Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S is pulling out of middle east, thoughts?

spartan max2

The U.S.A pulling out of the middle east, good or bad?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the U.S reducing involvement in the middel east?

• I think it is a good thing
    • I think it is a bad thing
    • I am neutral or unsure if it is good or bad
    • I think it is mostly good, but alittle bad
    • I think it is mostly bad, but alittle good
    • I do not care

Just now, Alien Origins said:

They stopped him didn't they...Odd thing is it was the Russians that got him, go figure.

Stopped him after devastating war. Let Putler continue, and you will have more devastating war. DO YOU WANT IT?

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Hi Bee.  You are a grown up lady, ask yourself :"Does this make any sense?"  Why in the world would the US military be attached to some globalist agenda?  That is Infowars crazy talk.  Seriously the president ran away to avoid a confrontation with Turkey.  He has nor been working hard to bring peace to the middle east.

Trump is the Commander In Chief who can't stand being ridiculed by Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter.  If he had a tail, it would be between his legs.

Don't buy their vitamins,. they are no better than their information.

You'll be telling me next that the likes of Obama and McCain weren't secretly and sneakily arming and training ISIS.....
to unleash them on Assad....

and that there's no such thing as a Globalist Agenda.....

and that pigs can fly 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

truth hurts sometimes doesn't it.... but your heart knows what's best and that's why you accidently
voted for....... "I think it's a good thing"........................ ;)

1 minute ago, bee said:

nd that pigs can fly 

Hi Bee, Sweetheart, pigs don't fly.

I don't know that Obama and McCain were arming ISIS.  I believe we threw our lot in with the curds.  It seem very illogical for even a vi.llian like you think Obama is to be arming ISIS.   Maybe Alex is thinking of us arming the Mujaheddin to fight Russia.  That sure didn't work well.   

5 minutes ago, bee said:

truth hurts sometimes doesn't it.... but your heart knows what's best and that's why you accidently

Truth does hurt.  But in this case, we are not seeing much of the truth, only conjectures from both sides.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Hi Bee.  You are a grown up lady, ask yourself :"Does this make any sense?"  Why in the world would the US military be attached to some globalist agenda?  That is Infowars crazy talk.  Seriously the president ran away to avoid a confrontation with Turkey.  He has nor been working hard to bring peace to the middle east.

Trump is the Commander In Chief who can't stand being ridiculed by Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter.  If he had a tail, it would be between his legs.

Don't buy their vitamins,. they are no better than their information.

don't think that something similar to this can't happen to you and your family...

the Globalists have NO MERCY..... as they try and change the world to what they want...
regardless of what damage, death and heartbreak is done in the process...

34 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I don't know that Obama and McCain were arming ISIS.  I believe we threw our lot in with the curds.  It seem very illogical for even a vi.llian like you think Obama is to be arming ISIS.   Maybe Alex is thinking of us arming the Mujaheddin to fight Russia.  That sure didn't work well.   

The US admin was hostile to Assad from the beginning of the crisis, and made removing him a goal. Arming anti-Assad rebels began sometime between 2011 and 2013, Hillary Clinton among others championed the idea. . Some of those rebels defected to other groups. In one case an entire US-trained group defected to the enemy. Arming ISIS directly? Doubtful, but the whole situation was so chaotic, probably nobody knows the truth.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

Truth is, Russia recognized ISIS as terrorist organization only in 2015! Thats the truth of who are sponsoring terrorists. Not to mention talibs sponsored by russ kies.

PS in your beloved russia snow is being painted with white color

:D:D:D

Edited by bmk1245

7 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Well, Kurds will be slaughtered.

Good luck having allies in ME after that.

PS mistakingly chose wrongly, of course it is "I think it is a bad thing" not "I think it is a good thing". Can I retract my vote?

Ah sorry, I have no idea how to change your vote lol

40 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Ah sorry, I have no idea how to change your vote lol

Dammit... Anyway, have in mind that my vote is for 'I think it is a bad thing'

It is a bad thing in the sense that US will loose best fighting ally in ME.

• Like 1

This is a tough one. I see the points from multiple sides. But there's been wars going on in the Middle East ever since people have lived there. I don't see it ending any time soon, whether we're there or not. One thing that concerns me is the whole "nature abhors a vacuum" thing and if we pull out, who replaces us? That didn't go well in Iraq. :( 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jenn8779 said:

This is a tough one. I see the points from multiple sides. But there's been wars going on in the Middle East ever since people have lived there. I don't see it ending any time soon, whether we're there or not. One thing that concerns me is the whole "nature abhors a vacuum" thing and if we pull out, who replaces us? That didn't go well in Iraq. :( 

But there's been wars going on in the Middle East ever since people have lived there. I don't see it ending any time soon, whether we're there or not.

