real-time.  The hysterical reaction to Trump's presidency is all the proof needed for people to see just how far the process has gone.  It was shocking to many of us but we are fully awake now.  All the Left have accomplished has been to destroy faith in our government in significant numbers and to create a tension that will boil over when they try their next grand social engineering schemes.  I, for one, plan to become a VERY politically incorrect citizen in the years ahead.  Let the drones squeal.  

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 8:15 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Very much agreed.  And now, Coulter is really angry at Trump and can be called an anti-Trumper

I believe Ann Coulter is a patriot but I also believe she's about self-promotion.  Nothing wrong with that in reasonable measure.  It's good that she hold Trump accountable to his promises but when a president has made every effort to keep most of his promises and seems to be striving to keep this one as well, she shouldn't be joining with the lynch mob by carrying the rope, ya know?  Presidents are not dictators, they are heavily constrained in what they can accomplish.  Trump's presidency has been subjected to far more of that than any in recent memory.  One circuit of the federal bench has attempted to quash nearly every executive action he has ordered.  Every one of those cases eventually was won by Trump's administration.  IOW's, the opposition is using handpicked political judges to hamstring his efforts.  I think it may be time to have another national movement that challenges the authority of an obviously corrupt, irreparably flawed government in DC.  He'd be damned effective by going around the country and building support for an Article V convention of the states to peacefully challenge the Swamp in the only meaningful way left to us.   

42 minutes ago, and then said:

I believe Ann Coulter is a patriot but I also believe she's about self-promotion.  Nothing wrong with that in reasonable measure.  It's good that she hold Trump accountable to his promises but when a president has made every effort to keep most of his promises and seems to be striving to keep this one as well, she shouldn't be joining with the lynch mob by carrying the rope, ya know?

Yes, I agree but she is very frustrated at the situation. I think she lays more blame on Trump than the bad guys. I wouldn't do that, myself.

Presidents are not dictators, they are heavily constrained in what they can accomplish.  Trump's presidency has been subjected to far more of that than any in recent memory.  One circuit of the federal bench has attempted to quash nearly every executive action he has ordered.

I'm aware. It was in the 9th circuit, if I recall correctly?

Every one of those cases eventually was won by Trump's administration.  IOW's, the opposition is using handpicked political judges to hamstring his efforts.  I think it may be time to have another national movement that challenges the authority of an obviously corrupt, irreparably flawed government in DC.

Intriguing idea. But dems would never go for it because the deep state is backing the dems=anti-Trump. The dems want this, corrupt or not.

He'd be damned effective by going around the country and building support for an Article V convention of the states to peacefully challenge the Swamp in the only meaningful way left to us.   

I think back growing up with JFK, RFK being assassinated. I worry about a repeat. If Trump runs in 2020, look out for it. That's when they got Kennedy, his first stop of his campaign tour in the upcoming election year. RFK was warned not to run. He threw his hat in in california, won, and killed the next day. deep state, I am convinced after many years.

• Like 1

It's definitely a possibility but if it happens this country would burn.  Hell, it may be about to anyway.  If it does, I'd be okay with that at this point.  Nothing else will get their attention.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, and then said:

I think the upper levels of the FBI - Comey, McCabe and Mueller have been shown to be political hacks trying to run an operation on a presidential candidate and then another to take him down after he won.  That's not just my opinion.   The texts and emails make it believable for millions of Americans.  At the end of this process, we'll see how many of those 18 "necessary" investigations do anything other than attempt to criminalize his past behavior and cause process crimes to be committed by associates caught up in the lynch mob.  It's a disgrace and the FBI is no longer trusted by the average American.  I wouldn't let one in my door or speak to them unless they arrested me.  Screw them.  You can look at this situation from the outside and make your judgments and I will feel free to make my own.  We are watching the dissolution of the American Republic in real-time.  The hysterical reaction to Trump's presidency is all the proof needed for people to see just how far the process has gone.  It was shocking to many of us but we are fully awake now.  All the Left have accomplished has been to destroy faith in our government in significant numbers and to create a tension that will boil over when they try their next grand social engineering schemes.  I, for one, plan to become a VERY politically incorrect citizen in the years ahead.  Let the drones squeal.  

Well you do what you think is best.  Personally, the arrogant part of me tells me that nobody deserves my blind allegiance, specially when there is overwhelming odds that a such person is playing me/us for fools.  Only someone brainwashed follows someone without reserving some level of critical awareness of that person and who cares if they're affiliated to my Party.  In the end, if the FBI find things on him then you can't call that a conspiracy, if they don't, no harm done, they acted on witnesses who worked for Trump and testified against him.  Normal protocol, I would say. 

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

Well you do what you think is best.  Personally, the arrogant part of me tells me that nobody deserves my blind allegiance, specially when there is overwhelming odds that a such person is playing me/us for fools.  Only someone brainwashed follows someone without reserving some level of critical awareness of that person and who cares if they're affiliated to my Party.  In the end, if the FBI find things on him then you can't call that a conspiracy, if they don't, no harm done, they acted on witnesses who worked for Trump and testified against him.  Normal protocol, I would say. 

The evidence of the texts and emails prove that extremely biased agents worked to keep him from office while giving Clinton a pass on crimes that would have put an average American in prison for years.  That's just a fact.  Millions of us have seen this and understand what those at the top did.  I don't follow Trump blindly nor do I believe that everything he does is appropriate.  OTOH, the stark choice we're left with is Trump or an anti-Constitutional, corrosive Democrat party that is implementing policies that are weakening this nation severely.  When a group use intimidation and label any dissenters so as to stifle discussion on the merits, that group does not add to the strength of the nation.  They are arrogant and sure of victory because they know they control the platforms that disseminate the message.  The Achilles heel that they cannot grasp is the anger of the millions of Americans that will refuse to surrender or be rolled by their Progressive agenda.  At best, all they will accomplish is sparking a revolution,

• Like 1

@and then  Good post, but not so sure about - "At best, all they will accomplish is sparking a revolution".  I look at countries like Cuba, NKorea, and now, even Venezuela and wonder why the people don't revolt.  It's not a given and that's what has me worried.  But one thing Americans have that the aforementioned don't,,,  guns  :gun:

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 10:57 AM, Black Red Devil said:

... A billionaire that has never known sacrifices in his life and whose family fortunes were presumably obtained suspiciously can't represent the people IMO, ....

He's not supposed to represent the people. The representatives do that ? 

He's supposed to LEAD the people ? 

• Like 1