Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covert missions in Iran

gollum

Yeah... So is Iran going to be invaded anytime soon or what...? unsure.gif

Edited by Athenian

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• gollum

• morpheas

• warden

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, I was just watching that pretty little Condi Rice on tv. Why she has more testosterone in her little finger than all you guys got between you. tongue.gifgrin2.gif

Oh well, back to topic. original.gif

That goes for you too gollum...have you checked those testerone levels?

Babs, have you checked yours?

Are we on the same page here? blink.gif I am talking about your 'cowardly' views. That is in my opinion, of course.

Whats more cowardly, thinking that a war with Iraq or Iran is/was not necessary... or sending out the soldiers to fight them, cheering them on, saying they're protecting you, while you're sitting at home infront of your computer, not fighting and calling others cowardly?

What would you call a soldier who doesnt/didnt want to fight Iran or Iraq? Would you call him a coward?

That goes for you too gollum...have you checked those testerone levels?

Babs, have you checked yours?

Are we on the same page here? blink.gif I am talking about your 'cowardly' views. That is in my opinion, of course.

Whats more cowardly, thinking that a war with Iraq or Iran is/was not necessary... or sending out the soldiers to fight them, cheering them on, saying they're protecting you, while you're sitting at home infront of your computer, not fighting and calling others cowardly?

What would you call a soldier who doesnt/didnt want to fight Iran or Iraq? Would you call him a coward?

480102[/snapback]

Bad move Stellar, you just asked Babs a question.....all that can mean is she will have to go and find a bumper sticker with an appropriate answer. Or ignore the question altogether.

As for my so called cowardice, how many medals have you been awarded for fighting for your country Babs?

Last count I had 5. Coward? Me? Yeh right. You ****ed up armchair General.

rofl.giflaugh.gif You guys are funny! laugh.gif I get tired of repeating myself and that's why I don't respond to certain posts. It's a waste of time to go over and over again the same material....S.o.r.r.y! tongue.gif

Oh ohmy.gif here comes wun wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

..........I bet your testerone is up to par. rofl.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Babs

rofl.gif  laugh.gif You guys are funny! laugh.gif I get tired of repeating myself and that's why I don't respond to certain posts. It's a waste of time to go over and over again the same material....S.o.r.r.y! tongue.gif

480131[/snapback]

And this is how we usually see you leave a discission, a wry stab of your swisted humour and then...........

babs your a blatant racist and extremely unintelligent...

You arent in some sort of verbal joust with us all , we just try to clean up after your frequent bouts of verbal diaorrhea...

Noone enjoys your remarks , stop pretending we do .

rofl.gif  laugh.gif You guys are funny! laugh.gif I get tired of repeating myself and that's why I don't respond to certain posts. It's a waste of time to go over and over again the same material....S.o.r.r.y! tongue.gif

480131[/snapback]

And this is how we usually see you leave a discission, a wry stab of your swisted humour and then...........

480137[/snapback]

Who's leavin'?...I thought you asked to formally shut down the tread. huh.giflaugh.gif "Formally"?...nothin' but the best for gollum. thumbsup.gif

babs your a blatant racist and extremely unintelligent...

You arent in some sort of verbal joust with us all , we just try to clean up after your frequent bouts of verbal diaorrhea...

Noone enjoys your remarks , stop pretending we do .

480139[/snapback]

huh.gifohmy.gif ....and here I thought you liked me. wub.gif

480131[/snapback]

480137[/snapback]

Who's leavin'?...I thought you asked to formally shut down the tread. huh.giflaugh.gif "Formally"?...nothin' but the best for gollum. thumbsup.gif

480141[/snapback]

What a complete tit you are.......

480131[/snapback]

480137[/snapback]

480141[/snapback]

What a complete tit you are.......

480145[/snapback]

Uh oh ohmy.gif ....what does that mean?....are you crossing the line gollum? That's what I was thinking of you....but it rhymes with tit... laugh.gif

Are you trying to get the thread shut down because you can't take it? cool.gif

Edited by Babs

You sure like talking to a joke.... cool.gif morph. Are you bringing in reinforcements? Now we are going to have 'the group censorship' deal. cool.gif

Back to topic, unless, of course, gollum is going to 'shut her down' with his offensive comments. Whenever gollum gets into trouble he smarts off with a few sexually offensive remarks. That's how you know you got him! w00t.giflaugh.gif

Condi Rice just made a brilliant speech in France and wowed the audience. Go Condi! thumbsup.gif

Well all this talk about Iran unsure.gif ...I don't want to forget Syria.

Edited by Babs

Condi Rice just made a brilliant speech in France and wowed the audience. Go Condi!

What ? how lol?

What a lot of bollox..

Did you watch the speech? Look at your tv.

morph...all you guys go through the same tactics when you can't win an argument to try to discredit me and my views. I could outline the steps you guys take. It's getting tiresome. rolleyes.gif

Did you watch the speech? Look at your tv.

480165[/snapback]

Condi Rice is a career motivated extremely self assured woman who will go to the top in her job.

(But I'm sure she has and will stab a few backs on her way there).

whistling2.gif

His point, I believe, is that they will be a very formidable force. not the weak sad excuse for an army Iraq had.

I don't want to have an 'all-out' war with Iran. I made this clear before, because of the innocent people there. Also, I don't want us to spread our troops thin. ph34r.gif

I'm hoping this will be resolved peacefully or with minimum military involvement.