:D

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bee said:

don't think that something similar to this can't happen to you and your family...

the Globalists have NO MERCY..... as they try and change the world to what they want...
regardless of what damage, death and heartbreak is done in the process

7 hours ago, The Caspian Hare said:

The US admin was hostile to Assad from the beginning of the crisis, and made removing him a goal. Arming anti-Assad rebels began sometime between 2011 and 2013, Hillary Clinton among others championed the idea. . Some of those rebels defected to other groups. In one case an entire US-trained group defected to the enemy. Arming ISIS directly? Doubtful, but the whole situation was so chaotic, probably nobody knows the truth.

Greetings folks. Both true.  We arm the enemies of our enemies and they turn out not to be our friends.  Good case; arming Mujaheddin against the Russians and fighting some of those same people later.

Bee, don't lay this cruelty at the foot of some shadowy globalists  who want to have a world government and destroy independent nations and identities.    This is rampant nationalism and empire building, quite the opposite of globalism.  A century ago it was European powers including Britain.  Today it is America.  The more you have the more you have to lose and the more paranoid you become about protecting it.

The United States currently has a position among the nations of the world that we want to protect.  We want access to riches and resources  that we can carry home to put in our treasure houses. We spread out the booty and most citizens get some share, even a small one  that gives them a personal reason to support the policy.  We search the world for potential threats that would upset our apple cart and we try to put a lid on them or get rid of them.  A problem with empires and imposing your will on others is that you sometimes create more enemies than you tap out.

So with Assad because he was friends with our competitor the Russians, so with Saddam Hussein and the Afghani's  who stood in the way of our resource development.

Now we observe Britain and France and Germany and Belgium struggling with all of the problems of empires that have collapsed.  The chickens have come home to roost.  Do we see the future of America in these examples?  Perhaps.

It was a bad idea to extend ourselves so far and so arrogantly, I can agree with Rand Paul on this.  How do we extract ourselves with the least amount of threat and damage?  And I mean that in a nationalist pragmatic way.  Our administration, and past administrations care about the United States.  "America First!"  remember?  We don't care about the rest of the world.  We care about Americans, and we care most about white Americans of European descent.  Even our  allies are throw-away now, we don't care if we damage the rest of the world as long as we don't have to suffer.  This is not any form of globalism or concern for humanity.  This is tribal, populist nationalism.  Hooray for us, screw everybody else.

Alex Jones and his ilk would love to dump these problems on some shadowy adversary, but it lies at their door for the policies they promote.  We don't want to make the same mistake Britain did and feel any sort of obligation to former colonies.  We want to build walls, turn  our backs and disavow any culpability in their problems.   That is pragmatic, nationalism  distilled to remove any kinship with fellow human beings. That goes for the Bushes, Bill Clinton, Obama, Hillary during her time and Donald Trump now.  Donald didn't invent the game, he just eliminated some of the rules and put it out there  a little more in everybody's  faces.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Russia nowadays = Nazi Germany in 30', 20th century. Period.

Guess when last cargo freight train with goods left USSR to Germany in 1941? Night on June 22, 1941.

Not exactly. Hitter had designs on the world and even wrote about it while he was in prison. Putin dosnt seem to have the same designs or even the attachment to communism that Stalin had. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

What the heck is this globalist thing?   Is it a group of people that hate everybody in the world?  I would not call them globalists, I would call them ideological extremists.  Globalist believe we are all one species and can get along with trade and don't need wars to respect each other's right to existence.

They also believe it is THEIR right to rule over the whole show.  That's where the problems begin.  That book of fairytales that I read tells me that when this government becomes a fait-accompli, ONE man will be in charge and the world will go through a time of trouble unlike anything ever before, or after.  Think of that a moment.  Worse than WWI or WWII, worse than Mao or Stalin.  Ultimately the world population will be reduced to less than half of what it was 7 years earlier.  WWI and WWII saw less than 200 million dead.  This war will have about 3000 million dead or more.  

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, White Crane Feather said:

Not exactly. Hitter had designs on the world and even wrote about it while he was in prison. Putin dosnt seem to have the same designs or even the attachment to communism that Stalin had. 

My impression of Putin is definitely that he wants power, but he seems to want power through spheres of influence and economics cartles more so then through militaristic expansion.

If Putin ever invaded a country like Poland the west would react pretty quick and decisive.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Fair enough. I guess I don't know these guys.

I couldn't begin to guess who the individuals are but as a group, they will be like Soros and Koch and the Rothschilds.  I suspect they will be descendants of families that have held massive wealth down through the centuries.  I think they will be quite willing to sacrifice a huge percentage of the current global population to achieve their goals.  Sadly, they will never lack people who are willing to do their dirty work.

Just now, spartan max2 said:

My impression of Putting is definitely that he wants power, but he seems to want power through spheres of influence and economics cartles more so then through militaristic expansion.

If Putin ever invaded a country like Poland the west would react pretty quick and decisive.

He made it clear early in his administration that he believed the demise of the USSR was the "greatest geopolitical tragedy of the 20th century."

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/mar/06/john-bolton/did-vladimir-putin-call-breakup-ussr-greatest-geop/  

He has used his military in Chechnya, Georgia and now Crimea and Ukraine.  The majority of Ukrainians seem willing to fight for their country so I doubt he will try to pacify and occupy that whole nation.  He seems willing to do as much as the international community will allow, however.  He just closed the Sea of Azov to Ukraine and he already controls their Black Sea access.  Maybe he thinks he can economically strangle them into submission.  Last I heard, he has moved missile ships toward the Sea of Azov and Ukraine was sending warships there to force their way through the Kerch Strait.  It will be interesting to see how far he's willing to push this issue.  Once he gets into a ground conflict on Ukrainian soil, using Russian military assets, he might find it very difficult to deal with the people at home who love him.  Burying thousands of young Russian men tends to do that.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Trump's biggest problem is he let's his alligator mouth overload his canary ass.

Yet, his support never significantly decreases.  Rather than trying to puzzle that out logically, the Left contents themselves with hanging labels like "deplorables" on HALF the voters in the nation.  Many times I have hung my head or just shook it at his misstatements and outright silliness but the bottom line is that either he is supported or we lose control back to the Prog crowd that are giving away our sovereignty.  In 2020 or 2024 the Left will be in control again and I expect them to move as quickly as they can to accomplish that goal.  Their mistake is going to haunt them.  They had to show themselves for the power hungry, do-anything it takes incestuous relationship with the media in taking him down.  There will never be another 8 year period in this country where a Prog can do what Obama did while the other half of the nation just watches respectfully.  Our brothers and sisters on the Left have given us a template for resisting.  Watch how crazy they'll become when we repeat the same things they did - without media help, of course.

• Like 1

Now where have I heard of this rhetoric before ...

~

February 28th, 1993, Waco, Texas

PETER J. BOYER, FRONTLINE Correspondent: On that Sunday morning, as the ATF prepared its raid on the Branch Davidians and their stockpile of weapons, at its headquarters in Washington, the FBI was unaware of the gathering crisis in Waco that would soon consume the Bureau. They were focused on New York, where the World Trade Center had just been bombed.

DAVID BRINKLEY, ABC News: Somebody tried to blow up the World Trade Center_

1st REPORTER: Five dead, a thousand injured_

2nd REPORTER: The magnitude of the explosion_

3rd REPORTER: _the biggest terrorist attack in U.S. history.

~

~

Let's go back to KRLD. Today KRLD-AM is only a 2.1 share in Dallas today. Back in the 90s they still pulled in double-digit numbers. The station sat on 1080 Mhz for most of it's existence but it didn't get there until 1941. Prior to 1934 it was on 1040, 890, 840 and 650. The 50,000 watt station was chosen by Koresh and the FBI not just for it's ratings book, but also for it's reach. CBN is a christian radio network, but KRLD is a powerhouse commercial talk radio station. At night the signal is clear from Oklahoma City to Austin. Between February 28th and March 1st KRLD aired Koresh's statement 12 times. In exchange for those broadcasts he released children in pairs for several days. You can hear the taped Koresh statement here.

~

• ten watts blog LINK
  • digital.library.txstate - taped Koresh statement LINK

~

some how the whole war in syria become about isis , no one seems care about the rebel .

The beginning of organised insurgency was marked by formation of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) on 29 July 2011, when a group of defecting officers declared the establishment of the first organized oppositional military force. This rebel army aimed to remove Bashar al-Assad and his government from power. 

The reason Trump pulling the army is simply , PUTIN ordered . 

Putin want U.S Out from syria . 

Putin want to visit white house . 

Putin want U.S bad with EURO .

every one in politic know Putin has trump on his thumb.

Edited by kobolds

13 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

It is a bad thing in the sense that US will loose best fighting ally in ME.

Realistically, the Kurds may loose autonomy to Damascus. This may be the only solution to push Turkey out of Syria and stabilizing the country against the threat of terrorism. The presence of U.S. troops in Syria does not provide any sort of long lasting solution.

Edited by Clockwork_Spirit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

USA: Did Obama just admit to training ISIS!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

extract from an email to Podesta.... bear in mind that original 'rebels' and known terrorist groups allied
with the likes of Al Qaeda, Al Nusra, ISIS, ISIL, Islamic State.... mercenaries and foreign Fighters..
all loosely intermingled over time especially when the Syrian Army with the help of the Russian army
began pushing back and regaining a lot of control....

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25382

From:info@votevets.org To: john.podesta@gmail.com  Date: 2013-06-06 14:20 Subject: John McCain's picture with terrorists in Syria

By now you've probably heard the story about his secret trip to Syria to meet with rebel leaders and the picture he took with members of a known terrorist group during his short stay. His staff says he didn't know who they were, and no one doubts that. But that's the point: if a U.S. Senator can unwittingly pose for pictures with terrorists in Syria, how can we guarantee the arms he supports sending won't end up in the same place he did -- with terrorists?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1